Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

offering critique Designing OCs For You

Ginger Ale

@Hierok here you go buddy. I also added some shading too. Enjoy and hope you like your new brother.

pony.png.017d8d53db8b899a5b4969f3c73aaf5a.png

6 minutes ago, Mickey Adaptus said:

Wow that is good thanks :D!

Hope you like the wings too, i tried to make it matching with your OC.

• Brohoof 3

21 hours ago, Ginger Ale said:

@Hierok here you go buddy. I also added some shading too. Enjoy and hope you like your new brother.

pony.png.017d8d53db8b899a5b4969f3c73aaf5a.png

Hope you like the wings too, i tried to make it matching with your OC.

That looks great. :pinkie: I really like the cutiemark you come up with. The star from his brother is there and it is a wand, what could mean he traveled with Trixie or something. :twi:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Hierok said:

That looks great. :pinkie: I really like the cutiemark you come up with. The star from his brother is there and it is a wand, what could mean he traveled with Trixie or something. :twi:

Finally you saw!!! I thought you didnt like it that is why you didnt say anything. I also added some shading and a transperant background. I am happy that you liked it.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Ginger Ale said:

Yes with pony makers.

In that case I would like to make a request, I would like a Earth-pony mare, who would be "She"

Spoiler

SHE_by_MH.pngIMG_2546.JPG

before becoming a ghost/spirit. 

Use what creator you see fit, I would use your creation as inspiration more than a final product :) 

1 minute ago, The Cerberus said:

In that case I would like to make a request, I would like a Earth-pony mare, who would be "She"

Hide contents

SHE_by_MH.pngIMG_2546.JPG

before becoming a ghost/spirit. 

Use what creator you see fit, I would use your creation as inspiration more than a final product :) 

Sure, do you want blue colors, or she is blue because she is a ghost? I can come up with other colors.

• Brohoof 1

27 minutes ago, Ginger Ale said:

Finally you saw!!! I thought you didnt like it that is why you didnt say anything. I also added some shading and a transperant background. I am happy that you liked it.

Yes, it took a while. If I don't say anything, I don't see anything. If I don't like it, I will say that too. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

53 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

So here is my newest OC and a rough idea of looks. If you have ideas on how to or can help with the cleanup/refinement that would be great. 

Puzzle pony.png

Definitely i can, that puzzle mark with white background needs to be fixed. I can edit and make him cuter if u would like.

57 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

She is blue because she is a ghost. you can come up with the colors. 

Will do then, with 3d pony creator.

@The Cerberus here you go. I hope you like it. Since I was free I ended up with this on your request. I added a ghost cutie mark for irony ^^.59996dc18790a_pony(1).thumb.png.85d0fd0848e3323d8463f0a5170c681e.png

• Brohoof 3

@Jedishy I don't know if you will like him but here is your puzzle for more realistic colors for me, I also added some shading.Puzzle.png.e74edc84b345835e2fa8a1fd49ec7845.png

Hope you like him. <3

3 minutes ago, Sweetie Feri said:

Ooh, ooh, i like your design choices! :D

Can you make a new oc for me?

Of course, any specific colors you want? Or any specific preferences of creators? There is 3D pony creator, normal pony creator for G4 ponies and G3 pony creator. I also make pony.town creator which is more pixelated.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Count Werdowp said:

yu can make batpons ...

I can make bat ponies with pony creators yes.

Just now, Jedishy said:

@Ginger Ale That is great!. Thanks very much.

No problem at all I am glad you like it.

Just now, Jedishy said:

@Ginger Ale That is great!. Thanks very much.

Hope to see you with your new OC in our RP now.

3 minutes ago, Ginger Ale said:

Of course, any specific colors you want? Or any specific preferences of creators? There is 3D pony creator, normal pony creator for G4 ponies and G3 pony creator. I also make pony.town creator which is more pixelated.

Hmm, for colors, the coat could be either a shade of blue, purple or maybe even pink. For anything else, it's completely up to you ^-^

4 minutes ago, Ginger Ale said:

I can make bat ponies with pony creators yes.

No problem at all I am glad you like it.

Hope to see you with your new OC in our RP now.

LOL already posted a bit ago. 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Sweetie Feri said:

Hmm, for colors, the coat could be either a shade of blue, purple or maybe even pink. For anything else, it's completely up to you ^-^

Sure, any gender preferences and age?

(edited)
11 minutes ago, Sweetie Feri said:

She should be a mare, and adult age:)

Meet your OC Dolphin Hearts. Hope you like her. You can rename her anytime. <3 I like these colors more and idk they kind of whispered me for you. Those colors reminded me of summer and surfing so I made her like this.

myPony.png.1629819b38fb431b6df31aa800ea5238.png dolphin cutie mark ile ilgili görsel sonucu

Edited by Ginger Ale

4 minutes ago, Ginger Ale said:

Meet your OC Dolphin Hearts. Hope you like her. You can rename her anytime. <3 I like these colors more and idk they kind of whispered me for you. Those colors reminded me of summer and surfing so I made her like this.

myPony.png.1629819b38fb431b6df31aa800ea5238.png dolphin cutie mark ile ilgili görsel sonucu

Oh man, i really like it ^~^ Thank you so much, i love the colors on her. And that cutie mark is amazing :3

• Brohoof 1