Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Tartarian Tours: Special Things

GoldieS

The crew gradually clambered out of cover, looking around just to make sure there were no other creatures threatening them. They then proceeded to untie a few parts of the net to kick the curled up flies off the side of the ship, before tying the net down once again. A few of the crew rushed over to where they had gotten in to inspect the tear in the ropes. 

It was rather cold at their current altitude, so frigid some even shivered a little. Sailing through the clouds didn't make things any better, as the frigid condensation clung to everything like a fine mist. At least it wasn't icing over yet or snowing yet. 

@Maple Bat @Techno Universal @Burpy

Despite being seriously injured herself, the sphinx stood up straight on all fours once the fight had concluded. She was like a statue, bleeding and clearly bitten in several places. Ragnhild remained perfectly still as Woodland apologized, then issued his command. She nodded quickly, then turned around in an instance to rush into the bridge house. 

The sphinx burst back out just as quickly, holding Woodland's perfectly folded cloak. She knelt down and presented it to him like he was some sort of king. 

A second pony came out at a brisk pace after her. She was a unicorn, but one wrapped in strips of white cloth sporting goggles over her eyes. No part of her skin or mane was exposed, and her body looked unnaturally skinny. On her back was a set of brown leather saddlebags with the symbol of a green slug on it. 

The mare stumbled for a moment as she passed Woodland, head turning and staring at him as she moved over to the most injured pony. In fact, she walked right past Maple, Techno, and the Sphinx. She stopped towards the center of the deck where Iron Hoof, the colt, had been swarmed. A pegasus was over with him, trying to help. The leper went to work in silence, applying a green mushy salve and bandages to the injured colt who seemed to be unconscious at the moment. Maple had taken out many of the insects that had swarmed him, but some had remained. Still, it could have been worse...

@The Candlekeeper

Slowly the mare beneath Morph began to lift him (his crate form) off of herself so she could get a look at what was going on. Things were safe, the skull flies all curled in balls on the deck and being swept off the side by the crew. She stumbled, hissing at the pain of her injury. A good chunk of her flank had been taken by the flies, causing her to crash onto the deck as she tried to stand. 

• Brohoof 1

@Techno Universal@GoldieS

Woody nodded looking at techno "It's pretty beat up Maple can help you fix it though she's good at repairing armor should be the same thing," and took his cloak putting it on quickly "Thank you." He said once he got it on. "Can I ask you something?" He asked after a second looking at the Sphinx "Why exactly is it that when everyone sees me they suddenly freak out and praise me as a god? I'm not that special really, I'm just a young dragonequus who likes to sing."

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

@Techno Universal@GoldieS

Woody nodded looking at techno "It's pretty beat up Maple can help you fix it though she's good at repairing armor should be the same thing," and took his cloak putting it on quickly "Thank you." He said once he got it on. "Can I ask you something?" He asked after a second looking at the Sphinx "Why exactly is it that when everyone sees me they suddenly freak out and praise me as a god? I'm not that special really, I'm just a young dragonequus who likes to sing."

TU: Okay I guess you could enjoy wearing my cape for now Woody! Anyways Sphinx the most likely answer to your question is that ponies simply see you as abnormally unique and being that unique is a very common trait with God figures. Anyways Woody I'm probably covered in holes back there plus also my cape is actually really soft and warm! Still I would spawn in a cape like mine for you Woody but that's annoyingly impossible right now because of how the environment down here is blocking most of my power!

• Brohoof 1

@Techno Universal

Woody blushed realizing he had taken Techo's cape "Sorry... Sorry." He said handing it back and putting his on throwing he hood up "Though... I have a question How'd you know my name?" He was sorta concerned that this pony knew him since he didn't remember meeting an alicorn with a very 'techy' Mane before "Have we met?"

Edited by Maple Bat

Just now, Maple Bat said:

@Techno Universal

Woody blushed realizing he had taken Techo's cape "Sorry... Sorry." He said handing it back and putting his on throwing he hood up "Though... I have a question How'd you know my name?" He was sorta concerned that this pony knew him since he didn't remember meeting an alicorn with a very 'techy' Mane before "Have we met?"

TU: Or it might just be best to wear my own cape for now. Anyways because I'm the original creator of equestria I've got a massive database in my system of everyone here. So I basically have design schematics of all of you in my system so really I already know all your names and even personalities even. Though I can't remember meeting you before this Woody but I might of still met you at some point. It's just my memory is a little mixed up right now from the bug attack and it just needs some time to correct itself!

@Techno Universal @Maple Bat

"Silence golem!" The sphinx snapped at Techno, glaring at him with a snarling look. "How dare you show such disrespect!" 

At this point some of the other crew had noticed what was going on. Many decided to pause what they were doing to watch from a distance. They were clearly hesitant to look directly, but it was clear they were afraid to actually appear like they were watching for fear of what Woodland would do.  

