Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ships you support.

CastletonSnob

I support Rainbow and Soarin because there's some evidence of it. :please:

I support Fluttershy and Vinyl because there's NO evidence of it. :smug:

Anything in between doesn't work for me, but that doesn't mean I'm against them - apart from contrasting ages and family relationship of cource.

• Brohoof 1

I've also ship Twilight and Luna for odd reasons and still do!   Also one ship I know that will never happen is Derpy and Blueblood ( i made a oc from that ship) and on the show, if the maybe's is Fluttercord and Tia-Cord given the rage in the fandom of this but it can be fun to see how fans make it happen!

Rainbow Dash and Soarin, first and foremost. I see Soarin and Braeburn as cute, but unrealistic. I could see Brae having a crush on Soarin, though.

I'm also a big proponent of Twilight and Sunburst. It's done remarkably rarely for a pair that would seemingly blend so well together.

In the background, I support Fire Streak with Misty Fly, and I'm intrigued by the idea of Thunderlane with Octavia, but I'm much less set on that one.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not much of a shipper, but I tend to support Canon or nearly canon ships.  Namely, I like the idea of Fluttershy/Discord, DJ Pon3/Octavia, Lyra/Sweetie Drops (Bonbon), Sugar Belle/Big McIntosh, Starlight Glimmer/Trixie and Sci-Twi/Sunset.  But yeah, whatever floats your boat (or rather ship, in this case ;) ).

The greatest ship in the series

medium.gif

I'm also partial to some of the long standing fan ships (Lyra and Bon Bon, Vinyl and Tavi, Whooves and Derpy, etc.)

• Brohoof 4

The main ponies I ship are a weird combination: Princess Luna & Pinkie Pie.

The reason I ship Princess Luna & Pinkie Pie is I think they'd have a fun "opposite's attract" kind of relationship.

I also, like SunLight & Rarijack but, I think of them more as just friends.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Crystal Peppermint said:

I like the officially ships, like spike & rarity or bigmc & sugarbelle.

Sparity isn't official. Since I'm in a fair mood I'll leave it at that for this topic. 

• Brohoof 2

My favorite ship thus far remains Trixie and Starlight as they have the best dynamic of the series thus far. 1459904__safe_artist-colon-queenofsilver

Of course a close second would be a semi-canon ship: Alternate Sombra and Princess Celestia, simply considering the bond they had and how tragic their separation turned out.

sombra_and_celestia_by_redchetgreen-da52

Aside from that I am also partial to RariDash, SunLight, and Octy/Vinyl; as well as @Jeric's favorite ship. <3

• Brohoof 4

6 hours ago, PathfinderCS said:

Of course a close second would be a semi-canon ship: Alternate Sombra and Princess Celestia, simply considering the bond they had and how tragic their separation turned out.

Agreed. I follow something close to these lines; essentially, Celestia and Sombra were together until Sombra was overcome by dark magic. The nature of the beast, so to speak, made a resurrection in the manner of Luna's impossible. This ties in with the old comment that Celestia has loved and lost, and will never love again, without delving into alternate dimensions. It also explains why she sent Twily to take down Sombra instead of attempting it herself; knowing what she does, one wonders if she'd be able to bring herself to destroy the last visage of her former love.

Essentially, I've thought about this too much. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

I adore Fluttershy and Rarity, and Twilight with Luna. Lately though, Twilestia is growing on me. One thing I'm certain of though, is that I LOVED Vapour Trail and Sky Stinger in the recent episode. Those two are so cute!

- Fluttercord: I'm a sucker for "beauty and the beast" stories.  I understand why a lot of people like Dislestia though.

- Sparity: Just generally cute.

- QuibbleDash: Great dynamic between the two of them.  Pity he probably won't show up again...

- SunFlash: Their past adds a bit of tension and fits into Sunset's redemption arc nicely

- Twilight/Harry Dresden: Blame psychicscubadiver