Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Swirly draws some OCs! (CLOSED)

SparklingSwirls

2 hours ago, SparklingSwirls said:

Hey @Hierok! Your OC is ready ^_^

z8amfN9.jpg?2

I hope you like it! :squee: 

I really do. I love how you made his cutiemark. The colours speak for his tragic accident, but it is kind of hopeful too. :twi:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SparklingSwirls said:

@Hierok What was your OC's accident? :c I just realized I didn't know.

Anyway @Techno Universal and @Krashface if you guys want to post your OCs, I will have some time to start drawing them :). Not going to open this for anyone else though :b

Ohh! Might as well then! Anyways the second ref image should give you an idea of how big Techno's cape is! :)

image.thumb.jpeg.f08e1d5312de06dbd5ed9d0827668c76.jpegimage.thumb.png.6214b8371bb356373252aa67010dfe74.png

2 minutes ago, SparklingSwirls said:

Wow that is a huge cape! :lol: I don't think my paper is big enough to fit it all :wacko: 

Yeah my OC really loves his massive cape plus if it's flowing in the wind then it would go off the page behind him or it just might be laid out on the ground next to him in a position where it would be under Techno in a 2D perspective. :)

9 hours ago, SparklingSwirls said:

@Hierok What was your OC's accident? :c I just realized I didn't know.

Anyway @Techno Universal and @Krashface if you guys want to post your OCs, I will have some time to start drawing them :). Not going to open this for anyone else though :b

When he was young he studied at Celestia's school for gifted unicorns. He began studieing difficult and complex spells after a couple of years. He was almost as good as Twilight and shared his level with Starlight. When he almost succeeded to counter Starswirls spell and tried to do it without protectionspells, a huge explotion seperated his horn from his body and sent it in time. Celestia then sent that spell to Twilight (s3 e13). He was heavily depressed till he got more love for classical music, which he now composes for important events.

4 minutes ago, SparklingSwirls said:

@Techno Universal Your OC is done! :)

Ov2B1EU.jpg?2

I decided to just draw him standing on his cape. I hope he doesn't mind getting hoofprints on it :derp:. Anyway, I hope you like it! 

Now to be honest he actually looks really cute and funny in that image and it actually made me giggle! Anyways his cape actually can't get dirty because of how it has magical properties plus it looks like he's about to roll around in his cape! :)