Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Princess Celestia's School For Gifted Ponies RP

Ginger Ale

"Oh oh! And is it true that you saved equestria from queen chrysalis with thorax

4 minutes ago, Nature Tune said:

"I remember you!", said tune, eyes wide. "You once took over ponyville didn't you? Snips and snails told me bout it". "But i dont care since you seem nice enough to me!", she said happily.

, starlight and -giggles- discord?"

2 minutes ago, Twilight Witch said:

@Nature Tune

She smirked evily for a second. "Ah yes. That. Although I may be rather proud of my accomplishments in the past, I'm alot nicer then I was in the past, I live about 2 miles away from this here school. I also have that wagon, although I don't use it much since I don't really travel around the place anymore." she stated. 

"Your so cool!" She exclaimed.

Edited by Nature Tune
  • Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Twilight Witch said:

@Nature Tune

Trixie grinned widely at what she said and nodded. "Yes. That is true. I am friends with them still, although I don't really have much free time anymore due to raising my young foal, and now you."

"That's a pity but-but do you think someday you could take me to see starlight or discord or thorax? Theyre soooooooo cool:pinkie:", she stated enthusiastically. "especially discord and starlight!", she said. " Oh and who else lives with you at home!", she asked. " do you still think discord is annoying." She wondered.

Edited by Nature Tune
  • Brohoof 1

@Nature Tune

Trixie shrugged. "Maybe. Only if your good though, which I know you will be. It also depends on if they are busy or not so I'd have to arrange a date or something probably. Maybe when school is over, possibly. But, for now. You got some learning to do, I don't want to be here for long as I have to take my colt to the doctor to have some dental work done. I'll be back later though." she stated.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Twilight Witch said:

@Nature Tune

Trixie shrugged. "Maybe. Only if your good though, which I know you will be. It also depends on if they are busy or not so I'd have to arrange a date or something probably. Maybe when school is over, possibly. But, for now. You got some learning to do, I don't want to be here for long as I have to take my colt to the doctor to have some dental work done. I'll be back later though." she stated.

"Oh", "do you think i could come with you to get acquainted?" She asked, her eyes pleading with trixie.

2 minutes ago, Nature Tune said:

"Oh", "do you think i could come with you to get acquainted?" She asked, her eyes pleading with trixie.

"Im sure Ill be allowed under these circumstances" she pleaded. I wonder how hell react to having a sister though

Edited by Nature Tune
  • Brohoof 1

@Nature Tune

Trixie sighed. "Fine. Its only one of the first days of school so far, and when I was your age...I was just a bad filly back then. I also skipped school alot and didn't care. I don't want to see you follow that path." she stated, and started walking out, expecting Nature Tune to follow. She started searching the halls for her purple colt.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Twilight Witch said:

@Nature Tune

Trixie sighed. "Fine. Its only one of the first days of school so far, and when I was your age...I was just a bad filly back then. I also skipped school alot and didn't care. I don't want to see you follow that path." she stated, and started walking out, expecting Nature Tune to follow. She started searching the halls for her purple colt.

Nature Tune followed, thinking about what she had said. But Im sure that wont happen to me since I get good grades. I cant wait to see my brother though! "Oh remember, he was in that room."

• Brohoof 1

@Nature Tune

Trixie looked in that room and spotted her purple foal towards the back and she picked him up, along with his drawing and took him out of the room. Nature Tune saw that he was slightly taller than her, he had a dark purple coat, indigo eyes and a black mane with a single white streak across it, no cutie mark. "Uhh...Mom, who is this?" he asked, looking at Nature Tune. "Thats your sister. She will be living with us." she stated. He looked confused. "Okay...?" 

• Brohoof 1

@Nature Tune

Trixie looked in that room and spotted her purple foal towards the back and she picked him up, along with his drawing and took him out of the room. Nature Tune saw that he was slightly taller than her, he had a dark purple coat, indigo eyes and a black mane with a single white streak across it, no cutie mark. "Uhh...Mom, who is this?" he asked, looking at Nature Tune. "Thats your sister. She will be living with us." she stated. He looked confused. "Okay...?" 

"Hey, nice to meet you. I'm Nature Tune but you can call me Tune", she said shyly, sticking out her hoof. She was blushing with happiness. She observed him for a while. 

