Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you do when you're sick?

CastletonSnob

I make a drink that tastes vile but it seems to shorten my illness. It's a mix of cayenne pepper powder, lemon juice, lime juice, apple cider vinegar, honey, and just enough water to get the mix down. It tastes horrid and it will make you feel flush but it seems to help me feel better faster.

• Brohoof 1

I tend to stay in my room for the entirety of the day, if I am feeling pretty bad. I then will either listen to music, watch videos, or play some games to relax my mind. If it is something like the flu then videos are the best option for me, that or sleeping. Luckily I somehow don't get sick too often. 

• Brohoof 1

The first thing I do is find a warm place to lay down. Then I find something to do like watch youtube or listen to calming music. If I don't want to be on the computer I just sleep. If all of that fails and I start to throw up, I take a long relaxing bath. :) 

If it's a common cold I'll spend the day sleeping,reading, internetting, house chores, et cetera. Just easy things that don't take much energy.

Strep throat (which I get all the time) usually entails a day of sitting around reading a quarter of a book, getting bored, and finding another.

But if it's a flu... even internet swashbuckling becomes a laborious task. I can't even bring myself to stand up most of the time... man the flu SUCKS.

I watch The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.  That's my sick movie.  I coincidentally watched it on a few non-consecutive occasions when sick, and then it got that association in my brain.  Now it makes me feel better when I'm sick, but makes me feel sort of sick when I'm not!  :blink:

Just take some cold medicine and rough it out.  The only time I really babied myself was when I had problems with my gallbladder, thankfully it was taken out so I don't really have any problems with it now.

I masturbate until I die.

I lie in bed a lot. I love sleeping, lying there like a lazy git. Or I just fire up up a bunch of series on my computer, waiting for the sickness to go away.

It mostly depends on how sick I'm feeling. If it's just a small cold, then I either watch YouTube, play video games and watch TV. If I'm really sick, then I just lay in bed, watch TV and sleep.