Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning The Lost One OOC

LonnaKitty

It has been over three thousand years since the accident. However due to the bearers of the elements returning them to the Tree of Harmony, a lost kingdom, lost to history, has reemerged.  Will you help, or harm, this lost kingdom?

The lost princess Argante

599747970a4e3_midnightflight.png.53048230c56de8837fda74221479beca.png 

Ruler of the lost ones, a daydreamer and hopeful mare who is now well over three thousand years old, though she doesn't fully act like it sometimes. She is passionate about learning, her kingdom being a host to a lot of different cultures at one point in time made her eager and curious about much. Her cutie mark is a crystal. When she uses elemental magic her mane, tail, and cutie mark will change colors, the more powerful the spell the more it spreads, staring at her mane and ending at her crystal. More info and the story of this place here : 

The Council of the Great Tree

The Elder, Raindew

Raindew.png.34b31c5bf3ea70c87bf9651a30aa0e8d.png

Argante's magic teacher. He is on the counsel to offer his wisdom. He is a kind soul who takes no crap. He may look old and frail, but he has a lot of magical power. He specializes in element magic, water being his most powerful element.

The chair of Honesty, Hoofbeat

Hoofbeat.png.40029dd1c149c81489500e4391fbea73.png 

Hoofbeat holds the chair of Honesty. Though no unicorn, he always seems to have a way of making others tell him the truth. He is also the local blacksmith. A horseshoe with an orange heart in the middle is his cutie mark. He is a gruff pegasus, and never fails to let people know of his displeasure. However he knows what secrets to keep and what he can talk about. Only one he isn't fully gruff to is his special somepony Orange Blossom.

The chair of Kindness, Joyleaf

Joyleaf.png.93fdb7858875243efa81b0f196ea7551.png

Joyleaf hold the chair of Kindness. This blind earth pony loves to help, blind as he may be. He is smaller than most stallions, looking more mare than stallion. He is known as the pretty boy of the town. Even having some stallions fall for him. Kind as he may be, he lets nopony step on him, he holds incredible strength and knows how to tussle. His cutie mark is a leaf surrounded but a whirlwind, before he was blind he was a whirlwind himself, running everywhere just to make sure he was able to help someone. He may have to walk everywhere now, but he still helps everypony he can.

The chair of Generosity, Rosebud

Rosebud.png.ec276c96b581473f3a4ce69d7c7cc2bf.png 

The chair of Generosity is held by the very lovely Rosebud. She is an amazing cook and runs a small restaurant of sorts that specializes in berries. However due to her love of cooking, she makes all sorts of yummy recipes, sharing them with the local tavern, and the castle keep's head chef, who she may have a small crush on~ Her berry recipes are family recipes and will politely refuse to hand them over.  Her cutie mark is a closed rose with leaves that match her hair color. She has other siblings, that all have a form of rose on them, varying in colors.

The Head Guard, Shadow Jewel 

ShadowJewel.png.816eee700dae4c5ac75772adb5d732ee.png

Though not part of the council, she still holds a lot of weight. If Raindew isn't available, Argante goes to Shadow Jewel. This no nonsense pony makes sure everyone is safe, seeing her fair share of battles. She wears her armored shoes at almost all times, feeling too vulnerable without them. They remain the same white with golden jewel. The colors of Argante's mom(white) and her father(gold).  

You may be wondering, what about the other two elements? Well those were held by Argante's parents. Queen Monalla was Joy, now known as Laughter. Loyalty was held by King Harth. They perished fighting the curse that was placed on their kingdom, leaving Argante with no family.

They have now built a barrier that leads out of the forest to Ponyville, the kingdom itself is a bit away from where the castle of the two sisters isMap.thumb.png.cab9cbbd9c98a8709ab92454538b99a6.png

There are the following places one can go to :

The Farms They are what they say, they don't have much to grow, but some of these fields hold experimental fruits and veggies.

The Tavern : Orange Blossoms tavern, The Old Goat, is filled with drinks, music, and info. Orange Blossom is always looking for help too, since Hoofbeat likes to drive some of her workers away.

The Barracks This is where those who wish to join the guard or train can. Shadow Jewel runs a tight ship so tread lightly.

The Keep : This is the main hub, looking like something from history books, the keep is covered in ivy and made of stone. 

The Market Courtyard : In the middle of this courtyard is a large round stage and normally surrounding it is some food stalls as well as other wears. 

I hope you enjoy your stay here at the Lost Kingdom, who knows what secrets you might uncover~ I would love peoples OC's to come and interact with everyone in this tiny forgotten part of history. Who knows? Maybe some will decide to permanently live here~ 

Link to RP : https://mlpforums.com/topic/169476-the-lost-one/

Edited by LonnaKitty
  • Brohoof 2

I gotta say, this looks hella interesting! I'd love to participate if I could!

Actually, I have a question. Would it be okay if I used two OC's for this? They would be Lory and Helios.

If you'll allow it I'd love to join this. Looks super interesting and well thought out.

Oc's are in signature. The only thing is that they are both Fluttercord children. I completely understand if you don't like that.

If you are ok with that then Maple would be fun to put in here. She's a captain of the night guard so she'd be sent to investigate the new lands, Woody would be fun too but again only if it's ok that they are included.

@Driz Both are fine :D happy to have them! P.s I love that you have best girl of Dangaronpa 2 as your icon <3

@WiiGuy2014 That would be super interesting, I would love to see this outcome >3

@Jedishy He is super welcome and I can't wait to see who the other is :3

@Maple Bat They sound super interesting and I certainly dont mind them being children of Fluttershy and Discord! I would love to see how they react in this town :3 

• Brohoof 3

I don't have my character up yet but its a deer/Pegasus hybrid that is based off my profile picture. Its my ponseona ((pony equal to fursona)). Her name is Wolf Mint. Her cutie mark is a mint leave with a black wolf paw print in the middle of it. And she also wears mint earrings.

@LonnaKitty

:pinkie: :pinkie: :pinkie: *squee*

Oh my goodness, finally someone recognized Ibuki!! This is awesome!

Anyway, thanks a bunch for having me! If I may, I might come up with an introduction post shortly. If I don't fall asleep by then.

24 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Maple Bat

Can my OCs stick with your OCs as friends like this takes place after our own private RP? It would help being in a new world with already established friends like Maple and Woody.

Also yea that's fine @WiiGuy2014 Though my Oc's at first are gonna be in different places

2 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

Also yea that's fine @WiiGuy2014 Though my Oc's at first are gonna be in different places

Well, given that I've spent more time with Woody than Maple, why not have the Wills enter the Lost Kingdom with Maple wherever she started. I feel the Changeling and Royal Night Guard could have some unusual friendship time together before regrouping with Woody.

Good idea?

@LonnaKitty

The Wills shine best when they're getting to know others and putting on Disney Performances. Talking with others in a slice-of-life setting with a little action works best.

Just want you to keep that in mind.

Plus. Changeling Will Guide can be the representative of the good Changelings who follow King Thorax, despite looking more like the ones that still follow the evil Queen Chrysalis.