Sir Xarthas VI

Private The Inevitable War

Recommended Posts

@reader8363 @Techno Universal @Driz @Krashface @Sir Warith

Clyssora looks to the group, feeling uncertain about this whole thing. It was primarily her fault that the Titans were turning against the ponies, she should be the only one to go. But, it is the Princesses orders, and even Clyssora can't go against them. "Now that we know a bit about each other, I will show you our route to the Titans' territory." she says as a holographic map appears in front of her, showing Pony, Neutral, and Titan territories. "As you can see, this will be quite the journey. We will have to travel nearly 200 kilometers, through mountains, tundra, swamps, and forests. The goal, is here." she points a hoof to the Titan territory. "This is the Titan territory, shielded off by mountains. It is impossible to fly over them, unless you have magic, but then they will see us coming. So we go through them. I have already drawn this map onto paper, and will give each of you one, so in case you get lost you can follow the map. Also, there are marked points on these maps, these are little 'checkpoints' of sorts, and will be where we sleep when night falls. If you get split up, head for the next checkpoint, that's where we'll be." she says as she hands out paper maps. "Oh, and if you need food, water, or any other supplies, I have about everything you could need in my bags, so just ask." she notions towards her bags, then turns around, facing east. "Now, let's go." she says as she starts walking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sir Xarthas VI said:

@reader8363 @Techno Universal @Driz @Krashface @Sir Warith

Clyssora looks to the group, feeling uncertain about this whole thing. It was primarily her fault that the Titans were turning against the ponies, she should be the only one to go. But, it is the Princesses orders, and even Clyssora can't go against them. "Now that we know a bit about each other, I will show you our route to the Titans' territory." she says as a holographic map appears in front of her, showing Pony, Neutral, and Titan territories. "As you can see, this will be quite the journey. We will have to travel nearly 200 kilometers, through mountains, tundra, swamps, and forests. The goal, is here." she points a hoof to the Titan territory. "This is the Titan territory, shielded off by mountains. It is impossible to fly over them, unless you have magic, but then they will see us coming. So we go through them. I have already drawn this map onto paper, and will give each of you one, so in case you get lost you can follow the map. Also, there are marked points on these maps, these are little 'checkpoints' of sorts, and will be where we sleep when night falls. If you get split up, head for the next checkpoint, that's where we'll be." she says as she hands out paper maps. "Oh, and if you need food, water, or any other supplies, I have about everything you could need in my bags, so just ask." she notions towards her bags, then turns around, facing east. "Now, let's go." she says as she starts walking.

Techno then started walking with Clyssora...

 

TU: To be honest Clyssora my system was trying to pick up on some sort of unknown device within the Titans territory. Apparently based on how the device is placed somewhere right in the centre of their territory it's very likely that it's some sort of new shield generator plus it's very likely the machine behind me having most of my power blocked. Anyways it's something we'll definitely have to try to take a look at when we're there plus the device is probably in high security to so it would be a real challenge to get to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then started walking with Clyssora...

 

TU: To be honest Clyssora my system was trying to pick up on some sort of unknown device within the Titans territory. Apparently based on how the device is placed somewhere right in the centre of their territory it's very likely that it's some sort of new shield generator plus it's very likely the machine behind me having most of my power blocked. Anyways it's something we'll definitely have to try to take a look at when we're there plus the device is probably in high security to so it would be a real challenge to get to it.

Clyssora turns an ear slightly to hear Techno better. "I really am sorry that your magic is blocked, Techno, but the Titans leader is my primary objective. We can deal with this 'machine' once we've dealt with the Titans." she says with a slightly irritated tone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Sir Xarthas VI said:

Clyssora turns an ear slightly to hear Techno better. "I really am sorry that your magic is blocked, Techno, but the Titans leader is my primary objective. We can deal with this 'machine' once we've dealt with the Titans." she says with a slightly irritated tone.

TU: Well Clyssora it's really just most of my magic is blocked as I can still do a couple of basic things here and there with my magic like I can still levitate things and project holograms. Anyways I'll really need to investigate the device that the Titans created to see exactly how they managed to create something with that amount of power and how I can program myself to be resistant to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rackshield was in the middle of the group. He was grunting, and his eyes looked nervous for something, while he kept looking a location signed on the map. none seemed to notice this thank to his dragon-shaped helm, but there was something strange now in him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

"Two hundred kilometers..." Trinket quietly did the numbers in her head. "Mountains, tundra, swamps, forests..." She whispered under her breath. She half expected a challenge such as that, but perhaps she wasn't entirely ready to endure it. The distance seemed lengthy and the terrain sounded like quite the obstacle. All in all, she concluded it would be wise not to think too hard about it. Who knew: maybe they would reach their destination in the blink of an eye.

