Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

offering critique Designing OCs For You

Ginger Ale

Just now, Sweetie Feri said:

There is just one problem... Could you convert the image of the cutie mark to a png or jpg? :squee: 

Sure but you can dothat also download the image and rename it with .jpg or .png in the end.

(edited)
1 minute ago, Count Werdowp said:

reference he si batpony  he is  young adult pony   body color  hm gray   green maybe  sand color  

I struggle understanding your english I am afraid do you mean his body is gray and his hair will be sand color and green?

Edited by Ginger Ale

(edited)
40 minutes ago, Count Werdowp said:

jop That's what I meant

Here you go, I also added shading and a cutie mark according to his mane colors. I named him Lime Soda up to you to change it. Enjoy!

cutiemark.jpg.pngpony.jpg.png

Edited by Ginger Ale
  • Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Ginger Ale said:

Definitely i can, that puzzle mark with white background needs to be fixed. I can edit and make him cuter if u would like.

Will do then, with 3d pony creator.

@The Cerberus here you go. I hope you like it. Since I was free I ended up with this on your request. I added a ghost cutie mark for irony ^^.59996dc18790a_pony(1).thumb.png.85d0fd0848e3323d8463f0a5170c681e.png

Thanks. I like the coat color, I can use she as inspiration when I start planning the final design. She does look a lot like Fluttershy though. :P 

8 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Thanks. I like the coat color, I can use she as inspiration when I start planning the final design. She does look a lot like Fluttershy though. :P 

In that editor the fluttershy hair is different her hair looks like Fleur De Lis and her tail deffinetely is not Fluttershy. Maximum you can make that on a pony editor. There is no prettier hair on that editor.

• Brohoof 1

Is this OC an alright idea?

Her name is Ambrosia, her mane, tail, eyes are yellow. Her cutie mark is a chaotic show of electricity and her coat is red. She is an alicorn about the size of Cadence. 

Hello @Ginger Ale

Taking into account that this topic pertains to the improvement and conception of visual designs for other users' OCs, I believe this topic would be more suitable for Original Character Help. Therefore it shall be relocated and pinned there.

Have a lovely day now, and keep up with those lovely designs!

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was pinned
58 minutes ago, Shadow Beam said:

Hello @Ginger Ale

Taking into account that this topic pertains to the improvement and conception of visual designs for other users' OCs, I believe this topic would be more suitable for Original Character Help. Therefore it shall be relocated and pinned there.

Have a lovely day now, and keep up with those lovely designs!

Thank you so much for the help. 🤗🤗

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Jade The Pegasister said:

I'm having some trouble with finding a cutie mark my batpony OC :(

Check this <--. although some of them are the base of canons there are some interesting ones that can give you inspiration. I design OCs with already found cutie marks so you can ask other people for that. 

15 hours ago, Radience said:

Is this OC an alright idea?

Her name is Ambrosia, her mane, tail, eyes are yellow. Her cutie mark is a chaotic show of electricity and her coat is red. She is an alicorn about the size of Cadence. 

Here you go, did my best. Hope you like it. Added some shading also.

myPony.jpg.png.819828fca1e544d68f8cd591fcd85653.png

On 20.08.2017 at 5:40 PM, Libra said:

Is this still going on? Because I would just like a request of a better picture of a character I already do have.

It is still, since you have a picture, what do you want me to do exactly? :3 Improving with the colors or re-design?

• Brohoof 1

On 20.08.2017 at 5:40 PM, Libra said:

Is this still going on? Because I would just like a request of a better picture of a character I already do have.

Sure it is still.

On 26.08.2017 at 2:17 AM, Tilgoreth said:

Here could you make Xanthippe in the pony creator thing for me(cough just want to see what she looks like as a pony):

I will try my best.

5 hours ago, Ginger Ale said:

Sure it is still.

I will try my best.

Alright. Thanks. Anyways, I'm hoping for a design of this. (Cutie mark is a heart, one side white and one side black)

4TFrGuO.png

@Tilgoreth here she is. Hope you like it, under the summer hotness in real life I tried my best while burning. :D

Added some shading also.

pony.png.png.bd5cf44776fab3701bebe048141a99eb.png

1 hour ago, Libra said:

Alright. Thanks. Anyways, I'm hoping for a design of this. (Cutie mark is a heart, one side white and one side black)

4TFrGuO.png

Hope you like it. I tried adding shading too, unfortunately, couldn't find a scarf. Sorry.

ponypie.png.36135515e0b4dec869bd18af35eddd46.png

• Brohoof 1

18 minutes ago, Ginger Ale said:

@Tilgoreth here she is. Hope you like it, under the summer hotness in real life I tried my best while burning. :D

Added some shading also.

pony.png.png.bd5cf44776fab3701bebe048141a99eb.png

Hope you like it. I tried adding shading too, unfortunately, couldn't find a scarf. Sorry.

ponypie.png.36135515e0b4dec869bd18af35eddd46.png

Thats nice, but why do the wings look glitched?