Still glaring at techno, the sphinx continued to offer Woodland's cloak in her respectful way. 

"Pay no attention to this unliving... thing... your divinity." The sphinx said to Woodland, referring to Techno. "No doubt he's some machination of The Raven. There are only five draconequus. The Wolf, The Slug, The Raven, The Serpent... and of course, The Betrayer. At least... well, I thought there were only five chaos gods."

"The betrayer is the only one to exist in Equestria so..." She looked up nervously at Woodland. "He's said to be the mentor or father of the other four that rule over Tartarus. No one really knows."

@The Candlekeeper

"Yah..." She winced, reaching out for Morph with her hoof. "Could you help me to my bunk? I got some cider hidden in my chest that'll help..." 

The mare winced and cringed at every little movement. Her injury looked fairly bad, it was even still bleeding quite a bit. It certainly wouldn't be surprising if she got quite a bit on Morph as he tried to help her, if he did decide to help her into the ship crew quarters. 

"Crew quarters is in that building in the back," She said, pointing to the bridge house, where most of the others were gathered. "If it's okay, I wouldn't want to be a bother or anything..."

• Brohoof 1

@GoldieS

"I... I'll try..."

Morph said, trying to be helpful even as he went pale from seeing her wound. He accepted her reaching hoof and started helping her walk towards the bridge house. He shook and stumbled, both from the bruising he had being flung against the rail, and because of his unwellness from the whole situation. Just as he was halfway to bringing the mare over, he staryed fainting. As a last act as he realized he was fainting, he transformed himself into some bandages for her, hoping he could at least be useful that way.

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

@Techno Universal @Maple Bat

"Silence golem!" The sphinx snapped at Techno, glaring at him with a snarling look. "How dare you show such disrespect!" 

At this point some of the other crew had noticed what was going on. Many decided to pause what they were doing to watch from a distance. They were clearly hesitant to look directly, but it was clear they were afraid to actually appear like they were watching for fear of what Woodland would do.  

Still glaring at techno, the sphinx continued to offer Woodland's cloak in her respectful way. 

"Pay no attention to this unliving... thing... your divinity." The sphinx said to Woodland, referring to Techno. "No doubt he's some machination of The Raven. There are only five draconequus. The Wolf, The Slug, The Raven, The Serpent... and of course, The Betrayer. At least... well, I thought there were only five chaos gods."

"The betrayer is the only one to exist in Equestria so..." She looked up nervously at Woodland. "He's said to be the mentor or father of the other four that rule over Tartarus. No one really knows."

@The Candlekeeper

"Yah..." She winced, reaching out for Morph with her hoof. "Could you help me to my bunk? I got some cider hidden in my chest that'll help..." 

The mare winced and cringed at every little movement. Her injury looked fairly bad, it was even still bleeding quite a bit. It certainly wouldn't be surprising if she got quite a bit on Morph as he tried to help her, if he did decide to help her into the ship crew quarters. 

"Crew quarters is in that building in the back," She said, pointing to the bridge house, where most of the others were gathered. "If it's okay, I wouldn't want to be a bother or anything..."

Techno quickly turned to Sphinx in a bit of a panicked way...

TU: Wow Sphinx I was just trying to answer your question in a logical and realistic manner! Really I never mean to offend anyone unless they are one of our threats to equestria. Anyways to be honest with you the real sixth chaos God would be my brother Herobrien. He's the creator of most of the threats to equestria and I'm the only reason why he can't come here to take down this world himself. Seriously without me in equestria Herobrien would make us all suffer in unimaginable ways.

• Brohoof 1

@GoldieS

Woodland, as he put his cloak back leaving the hood down, on processed this information for a second. "Wait so Discord had more kids than just me and my sister?" Woody was visibly confused obviously concerned by the information "Well... Call me Woodland Orchestra, It's what I'd prefer. Also... Could you be a bit less rude, please? I can handle myself as much as I appreciate the effort... Oh! Here." Woody gave the Sphinx a few bits "Keep those, You earned them for being so nice to me." He said smiling at them.

• Brohoof 1

@Maple Bat

"My lady, what are you doing!?" The leper whispered loudly to Maple. "You shouldn't be bearing weight on your injuries, especially without treatment..." 

The wrapped leper had finished up with mending the colt, and had snuck up behind Maple. Without warning, the frail looking unicorn slipped underneath the bat, and lifted her up onto her back, effectively removing the weight on all her injuries. Somehow, the little mare was able to carry Maple with no problems at all. Without hesitation, she took Maple away from the group and headed down the hatch into the passenger section of the ship, moving quickly down the halls. 

"You wouldn't want to anger your master by falling outside of battle, would you?" She added with a lighthearted tone. 

