Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you do when you're sick?

CastletonSnob

• 3 months later...

Depending on what I'm sick with, I sleep a LOT, even during the day. If I wanna stay confined to my bed all day, that's when you know, somethings wrong. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

• 8 months later...

Sit in my chair and play video games. Maybe wrap a blanket around myself.

Also, I chug water. I heard in school that if you drink a bunch of water as soon as you feel yourself start to get sick, it helps flush the crud out of your system (no idea if it's actually true, but it seems to work for me).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I dont get sick much but when i do its usually really bad 🤒 I go on the sofa normally with a blanket or not much on if i get a high temperature, my grandma comes over to look after me but that means i have to putbup being dabbed with a cold flannel and watching terrible tv xd

Shesva great cook though 🥰

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Trying to get better.

Either laying in bed or do whatever to get better

About complaining: As a male everything is okay unless I have a Man Flu. But honestly I really don't complain much

• 1 year later...

I remember this time I got the flu. I was in bed. So, I woke up with the blanket wrapped around me, and turned on the xbox 360, since I was feeling awful anyways. So, I might as well feel awful while playing a video game. It was about this hooded guy with mutations, and he was able to absorb people into his own body, grow blades from his arms and cause generalized mayhem in a city. But then I realized I couldn't do it anymore. And went back to sleep thirty minutes after. But half an hour later, I repeated the same process again. I must have done this three times. Until I realized the sickness was not gonna let me enjoy the game.