Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Could the map be creating an Elements of Harmony 2.0?

FlareGun45

Remember when the map called for only the Mane Six? It was because they're connected to the Elements of Harmony. However, the Mane Six haven't been using the elements for three seasons, and maybe the elements want to come back but with different holders! The elements used to be connected to Celestia and Luna, but ever since Nightmare Moon's banishment, they haven't been used ever since, and the Mane Six became the new bearers of them.

What made me think this is that first Starlight got called by the map, and then Spike recently! If some of us are correct, and Trixie gets summoned by the map in To Change a Changeling, it would really start making suspicions! I saw somebody say Starlight and Spike only got summoned by the map because they're close to Twilight; but if Trixie gets summoned, that theory would pretty much end!

So basically, I'm starting to think that the Elements of Harmony might come back sometime in the future, but with new holders: Starlight, Spike, and Trixie for the first three! Who would be the other three? It could be the CMCs, or it could be Maud, Ember, and Thorax! Any way could go, but it depends on who gets summoned by the map in the future! I'm pretty sure people would rather have the CMCs, and would wanna see them as heroes of Equestria, and they are more main characters than Maud, Ember, and Thorax! But Maud, Ember, and Thorax are good friends with either Starlight, Spike, and Trixie; so either way goes! But the main question is: who's gonna get summoned by the map next that is not a Mane Six?

• Brohoof 1

I think that the CMC will get summoned to help a pony(or other creature) with a personal or identity problem. They have already helped some ponies(and griffon) so why not the map call them to help more ponies(or other creatures)?

• Brohoof 1

I am not a fan of other races being elements, but that's my problem.

I think rather extra elements like Sunset's element. I would love to see for Starlight to get the element of Equality, Trixie to get the element of Perseverance and Maud, the element of ehm... Empavy maybe?

(1600)

Edited by Hierok
  • Brohoof 1

I generally don't like to think too hard about the map, but my operating theory is that Starlight was summoned because she messed with the map in the S5 finale, and Spike was summoned because he has a throne in the castle just like the mane six. 

But if Trixie does get summoned by the map, your hypothesis is as plausible as anything else, I guess. 

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Hierok said:

I am not a fan of other races being elements, but that's my problem.

I think rather extra elements like Sunset's element. I would love to see for Starlight to get the element of Equality, Trixie to get the element of Perseverance and Maud, the element of ehm... Empavy maybe?

(1600)

Love the idea of "the element of Equality" for Starlight.

• Brohoof 2

I think rather extra elements like Sunset's element. I would love to see for Starlight to get the element of Equality, Trixie to get the element of Perseverance and Maud, the element of ehm... Empavy maybe?

I actually never humored the idea of there being other elements beyond the six already known, but I kind of like it in all honesty.

5 minutes ago, jayburd said:

I actually never humored the idea of there being other elements beyond the six already known, but I kind of like it in all honesty.

I think it's already been suggested that sunset and starlight are candidates for empathy. Sunset always seemed like a better fit for enthusiasm (encouragement?) though, she is such a ray of sunshine at times :)

11 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

I think it's already been suggested that sunset and starlight are candidates for empathy. Sunset always seemed like a better fit for enthusiasm (encouragement?) though, she is such a ray of sunshine at times :)

I only watched one of the Equestria Girls movies for shits and giggles so I don't know much about Sunset-- She's pretty much like the leader of the five in the alternate universe right? I could see her having the element of enthusiasm/encouragement (inspiration maybe?). 

• Brohoof 1

Not sure Trixie deserves an element (well, yet) - She is still a bit rough around the edges, and Starlight still has a bit to go too.  Maud? Not sure about her element, stability or reliability maybe? whatever it is, she expresses it well and consistently - she is as solid and dependable as a shelf of rock, and would certainly be the friend you could best depend on in times of trouble.

On 8/21/2017 at 11:18 PM, MegaSean45 said:

Remember when the map called for only the Mane Six? It was because they're connected to the Elements of Harmony. However, the Mane Six haven't been using the elements for three seasons, and maybe the elements want to come back but with different holders! The elements used to be connected to Celestia and Luna, but ever since Nightmare Moon's banishment, they haven't been used ever since, and the Mane Six became the new bearers of them.

What made me think this is that first Starlight got called by the map, and then Spike recently! If some of us are correct, and Trixie gets summoned by the map in To Change a Changeling, it would really start making suspicions! I saw somebody say Starlight and Spike only got summoned by the map because they're close to Twilight; but if Trixie gets summoned, that theory would pretty much end!

So basically, I'm starting to think that the Elements of Harmony might come back sometime in the future, but with new holders: Starlight, Spike, and Trixie for the first three! Who would be the other three? It could be the CMCs, or it could be Maud, Ember, and Thorax! Any way could go, but it depends on who gets summoned by the map in the future! I'm pretty sure people would rather have the CMCs, and would wanna see them as heroes of Equestria, and they are more main characters than Maud, Ember, and Thorax! But Maud, Ember, and Thorax are good friends with either Starlight, Spike, and Trixie; so either way goes! But the main question is: who's gonna get summoned by the map next that is not a Mane Six?

Starlight was called; Spike was called; chances are: Starlight will be called again, alongside Trix. Yeah, it would be about time for a new generation of elements of harmony. Not this season, we are still three or four (in case Trix isn't called) short if that where to happen 

• Brohoof 1

Could be ... Let me tell you about Coca-Cola and its flavor experiment ;)

A better "aw shit" strategy would be the ploy to get all trash characters on trash element duty and promote Mane 6 to hero status with the new heritage thing that has been hinted at. Just leave Spike out of the new group. He has his ambassador thing going on. No time to babysit a bunch of nooblets on menial friendship duty.

I really do not think the elements are for any of them. They are connected to them through their Personal traits but none of the main 6 own them. 

The map is connected to the Tree but not directly to the elements. Its a magical table that knows where problems are and picks the best pony or subject to go. Spike can even be called (Pretty much anyone who lets friendship in their hearts). The elements are magical gems that were brought together by Princess Celestia who used them but she did not own them. 

Also there is a connection to the alternate dimension (Equestria Girls) where the magic seeped out and created new elements similar in nature to the ones in Equestria. There was one extra one as well which Sunset received. The magic seems to choose who wields it and you have to allow friendship in your heart. If you try to use it as Sunset did when she acquired Twilights crown it turns you into a power crazed demon or similar. 

Pinky's sister Maud suggested to Starlight that there are certain gems that can give her powers that would allow her to rule. This suggests that there is a way to have more power than the Elements do. I cannot say it would be more powerful than the friendship power the main 6 uses to defeat lord tirek. There are still unexplored gems and places in this land and Just about anything your imagination could run with is possible.

Edited by Magic_Spark

• 3 months later...