Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twilight and Applejack

honeybear

really want to see a map episode where they solve a friendship problem together.

I've actually thought about it and think it'd be a great opportunity to reintroduce my favorite BG ponies (the Princess Spike workers), given that they'd be the perfect duo for a work problem in Canterlot. :) 

EDIT: Sorry, I thought this was a general forum post about AJ and Twi...cute drawing, by the way! XD

Edited by PacificGreen
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, PacificGreen said:

really want to see a map episode where they solve a friendship problem together.

I've actually thought about it and think it'd be a great opportunity to reintroduce my favorite BG ponies (the Princess Spike workers), given that they'd be the perfect duo for a work problem in Canterlot. :) 

I think that would be amazing to get a map episode of them together! I think it'd be quite interesting given that they're both pretty practical, but not in the same way (Twilight is with knowledge, AJ is with more physical sort of things and problem solving), so it'd be nice to see them work together in a way that Twilight gets the main idea of a solution but it takes AJ's practical application to piece it all together!
And that would be really cool! I'm gonna be honest and say that I don't remember those BG characters very well, so I might need to go back and watch Princess Spike again

• Brohoof 1