Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Swirly draws some OCs! (CLOSED)

SparklingSwirls

Hi there!

I haven't drawn any OCs since... over a year ago, so in order to keep myself from getting too rusty, I thought I would offer to draw some OCs for people on the forums.

Samples of my drawings can be found on my deviantart: https://sparklingswirls.deviantart.com/ (though no promises they will still look like that)

I'll open up three slots (maybe more later), so just post a picture of your OC below if you'd like me to draw him/her!

Also, I am very lazy ...uh, busy, so each drawing will probably take me a few weeks. Sorry in advance for the wait.

OCs to draw:

1. Gully Fluff - Randimaxis (Done!)

2. Speechless Night - The Cerberus (Done!)

3. Orchestral Bells - Hierok (Done!)

4. Techno Universal - Techno Universal (Done!)

Thank you very much! :) 

Annnnnddd that's a wrap! Expect these to be done by the end of the year or so (best to set expectations low, I think)

Edited by SparklingSwirls

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhm, hiya SparklingSwirls...

I saw your generous offer, and I was wondering if I might humbly request from you some artwork for this little fellow: 

He's a Shetland pony, so he'll be pretty short - if you can do it, I would be most appreciative... if not, I'm certain I can come up with another choice.

I thank you wholeheartedly for your time.  *bows*

Hi :) 

Could you possibly draw my newest OC Speechless Night.

Spoiler

speechless_night.png The cutiemark is Cat's footprint with solid white bat-wings on it (His wings. Picture of the shape below.)

Spoiler

416e9525830b7cce19c31fdcfd942a06.png

also don't know if you need to know it but he's mute.

Edited by The Cerberus

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Randimaxis said:

Uhm, hiya SparklingSwirls...

I saw your generous offer, and I was wondering if I might humbly request from you some artwork for this little fellow: 

Sure, I'll give it a shot! I've never drawn a shetland pony before but there's a first time for everything.

5 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Hi :) 

Could you possibly draw mt new OC Speechless Night.

Hide contents

Sure, I'll add you to the list. He's cute ^^

And I was asleep for the last few hours and I annoyingly missed out on this! If only I could squeeze my OC Techno into your requests list! Plus it was my 16th birthday on the 10th of this month! :)

Edited by Techno Universal

2 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

And I was asleep for the last few hours and I annoyingly missed out on this! If only I could squeeze my OC Techno into your requests list! Plus it was my 16th birthday on the 10th of this month! :)

Hi! Thanks for your interest but my request shop is closed at the moment. However, I'll let you know if I reopen it later on!

Just now, SparklingSwirls said:

Hi! Thanks for your interest but my request shop is closed at the moment. However, I'll let you know if I reopen it later on!

Yeah it's just by what you've said your probably not going to re-open until December this year or maybe even January or February next year. :) 

That's adorable!  And YOUR image looks better to me, due to the fact it doesn't have those bit-laden digital edges!

Oh, thank you so very, very kindly for your work - I humbly bow before the presence of such generosity and kindness.  *bows humbly*

(edited)
5 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

why is it .PHP-file?

What do you mean? :huh: Are you having problems with viewing the image? I just scanned the picture, uploaded it to imgur, and posted the link... I don't know what a ".PHP-file" is.

What do you mean? :huh: Are you having problems with viewing the image? I just scanned the picture, uploaded it to imgur, and posted the link.

When I open it in another tab, it downloads file called imageproxy.php

How can I fix it for you? :P 

I looked into the link and apparently the link of the pictures had way too much stuff in it.

I fixed it http://i.imgur.com/VVsUpyD.jpg