The young mare continued walking behind the group, carrying the somewhat cumbersome saddlebag on her back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rose placed her sword on her back and followed the others. As she was walking, she picked up a rock and used her shadow to smooth it out, then her shadow pulled her sword out and started sharpening it as she looked at the landscape

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

@reader8363 @Driz @Krashface @Techno Universal @Sir Warith

After walking for about 30 minutes, the group nears a cave in the nearby mountains. "This cave leads to the other side of the mountains, as is the quickest way to get through, as long as you don't get lost. Just stick close to me, and you'll be fine." Clyssora says as her horn starts to glow. She takes a few steps into the cave, and then stops. She sniffs the air, and she feels something in the air "Titans have been through here. I can smell them." Continuing through the cave, eventually there's a split. Four different ways to go. Clyssora only takes a short pause, and then continues through into the 2nd one from the left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Once her sword was sharp, she tossed the rock off to the side and followed the Clyssora. When she came across the split, she heard a small noise and headed down the far right one. She concentrated and concealed herself in the shadows as she moved further down the tunnel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

@Driz @Techno Universal

<< Great.>> Rockshield stopped and started to look at the four ways he had in front, deciding to take the one at the far left, feeling that maybe was more secure... and larger then the rest of the options. << Ok, guys, the rest of the team got on his way. Someone want to come with me ?>>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

@Krashface

As she watched each of the party members choosing which paths to take, Trinket immediately began feeling a tad nervous once again. The mare never really condoned to the idea of splitting up, but her partners began doing so without even consulting one another. When asked the question if she wanted to go along with someone else, she agreed in a heartbeat: being left alone was, without a shadow of a doubt, her worst fear in that situation.

"I-I can go with you!" She promptly replied, scurrying towards Rockshield next to the first entrance from the left. She looked at him and smirked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sonar pauses at the split, the darkness of the cave not affecting him as much due to his natural nocturnal eyesight. He strains to hear with his long tufted ears as he splays them forward, listening intently.

He manages to hear the extremely faint sound of a breeze coming through the tunnel which the Alicorn chose. Sonar seeing it as the best choice followed after her, keeping silent and vigilant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Driz said:

@Krashface

As she watched each of the party members choosing which paths to take, Trinket immediately began feeling a tad nervous once again. The mare never really condoned to the idea of splitting up, but her partners began doing so without even consulting one another. When asked the question if she wanted to go along with someone else, she agreed in a heartbeat: being left alone was, without a shadow of a doubt, her worst fear in that situation.

"I-I can go with you!" She promptly replied, scurrying towards Rockshield next to the first entrance from the left. She looked at him and smirked.

The two walked for some time: Rockshield could sense clearly Trinket's tension and fear, and rapidly started to cheer up the mare, while saying to her that she had nothing to warry about with him and his shield at her side. After walking for almost ten minutes, the two arrived in a part of the cave that was pitch dark and smelly. 

<< Hm. Seems we've found the sewer .>> said trying to make some irony Rockshield, even if he was known for having a bad sense of it. << Well, hope you aint scared of dark. You ready ? If you feel not okay about this way, we can return back, but we'll take a bit. >>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

2 hours ago, Sir Xarthas VI said:

@reader8363 @Driz @Krashface @Techno Universal @Sir Warith

After walking for about 30 minutes, the group nears a cave in the nearby mountains. "This cave leads to the other side of the mountains, as is the quickest way to get through, as long as you don't get lost. Just stick close to me, and you'll be fine." Clyssora says as her horn starts to glow. She takes a few steps into the cave, and then stops. She sniffs the air, and she feels something in the air "Titans have been through here. I can smell them." Continuing through the cave, eventually there's a split. Four different ways to go. Clyssora only takes a short pause, and then continues through into the 2nd one from the left.

Techno was now following the main group through the cave...

 

TU: Okey usually I can see these caves but it's not working right now. It's probably because of the device the Titans have going plus my system really is trying to pick up on the Titans signal in here but once again it's struggling to do so!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 28/08/2017 at 8:42 PM, Krashface said:

The two walked for some time: Rockshield could sense clearly Trinket's tension and fear, and rapidly started to cheer up the mare, while saying to her that she had nothing to warry about with him and his shield at her side. After walking for almost ten minutes, the two arrived in a part of the cave that was pitch dark and smelly. 

