Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Tartarian Adventure Tours!!

GoldieS

(Well, being new here, I'm having trouble finding RPs to roll in... so... the next possible option... also, if I've missed any details that might be important, please let me know! That way I don't look like too much of a fool for too long... XP)

With the sudden and recent opening of additional portals into Tartarus, it dawns on the Equestrian community, that not many know much about the broader realm that is Tartarus. Sure, most are aware of the 'prison' aspect of it, but there is a far greater world outside the towers of terror. Now, enterprising folks find themselves taking advantage of this new world. One such area of possible exploitation, is tourism...

• No marry sues I'm afraid
  • Equestrain type races only (those that do or could exist naturally in the world of MLP)
  • 3rd person preferably.
  • 1-4ish players, order and time limits will be worked out later as needed. 

Book Your Tartarian Tours Today!

Experience the endless darkness of the abyssal sea...

...or the burning fields of hot ice...

Learn about and interact with unique cultures and ponies,

Like the Chaos Cults and Changeling Republics!

Discover lands no Equestrian has ever set hoof on before

And explore a world bursting with opportunities and adventure!

Edited by GoldieS

30 minutes ago, Burpy said:

I could join with you on the tour to Tarrantus! I can be both my male and female OC, whichever you want.

Woot! My first customer! :D

Do you happen to have any links to the two of them? Just so I could get a quick looky loo while we wait for maybe one or two more players. 

28 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

Woot! My first customer! :D

Do you happen to have any links to the two of them? Just so I could get a quick looky loo while we wait for maybe one or two more players. 

But I think I prefer playing as the female character o.o

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

She's perfect! She might even be mistaken for a denizen of Tartarus without the mark... mu ha ha ha- err, I mean... tra la la la! XP 

Is it okay if we wait a little bit longer to see if we have any other takers? I'd prefer at least one more, but I'd also be more than happy just flying with the two of us as well. 

Edited by GoldieS
  • Brohoof 1

Okay maybe I could join with my OC Techno! So for the RP I was thinking that he got extremely bored in his lab and he went on the tour as a fun adventure plus he would be avoiding to use his power as he would just want to get down to earth for a while. Anyways the link to his character profile is in my signature! :)

I'd be happy to welcome him on the tours! However... Just so you are aware, Tartarus is essentially on a different plane of existence (hence the portals and the need for magic to get in usually) As such, 'physics' and 'magics' work somewhat differently there. His abilities will be severely limited, as harmony magics (logic, order, etc) is almost none existent there in favor of chaos magic. Are you okay with such a debuff? 

36 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Okay maybe I could join with my OC Techno! So for the RP I was thinking that he got extremely bored in his lab and he went on the tour as a fun adventure plus he would be avoiding to use his power as he would just want to get down to earth for a while. Anyways the link to his character profile is in my signature! :)

3 hours ago, GoldieS said:

I'd be happy to welcome him on the tours! However... Just so you are aware, Tartarus is essentially on a different plane of existence (hence the portals and the need for magic to get in usually) As such, 'physics' and 'magics' work somewhat differently there. His abilities will be severely limited, as harmony magics (logic, order, etc) is almost none existent there in favor of chaos magic. Are you okay with such a debuff? 

Well really I'm okay with his abilities getting limited plus Techno would sort of enjoy it as it would make things fun for him. Anyways he's probably going to bring his massive cape with him on the trip to! :)

• Brohoof 1

@Techno Universal @Burpy  (Yay! I figured out how to do the thing with the names!!)

Alright ladies and gents, I'll make the first post either later today (tonight) or tomorrow morning, that way if there are any last minute players they can still get in on this too. I hope you all enjoy, and if there are any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Information about the world will be revealed in game, since this is a mostly unknown world you'll be traveling to. I'll also have a bit of a story arc for both you guys and your characters, as well as anyone else who decides to pop in, but don't think you MUST follow one direction or the other. Do and go wherever you want, but understand as the DM of sorts, I will decide success and failure of actions that effect NPCs. 

