Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you do when you're sick?

CastletonSnob

I get better, hopefully.

10 cups of tea and then bed.

Edited by Guest

My wife is a master herbalist so - Red raspberry leaf, yarrow and cayenne pepper tea all day, then a HOT bath while drinking this tea (which already makes you sweat), then tuck into blankets overnight.

Wake up  - take shower - all good!

• Brohoof 2

Well, whenever I get sick, I tend to just stay at home on my bed on my laptop watching videos or looking around the web to things I love, like video games or music or airplanes or anything else I find interesting. Outside of that, I just sleep as much as I can to sleep the sickness away and wait it out. :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If it is a "normal" flu thing, then I try to act as normal, carry on work and eat "painkillers"

If it´s serious then I try to find someone to care for my animals, and then I stay in bed If I can´t manage to do anything else.

If it´s super critical, then I die !

If I'm really so sick that I have to stay in bed, I stay in bed, probably on my laptop or tablet. But I really have to be sick that I would stay in bed. 

And if it's not bad enough to force me into a bed, I'll be mostly living my life normally, maybe do little less physical activities, but otherwise normal. 

-edit- and I of course drink water, take medicine, etc. if necessary. 

Edited by The Cerberus

• 1 year later...