Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler NEW! Campfire Tales FULL PROMO

Firedog

Another "Sleepless In Ponyville" episode yay! I hope they bring Luna again. In Scootaloo or others nightmares. Although it seems like more than a regular camping, they seem to fight with bugs. 

But after this episode, the Crusaders shouldn't get any more adventures with their three big sisters (who, by the way, are all done with their arcs for the entire show).

Let's enjoy this episode while it lasts.

Now this looks like a promising episode - I liked Sleepless In Ponyville so I'll probably enjoy this one as well.

58 minutes ago, FirePuppy said:

But after this episode, the Crusaders shouldn't get any more adventures with their three big sisters (who, by the way, are all done with their arcs for the entire show).

Why not? :ooh:

16 minutes ago, Jaspers said:

Now this looks like a promising episode - I liked Sleepless In Ponyville so I'll probably enjoy this one as well.

Yea, sleepless in ponyville is in my top favorites if not my favorite episode.

1 hour ago, Jaspers said:

Why not? :ooh:

For once, I'm getting Sooo tired with the Crusaders only interacting within each other and their big sisters -- at least ever since they got their Cutie Marks.

8 hours ago, Ginger Ale said:

Another "Sleepless In Ponyville" episode yay! I hope they bring Luna again. In Scootaloo or others nightmares. Although it seems like more than a regular camping, they seem to fight with bugs. 

I'm pretty sure we'll see the first glimpses of the Legends of Magic heroes in the show instead :dash: 

This is probably the least spoilery sneek peek I've ever seen. I bet all this happens before the theme song. I can see it now:

The episode opens with them in the middle of camping (no need to establish why thanks to Sleepless in Ponyville) They talk a little, maybe give some exposition. When suddenly the bugs (I think I heard somewhere they were flyders) attack. They get bitten and swarmed trying to escape when Dash draws their attention to the cave. Scootaloo says her line but looks back and we get a close up of the bugs. This scares her more as she runs in and the bugs swarm the screen as a transition to the theme.

Then after the theme we open with them huddled in the cave and the real episode begins!

They really want to keep the stories a surprise and I can't wait.

• Brohoof 1

Wow, Discovery really learned their lesson with the promos, this gives you no idea what is REALLY happening in the episode, nor does it show any of the exciting stuff, much better than the preview where they, you know

Showed fucking Daybreaker, my friend saw that promo and was mad... really really mad.\

Anyway, I am very hype for this episode.

• Brohoof 1

On 20.8.2017 at 2:05 PM, FirePuppy said:

For once, I'm getting Sooo tired with the Crusaders only interacting within each other and their big sisters -- at least ever since they got their Cutie Marks.

I personally like those episodes but I can definitely understand that they can get uninteresting if there are too many. :wau:

On 8/20/2017 at 3:05 PM, Ryanmahaffe said:

Wow, Discovery really learned their lesson with the promos, this gives you no idea what is REALLY happening in the episode, nor does it show any of the exciting stuff, much better than the preview where they, you know

Showed fucking Daybreaker, my friend saw that promo and was mad... really really mad.\

Good thing I saw the early Canadian release...... they still showed her in the thumbnail though :dash: 

This preview looks pretty cool. It looks like the sisters are having another camping trip. I like how it reminds me of "Sleepless in Ponyville." I'm guessing the creatures that are attacking them are the flyders from the synopsis. I wonder if the cave Scootaloo was talking about was seen in their first camping trip. All in all, this episode looks like it'll be enjoyable to watch.