Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

offering critique Designing OCs For You

Ginger Ale

Hello everypony, Ginger Ale here!

bat8_200-1.png.b0d66e37aa349d52fce0ff942cd38bad.png

I just want to say that, one thing I know in life is helping others. I love helping my friends and family.

So I am opening this thread for you.

If you struggle or seek for a new OC with color and cutie mark ideas, or an entire new pony or griffon, I am willing to help or make an OC for you. I am not an artist at all, however, my friends tell me that I am good at fashion, picking colors and matching them.

I can use basic Pony Maker or Pony.Town pony maker to fulfill your desire.

I will volunteer to complete your request and design them on Pony Makers with matching colors, accessories and designs. You can also trust me and/or request me with some colors you want to include. 

If you need or want help about your OC please do comment here. I would be glad to help or make an OC for you with surprise or wanted colors.

Thanks for reading,

Enjoy!

• Brohoof 6

24 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

Would you be willing to make my OC Winter Bolt? If I linked his character sheet would that work? 

I can't draw. @SFyr drew my profile picture. I can make an OC or redesign by using pony makers if you want.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Ginger Ale said:

I can't draw. @SFyr drew my profile picture. I can make an OC or redesign by using pony makers if you want.

LOL well that is what I figured would be the case. That would be awesome if you are willing. So should I just link the OC character sheet? 

Just now, Jedishy said:

LOL well that is what I figured would be the case. That would be awesome if you are willing. So should I just link the OC character sheet? 

Of course, send her over. Do you want me to redesign her on Pony Creator or Pony.Town Pixel creator? (I also have a g3 style creator up to you).

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

Umm I dont know the difference between any of those lol. So do you have suggestions? 

I would suggest G4 creator if you want an MLP looking one. I would recommend a Pony Town creator which is pixelated up to you. G3 pony is more real look a like pony makers I can also use that n

• Brohoof 1

I would suggest G4 creator if you want an MLP looking one. I would recommend a Pony Town creator which is pixelated up to you. G3 pony is more real look a like pony makers I can also use that n

Well it sounds like G4 is the best choice then because I like the MLP artwork. There is so much to this fandom its amazing.

15 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

Well it sounds like G4 is the best choice then because I like the MLP artwork. There is so much to this fandom its amazing.

It took some time, but I guess I ended up with something. It was hard to find a cutie mark suitable for your desires.

Here you go, hope you like the new Winter Bolt @Jedishy . Since in the explanation you didn't include eye color, I added myself one and added some freckles. <3. 

150313233845760?5703465487

• Brohoof 1

That looks amazing. Honestly, the eye color looks better than the flat black that was in my head. The only differences between this and the image in my head is a slightly dark blue and a sleeker tail but who the heck cares this is great. I mean you got it spot on. So question what is with the .php image files on the site? I try to save the images but those never show when I save such a file. Any idea whats up with that. 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

That looks amazing. Honestly, the eye color looks better than the flat black that was in my head. The only differences between this and the image in my head is a slightly dark blue and a sleeker tail but who the heck cares this is great. I mean you got it spot on. So question what is with the .php image files on the site? I try to save the images but those never show when I save such a file. Any idea whats up with that. 

try .jpg or .png . They can be more easily dealt on this server.

try .jpg or .png . They can be more easily dealt on this server.

What I mean is when I tried to save this pic that you made ( which thank you very much for btw) it wants to save as .php and nothing else. Not sure why. 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

What I mean is when I tried to save this pic that you made ( which thank you very much for btw) it wants to save as .php and nothing else. Not sure why. 

Oh let me give u the png version.

5997fe6b03567_WinterBolt.png.png.db1d905a64ee90276fcaf1dbc234405c.png

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

Can't you save it as .php, and then open it with paint and save as .png?

• Brohoof 2

Oh let me give u the png version.

5997fe6b03567_WinterBolt.png.png.db1d905a64ee90276fcaf1dbc234405c.png

Thanks so much. For both help with the download and the pic in the first place. 

Just now, Hierok said:

I did not know that was possible lol. Art is not really my thing ( love to look at it but cant draw or paint for anything ) so file types and how to manage them is not something I am too familiar with. Ill keep that in mind for the future though. 

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Hierok said:

I can design u an OC if u want too. Do you want a surprise one? I am good with colors.

• Brohoof 1

I can design u an OC if u want too. Do you want a surprise one? I am good with colors.

Well, I have an OC and I don't want much of them, but another is possible. I was thinking of his brother or something. :dash:

1 minute ago, Jedishy said:

I did not know that was possible lol. Art is not really my thing ( love to look at it but cant draw or paint for anything ) so file types and how to manage them is not something I am too familiar with. Ill keep that in mind for the future though. 

I could draw it for you if you want. I need some practice and I think it fun to do. :)

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Hierok said:

I could draw it for you if you want. I need some practice and I think it fun to do. :)

If you are willing sure. That would be amazing. Do you need the character sheet linked again? Or I could PM it to ya. 

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Hierok said:

Well, I have an OC and I don't want much of them, but another is possible. I was thinking of his brother or something. :dash:

Sure can I see his sibling so I can make a similar one not same though? Will change some appearance to surprise you.

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Ginger Ale said:

Sure can I see his sibling so I can make a similar one not same though? Will change some appearance to surprise you.

Sure. I already thought of it already.

He and Orchestral Bells (his brother) went to Celestia's school. When orchestral broke his horn with a powerfull spell, he went studying, but Orchestral was much more talented. He is jelous and stressed, because they now suspect from him he can what his brother always did. 

I want him to have shorter hair at least, if that is possible again. :)

Orchestral bells:

orchestral_bells___oc_by_hierok-dbg59ov.

This hair colors are better for him:

OC_Change.png.6897a9e9b08a49094bc6f0a7fa6bcf0d.png

Edited by Hierok
  • Brohoof 1