• Brohoof 1

@Techno Universal @Burpy  It is done... you may post when ready! I figure we'll just do one post per round, my post marking the end of the round. No particular order, since it's just the three of us. 

Also, sorry, it appears my writing is a bit rusty... it might take me a bit to get back in the groove... 

@Burpy

Sorry, i may not have articulated it well enough. The changeling is embarrassed because Techno called Cutima back over as she was talking to him, THINKING they were friends or something, and that Techno believed the changeling to be dangerous or simply not someone to associate with for whatever reason. 

• Brohoof 1

But you missed your entire part, is there any way I can make it clearer for next time?

@Techno Universal

"Is uhm, is that ragamuffin your companion?" Came the haughty smooth voice of the stag as he approached Techno, the steps of his tiny delicate cloven hooves silent on the deck. "Someone as accomplished as yourself can surely find better company than... that..." The stag gestured with his head over to Cutima.

"So why is someone such as yourself here on this tour? Judging by your fashion sense, you could afford a ship of your own if you so choose. So why 'leg it' with the commoners here?"

1 minute ago, GoldieS said:

But you missed your entire part, is there any way I can make it clearer for next time?

@Techno Universal

"Is uhm, is that ragamuffin your companion?" Came the haughty smooth voice of the stag as he approached Techno, the steps of his tiny delicate cloven hooves silent on the deck. "Someone as accomplished as yourself can surely find better company than... that..." The stag gestured with his head over to Cutima.

"So why is someone such as yourself here on this tour? Judging by your fashion sense, you could afford a ship of your own if you so choose. So why 'leg it' with the commoners here?"

OHH I FINALLY NOW SEE IT!!! Apparently I thought your character there tuned away from Techno and moved over to Cutima. Anyways just make sure you still mention something about your character still being in conversation with Techno if you say your character gestures to or looks at another character! Otherwise I would naturally mistake it like what happened here! :)

@Techno Universal @Burpy @The Candlekeeper

Hey ladies and gents! It's come to my attention that... I may not now exactly what you guys are looking for in RPs, and I may not have been entirely clear on what kind of RP this is. So, that being said, I was wondering what you guys wanted (individually) So I can give you and your character the right kind of experience, if that makes sense. I have a good amount of experience as a DM to be able to give you individually what your looking for, so don't at all be shy about what you want. 

In other words... 

1. Adventure, character's life is in peral, lots of danger that could actually harm them, etc. 

2. Rollercoaster, still danger, but your mostly just along for the ride and to enjoy something new. 

3. Relaxing, slice of life-ish experience, mostly interested in interacting and speaking to the characters and reading about a new world.

4. Good with anything, surprises!

Sorry if this is kind of a cheesy questions and all, and if there's anything else feel free to let me know. I won't slow down my posts while you decide or anything so no worries about that. Just want a perfect RP if you know what I mean!

• Brohoof 1

56 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

Hey ladies and gents! It's come to my attention that... I may not now exactly what you guys are looking for in RPs, and I may not have been entirely clear on what kind of RP this is. So, that being said, I was wondering what you guys wanted (individually) So I can give you and your character the right kind of experience, if that makes sense. I have a good amount of experience as a DM to be able to give you individually what your looking for, so don't at all be shy about what you want. 

In other words... 

1. Adventure, character's life is in peral, lots of danger that could actually harm them, etc. 

2. Rollercoaster, still danger, but your mostly just along for the ride and to enjoy something new. 

3. Relaxing, slice of life-ish experience, mostly interested in interacting and speaking to the characters and reading about a new world.

Sorry if this is kind of a cheesy questions and all, and if there's anything else feel free to let me know. I won't slow down my posts while you decide or anything so no worries about that. Just want a perfect RP if you know what I mean!

Okay so really for Techno he's really good with anything! Plus if there's a dangerous situation you could have something messing with Techno's system if you want and it would weaken Techno and possibly even shut him down!

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, GoldieS said:

In other words... 

Anything for me, Cutima follows what others do, so, she followed Techno now

• Brohoof 1