@Maple Bat @Techno Universal

"Psch, the chaos gods would revel in the opportunity to slay other gods... but if you are equal in strength to him, then I'm certain it wouldn't be worth their time. It takes more than a few skull flies to hinder a true god of chaos..." She replied with a sidelong glance at techno, scoffing at his claim. 

The sphinx jumped when Woodland made his request for her to be 'nicer'. She also wasn't quite sure what to do about the bits he offered, taking them graciously, but looking at them uncertainly for a moment as if they might be poison. 

"Sister?" The sphinx cocked her head uncertainly for a moment. "I... well, I'm afraid I don't know your Divinity. The gods of chaos only reveal what they wish. All we know is that they are all related to one another, and you must be as well... if it makes you feel any better, no doubt the Wolf is seeing you through my eyes. Galifor, the deer, serves the Serpent. So I'm certain the Serpent knows of your presence too."

@The Candlekeeper

The mare fell sideways as he suddenly shifted to another state. She was taken completely by surprise, but there were others moving about the deck beside them. Two of the Equestrian passengers noticed the fallen mare, and rushed over to help. They at least were able to carry her in the direction she needed to go. They didn't seem to notice Morph and his form beside her. 

As he lay there, several of the crew along with the guide from before were walking to the front of the ship where the net had torn. They were speaking to one another in low tones. 

"Sabotage, sir. Someone slathered some kind of sugar honey on the ropes attracting the flies. Maybe one of the passangers..." The pegasus grumbled. 

The guide shook his head and growled something under his breath. "This isn't good... we can't have something like this happening on our first voyage! Just keep things quiet for now... I'll deal with it."

3 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

@Maple Bat

"My lady, what are you doing!?" The leper whispered loudly to Maple. "You shouldn't be bearing weight on your injuries, especially without treatment..." 

The wrapped leper had finished up with mending the colt, and had snuck up behind Maple. Without warning, the frail looking unicorn slipped underneath the bat, and lifted her up onto her back, effectively removing the weight on all her injuries. Somehow, the little mare was able to carry Maple with no problems at all. Without hesitation, she took Maple away from the group and headed down the hatch into the passenger section of the ship, moving quickly down the halls. 

"You wouldn't want to anger your master by falling outside of battle, would you?" She added with a lighthearted tone. 

"Psch, the chaos gods would revel in the opportunity to slay other gods... but if you are equal in strength to him, then I'm certain it wouldn't be worth their time. It takes more than a few skull flies to hinder a true god of chaos..." She replied with a sidelong glance at techno, scoffing at his claim. 

The sphinx jumped when Woodland made his request for her to be 'nicer'. She also wasn't quite sure what to do about the bits he offered, taking them graciously, but looking at them uncertainly for a moment as if they might be poison. 

"Sister?" The sphinx cocked her head uncertainly for a moment. "I... well, I'm afraid I don't know your Divinity. The gods of chaos only reveal what they wish. All we know is that they are all related to one another, and you must be as well... if it makes you feel any better, no doubt the Wolf is seeing you through my eyes. Galifor, the deer, serves the Serpent. So I'm certain the Serpent knows of your presence too."

@The Candlekeeper

The mare fell sideways as he suddenly shifted to another state. She was taken completely by surprise, but there were others moving about the deck beside them. Two of the Equestrian passengers noticed the fallen mare, and rushed over to help. They at least were able to carry her in the direction she needed to go. They didn't seem to notice Morph and his form beside her. 

As he lay there, several of the crew along with the guide from before were walking to the front of the ship where the net had torn. They were speaking to one another in low tones. 

"Sabotage, sir. Someone slathered some kind of sugar honey on the ropes attracting the flies. Maybe one of the passangers..." The pegasus grumbled. 

The guide shook his head and growled something under his breath. "This isn't good... we can't have something like this happening on our first voyage! Just keep things quiet for now... I'll deal with it."

TU: Seriously Sphinx it may seem I'm related to the chaos gods because my brother is literally exactly the same as me except he has a glitch theme instead of my appearance theme. Herobrien is also someone that's like the inverted and evil version of myself and he's probably trying to take us down so he can get rid of me. It's because without me equestria will have no way if protecting itself from my brother's dark desires.

• Brohoof 1

@GoldieS @Techno Universal

Maple groaned She was at least feeling better without needing to stand up. "Master?" Maple said confused. "I only came with my brother, who was wearing the cloak, so I'm not serving anypony at the moment. Mom would be so upset if she was here right now." Maple smiled. "She really does hate when I get hurt." The mare felt Maple relax a bit before she had been really tense but she went limp. "Thanks by the way. I owe you."

