Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Tartarian Adventure Tours!!

GoldieS

6 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

Sorry, but we never discussed his entry into the RP. Plus, I don't want him to take away the focus of the RP or anything. I already have the antagonists I need. If you want to keep his cameo, than you have to acknowledge that in this RP, in Tartarus at the very least, the chaos gods are more powerful than him. I only say this because I don't like deus ex solutions to the problems and obstacles I present to the players. Plus, it kind of shifts the focus away from figuring out the mysteries. 

Yeah I'll have Techno wake up in my next reply plus that's when Herobrien is going to get removed! :)

@Techno Universal

Alright then, but understand that the current rulers of Tartarus aren't just going to let him pop in and out without repercussions. So, if we are agreeing his cameo is happening, some severe consequences will befall him. I feel as though if he's a villain of such caliber, he's not stupid enough to take such a risk. You can keep it like it is, or you can edit, just let me know here and now so I know what to do in my next post. 

@Maple Bat

TV tropes says it best: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DeusExMachina

"A Deus ex Machina (pron: Day-oos eks MAH-kee-nah) is when some new event, character, ability, or object solves a seemingly unsolvable problem in a sudden, unexpected way.... If a bomb is about to go off, someone finds a convenient bomb-proof bunker in easy reach. If a protagonist falls off a cliff, a flying robot will suddenly appear to catch them."

1 minute ago, GoldieS said:

@Techno Universal

Alright then, but understand that the current rulers of Tartarus aren't just going to let him pop in and out without repercussions. So, if we are agreeing his cameo is happening, some severe consequences will befall him. I feel as though if he's a villain of such caliber, he's not stupid enough to take such a risk. You can keep it like it is, or you can edit, just let me know here and now so I know what to do in my next post. 

@Maple Bat

TV tropes says it best: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DeusExMachina

"A Deus ex Machina (pron: Day-oos eks MAH-kee-nah) is when some new event, character, ability, or object solves a seemingly unsolvable problem in a sudden, unexpected way.... If a bomb is about to go off, someone finds a convenient bomb-proof bunker in easy reach. If a protagonist falls off a cliff, a flying robot will suddenly appear to catch them."

Yeah I'll keep the current post as it is as Herobrien is going to get kicked out of the Tartarus in my next reply anyways! Plus Herobrien pretty much can be a real idiot at times as he thinks he can do anything and everything but he doesn't know that it's not true in the Tartarus because of the current rulers there! :)

@Maple Bat

It's a little different in his case, but he'll have problems of his own to deal with that take into account his chaos powers. Just remember, he still has a lack of knowledge, but he is still a chaos god. However, no need to worry about anything going on outside of the palace... at least... until he finds out himself. 

Just now, GoldieS said:

@Maple Bat

It's a little different in his case, but he'll have problems of his own to deal with that take into account his chaos powers. Just remember, he still has a lack of knowledge, but he is still a chaos god. However, no need to worry about anything going on outside of the palace... at least... until he finds out himself. 

Right. Which is why I asked first. I really am excited to see where you go with him, for now, I'll just stick with him relaxing with Salacious. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

@Techno Universal

The bubble is removed from time and space, so in other words, a prison until his captor says otherwise, fully aware of his surroundings but unable to move or cast magic. 

You forget that Tartarus is also somewhat of a prison. So, he basically broke into a prison. 

Edited by GoldieS

2 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

@Techno Universal

The bubble is removed from time and space, so in other words, a prison until his captor says otherwise, fully aware of his surroundings but unable to move or cast magic. 

You forget that Tartarus is also somewhat of a prison. So, he basically broke into a prison. 

Yeah that really shows the idiotic side of Herobrien plus he can't even think now as even his thought processes are now completely frozen! :)    

2 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

Well, like I said, he's aware of his surroundings, he can think and all, he just cant act. 

Yeah it's like his physical form is locked but still because Herobrien is extremely clever still he may have enough time to find a way to bypass the shielding that's blocking his magic. But it would still take a real long time for him to figure it out like something like weeks or even months! :)