Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

offering critique Designing OCs For You

Ginger Ale

If you could I was wondering if you could offer ideas for a color scheme for a dragon? I have a drawing I'm just having trouble thinking of a color scheme. I was wanting to do something metallic or something with cool colors or maybe both. Black, blue, or purple flames were something I had in mind too.

20170726_162729.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 8/19/2017 at 3:37 AM, Ginger Ale said:

Hello everypony, Ginger Ale here!

bat8_200-1.png.b0d66e37aa349d52fce0ff942cd38bad.png

I just want to say that, one thing I know in life is helping others. I love helping my friends and family.

So I am opening this thread for you.

If you struggle or seek for a new OC with color and cutie mark ideas, or an entire new pony or griffon, I am willing to help or make an OC for you. I am not an artist at all, however, my friends tell me that I am good at fashion, picking colors and matching them.

I can use basic Pony Maker or Pony.Town pony maker to fulfill your desire.

I will volunteer to complete your request and design them on Pony Makers with matching colors, accessories and designs. You can also trust me and/or request me with some colors you want to include. 

If you need or want help about your OC please do comment here. I would be glad to help or make an OC for you with surprise or wanted colors.

Thanks for reading,

Enjoy!

Hello Ginger, I was wondering if you can help me with my oc his design is a struggle I'll post a picture of him

EPSON001.JPG Here's what he looks like

Elsword- Fire Emperor.jpg 

I'm trying to make him look like this but only with the helmet and armor

Edited by Black Heart 1

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello there @Ginger Ale. I'm looking for help to redo my whole Oc Ocean Whiplash. I no longer can use the current reference for her, because I had not realized at the age of 10 that it was someone else. I was wondering if you could help me re make her if possible. 

• 1 year later...

Hi!:pinkie:

Could you recommend a Cutie Mark for someone that works as a computer engineer? Cause I’m doing an oc for my father and that’s what he is. Oh and I’m also doing one for my mother. She’s a dog clothes stylist.

Thanks in advance.:fluttershy:

• 1 year later...

I mostly just need help in terms of concept rather than a full on design. What I'm trying for is an Earth Pony martial artist.

NAME: I was thinking of calling him "X Belt" X being whatever color he is, similar to Rainbow Dash or Pinkie Pie. Just couldn't think of good colors. "White Belt" seemed too basic, because . . . it's white, it only works for Rarity because it's offset by deep purple and sky blue. And I couldn't think of other colors that were both real belt ranks and would make for good color bases. Or even if "X Belt" is what I should stick with or go with another color.

CUTIE-MARK: This is the big one, I really can't for the life of me think of a good cutie-mark for this guy. A staff wouldn't look like anything except a wooden pole. A sword seems a little too specific. There's abstract swooshes and stars like a cartoon punch effect but I don't know exactly how that would look.

EXTRAS: Just things like clothes or mane style that I don't know if or how they would work.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

• The topic was unpinned