Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When you think of Rabbits

heavens-champion

When I think of rabbits, I start to think about the rabbits that I occasionally see in our backyard or crossing the street while I'm going somewhere.

Soft. Everything about them seems so soft. Also, anxiety. Can you imagine being considered a snack by most other animals, and having to constantly be alert to what's around you?

4 hours ago, Nara said:

Watership Down! That's my all time fav rabbit related piece of media :pinkie:

Man I loved that book when I was a kid. I lost it somewhere when I was in the Navy.... I need to get a new copy. 

• Brohoof 1

I always think of our neighbours that live directly across the road from us as they had a massive fat  white bunny for many years. However the bunny did pass away earlier this year from depression of the owners going away on holiday for around a month. But it's always our neighbors that pop up in my head when I'm thinking of rabbits. :)

When I think of rabbits, I think of the wild rabbit population all over my town, especially at the university where in the past people left their pet bunnies.

Edited by d^_^b

I think of, specifically, a white rabbit in a vibrant green grassy field.

On 8/24/2017 at 4:26 AM, -Monoceros- said:

I think about a creepy ARG of the same name.

Huh, haven't heard of that one.  The ARG I think of is EveryManHybrid (Rabbit or Habit).

• 2 weeks later...

Believe it or not, when I think of rabbits I start thinking of Jimmie Johnson. Why? Because I was super bored one day so I googled what his chinese zodiac sign is and I found out it was the Rabbit. :P

Monty Python and the Hunt for the Holy Grail. That darned killer rabbit of Karebenorg; which then reminds me of a boss enemy in Final Fantasy XI which is basically the same killer rabbit just a boss fight for an old MMO.