Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning The Lost One OOC

LonnaKitty

Hey guys, so if you havent seen my status update, my roomie got bit by a snake, so until further notice this kinda has to be on pause for a few days till we can make sure the poison is cleared from her system. I am suuuuuuper duper sorry about this cause I was startin to get really into it. I will keep you all updated I promise :3

• Brohoof 3

Yikes! I had no idea! Must've missed the status update...

But yeah, I really hope she's doing fine. Take all the time you need.

8 hours ago, LonnaKitty said:

Hey guys, so if you havent seen my status update, my roomie got bit by a snake, so until further notice this kinda has to be on pause for a few days till we can make sure the poison is cleared from her system. I am suuuuuuper duper sorry about this cause I was startin to get really into it. I will keep you all updated I promise :3

Okay now this is a real emergency! Okay I'll try my best to make sure your roommate gets through the snake bite smoothly! :)

Hope everything turns out ok for your roommate. Knowing most kinds of snakes though they should be fine. There are few super venomous and deadly snakes (Unless you're in Australia then I'm very concerned)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

okay so uhm, what was supposed to maybe be a week hiatus turned into something much longer, to make a long complicated story short, I got booted from where I lived and am currently doin a hop around till my new roomies find a place where I can live with them, I am so very sorry that this has happened and I can not say sorry enough for putting all you lovelies in the dark, that plus my laptop is now breaking apart has kept me from this, so I will try to bring this back to life but I may only be posting once a week sadly till I move into my more permanent place, which is hopefully sometime in november. My sincerest apologies to all of you, I will understand if none of you wish to continue, and if you do, thank you so much for being so immensely patient with me. You are all wonderful <3  

• Brohoof 2

@LonnaKitty

Not a problem. Life Happens sometimes we all understand that. Take your time. A roof over your head is much more important than this, others will agree

Edit:And thanks for the heads up!

Edited by Maple Bat
  • Brohoof 2

13 minutes ago, LonnaKitty said:

okay so uhm, what was supposed to maybe be a week hiatus turned into something much longer, to make a long complicated story short, I got booted from where I lived and am currently doin a hop around till my new roomies find a place where I can live with them, I am so very sorry that this has happened and I can not say sorry enough for putting all you lovelies in the dark, that plus my laptop is now breaking apart has kept me from this, so I will try to bring this back to life but I may only be posting once a week sadly till I move into my more permanent place, which is hopefully sometime in november. My sincerest apologies to all of you, I will understand if none of you wish to continue, and if you do, thank you so much for being so immensely patient with me. You are all wonderful <3  

Yeah maybe you and your roommates had been renting at your old home for several years and recently your rental contract expired and you were forced to move out so new renters could move in. It's like the landlord probably had a policy where someone was only allowed to rent there for a certain amount of years  before having to move out and let someone else rent there. But still I completely understand and I'm actually really happy to continue RPing here! :)