<< Hm. Seems we've found the sewer .>> said trying to make some irony Rockshield, even if he was known for having a bad sense of it. << Well, hope you aint scared of dark. You ready ? If you feel not okay about this way, we can return back, but we'll take a bit. >>

"W...What, me? Scared of the dark?... Pfft!" She scoffed. "What do I look like, somepony who's... scared of the dark? Somepony who's... completely and utterly terrified... by the thought of the unknown... lurking in the darkness... and awaiting to strike... and eat me... at any moment... and..." Trinket was unable to finish her train of thought, as her composure shortly began to break by troubling her own self with dreadful thinking. Additionally, she could barely tell where Rockshield was anymore when the path in front of them got dimmer and dimmer as they progressed. Shaking her head in an attempt to dismiss her improbable fears, she then called out to her partner.

"H-Hold on..." She said while placing down her saddlebag on the ground. Having to search around by touching the belongings in order to identify their shapes and sizes, Trinket soon enough found what she was looking for: it was a quite large flashlight. One specifically designated for miners to utilize inside caverns. With a press of the button on top of it, the way in front of them lit up brightly. Albeit the light's reach was only a couple of meters long, at the very least they became able see where they were stepping. It was a rough, humid pathway.

She took a few steps forward and stood right next to Rockshield while holding the light. She then looked at him and nodded, slightly more confident than before.

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Driz

The two walked down the cave. The stalactites looked like the theet of dragons, and that... modern thing Trinket was using for lightning a bit the path was helping, sure, but she was shaking like a twig. For Rockshield, it was like having a filly at his side.

<< Ther's a mare, who walks alone...>> Rockshield started singing the only song he ever know, making Trinket worry a bit and understanding his fault.<< Uh... but of corse, is not alone. Du-du da da,da da-du du, give me a hoof, 'cause the song completly I don't know.>>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Rose stopped when she heard voices. She couldn't make it out, so she didn't know if they can be trusted. She grabbed her sword and went into the air to hit anything that tries to attack her while still hiding in the shadows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

@Krashface

When she began listening to Rockshield's singing, Trinket remained silent for the while. She was unable to make out the song off the bat, but she had an idea as to where it was leading. Furrowing her brow, she began feeling slightly uncomfortable.

"Uhm..." She spoke up. "I mean no disrespect, but... D-Do you think maybe we could sing something a bit more, uhm... cheerful, maybe?..." She suggested, smiling awkwardly. "There was this one lullaby my father used to sing to me and my brother when we were little... He told me I'd always stop crying immediately when I heard it... How did it go again?" She then began digging through her childhood memory.

"There is a castle... No, wait."

"There once was a castle, high up in the mountaintop.
In that magic castle, there was a magic toy workshop.
Dreams of fillies came to life; they're on their merry way.
So shut your eyes and sleep so tight, together we will play.
In the magic toy workshop, together soon we pl
--
AAAHH!!" At that very moment, a loud, unidentifiable sound was heard coming from deep within the cave. Trinket's lullaby was abruptly interrupted when the fearful mare leaped, hiding behind Rockshield as fast as physically possible.

"Wh-what in the world was that??" She questioned while peeking from her partner's back, trembling on her shins. She aimed the flashlight towards the rocky pathway, desperate to find the source of the noise.

Edited by Driz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, reader8363 said:

Rose stopped when she heard voices. She couldn't make it out, so she didn't know if they can be trusted. She grabbed her sword and went into the air to hit anything that tries to attack her while still hiding in the shadows.

Techno then stopped behind Rose...

 

TU: Those voices might be Titans down here. But still the question is why would the Titans be down here? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Techno Universal
Rose jump and turned around, then she sighed and said, "Don't be sneaking up on ponies, or you'll get hurt." She landed on the ground and stormed off forward while pulling every shadow with her.

Edited by reader8363

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

25 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

@Techno Universal
Rose jump and turned around, then she sighed and said, "Don't be sneaking up on ponies, or you'll get hurt." She landed on the ground and stormed off forward while pulling every shadow with her.

TU: Really it's just my instinct to do that. Anyways wait up Rose!

 

Techno then run after Rose...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Driz

<< Stay back, Trinket, that noise promise nothing good.>> Rockshield pulled his enormous shield in front of him, while Trinket pointed her flashlight straight in front of them.

The cave seemed to getting larger and larger, like it was dig by the inside. For a second, Rockshield thought of a Caveater, some kind of worm like dragon, but the dimension of what was crumbling the rocks was far too big for such a creature. << Trinket, turn of that... flash thing.>> at the bottom of that tunnel, the two could see a light.

Trinket was afraid and was shaking. Rockshield pulled one of his hooves on the mare's shoulder, trying to comfort her.

<< Ok, now. I will just go scouting for see what kind of thing is there. I let you here with my shield, stay near it .>>

And so, Rockshield started to slowly walking toward the light. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.