• Brohoof 1

@Nature Tune

He smiles lightly and stuck out his hoof to shake hers. "I am Dusk Gleam. The great and powerful!" he said, smirking. Trixie started walking the 2 foals out of the school building. "Okay, we might be late to the dentist..." Trixie said, noticing the time.  

• Brohoof 1

Tune giggled. "Your mom is the coolest!", she said. "She saved equestria!". "And did you know your mom also used to say that?"? She said. She knew quite alot about the history of equestria. "She used to say: The great and powerful Terrriixxiee!", then disappear into a cloud of smoke. She giggled again. 

• Brohoof 1

Elixir had watched this all go on in silence.  She didn't seem to disgusted by the actions of Nature Tune's former foster parent, and she didn't bat an eye at Trixie adopting the filly.  Speaking of, wasn't the blue unicorn a stage magician?

It probably doesn't matter.  Bubbling Elixir organized the papers on the desk, glad for the peace and quiet that had swept over the now-empty classroom.

• Brohoof 2

Marion's doll finally reached the building it was looking for and got in. It searched through the papers on the desk as it listened for any sign of the zoologists.  It grabbed the paper and scribbled down the list and hurried out before anypony can catch her

• Brohoof 1

@Twilight Witch

Nature Tune laughed. "You seem embarrassed", she said. She caught notice of his drawing. "Wow that's a really good drawing", she said. "I'm into drawing myself! Maybe we could draw together at home",she stated. "Oh, and I'm very sorry about you being late, its m-my fault isnt it" she asked.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Twilight Witch said:

@Nature Tune

His cheeks went a little red at that. "Perhaps..." he says. "Oh its fine, don't worry there, Nature. A few minutes late isn't really an issue." she said, and walked them both into the dentist place and sat down in the lobby area.

"Thank goodness for that", she said. "So, what do you need to do at the dentists?", she asked, addressing dusk gleam, not minding his blushing. 

Edited by Nature Tune

Just now, Nature Tune said:

"Thank goodness for that", she said. "So, what do you need to do at the dentists?", she asked, addressing dusk gleam.

"Well, I got a few cavities and my teeth need to be cleaned. Probably since I eat too much candy." 

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Twilight Witch said:

"Well, I got a few cavities and my teeth need to be cleaned. Probably since I eat too much candy." 

"Oh okay", she said, giggling. "I would eat alot of candy too if I could but I don't because I know what's good for me" she smiled. "So, what do you like to do? You need to open up and have some fun! ", she said, bouncing on her seat. Soon she stopped and started humming, which turned into beautiful  singing. "Squirrels in the trees and the cute little bunnies, birds flying free and bees with their honey hoonneeeyyyy", she sang. "It's my cutie mark.I got it when I was singing in the forests with all my animal friends. Crystal, Fluffy, penny, rose...."she said. "Excuse my being silly, miss lulamoon", she added.

Edited by Nature Tune
  • Brohoof 1

@Nature Tune

Dusk Gleam looked a little annoyed at what she did. "Ugh...if you must insist...I like to draw things and I also like to try out my magic. I don't have my cutie mark..." he said pitifully, looking at his blank flank. Trixie giggled at what Nature Tune did. 

• Brohoof 1

@Twilight Witch"Oh, thats a pity", she said, regarding the cutie mark. "You clearly don't like opening up", she laughed. "Luckily I'm not somepony who judges others by their cutie marks", she said.  She continued to sing happily. "Dont ask me why i sing", she said. "Its what I do". "What's your ambition? Mine is to become a zoologist and protect equestria", she said dreamily.

Edited by Nature Tune

@Nature Tune

"Mine is to be...the most powerful Unicorn in equestria...I want to be Twilight's student..." he sighed at her singing. Trixie walked up to the main desk and started talking to the stallion there, eventually a mare dentist walked up to her and called for Dusk Gleam.

• Brohoof 1

@Nature Tune

"Mine is to be...the most powerful Unicorn in equestria...I want to be Twilight's student..." he sighed at her singing. Trixie walked up to the main desk and started talking to the stallion there, eventually a mare dentist walked up to her and called for Dusk Gleam.

"Haha", "You're pretending to not like my singing but i know you do", she said. "Anyways it's our turn", "oh and call her princess twilight its more respectable", she sais. "Just kidding", "miss lulamoon, that's what I should call you? Should I call you mrs.lulamoon?"she asked

(Anyways I have to go sleep its really late where i am. Good night:squee:)

• Brohoof 1