Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Tartarian Adventure Tours!!

GoldieS

@Techno Universal @Burpy

Just so you two are aware, the ship is currently sailing through the cloud layer. If Cutima had been removed from the ship, then she's quite a distance down below and getting further and further away. Hearing her would be exceptionally difficult, if not impossible. In other words... she may be on her own now... all alone in Tartarus...

• Brohoof 1

@GoldieS @Burpy @Techno Universal

Idea, especially since I am noynot sure otherwise what to do with my character otherwise, and I wish to interact more with the other RPers - Morph in his current state could end up rolling off the ship and landing near Cutima. From there he could wake up from his fainting, and he and Cutima could try to get back up together. Sound good?

• Brohoof 2

7 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

@Techno Universal @Burpy

Just so you two are aware, the ship is currently sailing through the cloud layer. If Cutima had been removed from the ship, then she's quite a distance down below and getting further and further away. Hearing her would be exceptionally difficult, if not impossible. In other words... she may be on her own now... all alone in Tartarus...

Ah, I thought the ship stopped/landed, whopsie my bad, sorry ( what @The Candlekeeper said sounds good to me)

Edited by Burpy
  • Brohoof 2

13 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

@Techno Universal @The Candlekeeper @Burpy @Maple Bat

Sorry the RP seems to be getting a bit messy... I'll try to keep things relatively clean and in some kind of order, though if it becomes to much of an annoyance for you guys, just let me know and I'll adjust how posting goes and what not. 

Not a problem here. I'm loving it so far.

• Brohoof 2

9 hours ago, GoldieS said:

Sorry the RP seems to be getting a bit messy... I'll try to keep things relatively clean and in some kind of order, though if it becomes to much of an annoyance for you guys, just let me know and I'll adjust how posting goes and what not. 

Yeah hopefully I don't get too mixed up with things in the RP but I'll still try my best to see the situations properly! :)

12 hours ago, GoldieS said:

I have no problem, I love it so far

@Techno Universal um, me and morph are on the ground alone, you and others are on the ship flying in clouds o.o