Woody growled, he ran over to the edge of the boat, and threw his cloak off the boat and putting his face in his paws. "That explains a lot." he said, "Dad wanted me to stay hidden from these gods... Now they know..." Woody moved his paws away from his face placing them back on the ground then looked at techno "I doubt that you're the only capable. Mom and her friends could use the elements or dad could simply remove him from existence. I can even stop time which honestly is really hard to overcome unless this pony can do so as well. It appears this realm allows me to draw strength directly from it, rather than rejecting my magic, so if he shows up I can just stop time and kill him easily before causing it to resume." The young dragonequus sighed All of this at once. It's a bit too much I just need to stay calm. He thought.

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

@GoldieS @Techno Universal

Maple groaned She was at least feeling better without needing to stand up. "Master?" Maple said confused. "I only came with my brother, who was wearing the cloak, so I'm not serving anypony at the moment. Mom would be so upset if she was here right now." Maple smiled. "She really does hate when I get hurt." The mare felt Maple relax a bit before she had been really tense but she went limp. "Thanks by the way. I owe you."

Woody growled, he ran over to the edge of the boat, and threw his cloak off the boat and putting his face in his paws. "That explains a lot." he said, "Dad wanted me to stay hidden from these gods... Now they know..." Woody moved his paws away from his face placing them back on the ground then looked at techno "I doubt that you're the only capable. Mom and her friends could use the elements or dad could simply remove him from existence. I can even stop time which honestly is really hard to overcome unless this pony can do so as well. It appears this realm allows me to draw strength directly from it, rather than rejecting my magic, so if he shows up I can just stop time and kill him easily before causing it to resume." The young dragonequus sighed All of this at once. It's a bit too much I just need to stay calm. He thought.

TU: Woody the thing with me and Herobrien is we're almost impossible to remove from existence.

(Going out now so I had to rush this. :) ) 

• Brohoof 1

On 30. 8. 2017 at 10:48 PM, GoldieS said:

@Burpy @Techno Universal

"We'll talk more later love." The deer said with a smirk, staring at Cutima. 

The deer scoffed at Techno's demand, huffing and turning to leave with his head held high. It was more of an arrogant 'head held high' than a noble one. Still, he was gone none the less. Clearly he wasn't interested in the things crawling and flying around the cave, not like the other passengers. 

Cutima didn't say a word the whole time and just felt bad, when she was smaller she experienced a few situations like this, it gave her a bit of memories, she was hiding behind Techno and thankful she protected her like this.

On 30. 8. 2017 at 11:02 PM, Techno Universal said:

Techno then looked out the window and he was now looking closely at everything outside...

TU: Cutima just take a look at the doomsday machines my brother has been creating over the years! I really want to free him from evil but I really can't because of how his power is equal to mine.

''Um... Doomsda-?'' She was about to ask him what he means but then noticed somepony started talking to her so she looked at her

On 30. 8. 2017 at 11:04 PM, Maple Bat said:

@Burpy

"One second, I want to go take care of something," Maple said as she walked over to the mare near Techno she knelt down next to the mare "Hey I saw what happened. Are you ok?"

@GoldieS

She got a bit shy that she cared about her. ''Y-yeah, it's all fine, I think he doesn't like me, I don't know why though..'' She was thinking about it, she always wanted to be in good with everyone.

---

Then she noticed the swarms, got so scared, never before in her life, during the whole attack, Cutima stayed behind techno, hiding there scared, speechless, then Techno picked her up and she closed her eyes so that she didn't have to look at anything, everytime the swarm damaged her, she waved with her hoof squeaking, it hurt but she tried not to panic,

---

Now finally everyone was safe, no monsters anywhere, but, Cutima was missing, when the light washed across the deck of the ship, removing everything bad, it somehow teleported Cutima 40 meters from everypony else into a hidden bush surrounded by rocks and trees, for the first few minutes she was laying inside the bush, injured, unconscious, after then she woke up and realised she has no idea where she is. Cutima looked around and couldn't see anypony, that made her even scared. ''Help!'' She yelled once on top of her lungs from the last bit of energy she had, loud enough for some of the others else to maybe hear her, she then continued to lay there, trying to stand up squeaking but everything hurt and she was both mentally and physically weak from all the recent events that happened. At this moment Cutima just hoped someone will find her.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Burpy said:

Cutima didn't say a word the whole time and just felt bad, when she was smaller she experienced a few situations like this, it gave her a bit of memories, she was hiding behind Techno and thankful she protected her like this.

''Um... Doomsda-?'' She was about to ask him what he means but then noticed somepony started talking to her so she looked at her

She got a bit shy that she cared about her. ''Y-yeah, it's all fine, I think he doesn't like me, I don't know why though..'' She was thinking about it, she always wanted to be in good with everyone.

---

Then she noticed the swarms, got so scared, never before in her life, during the whole attack, Cutima stayed behind techno, hiding there scared, speechless, then Techno picked her up and she closed her eyes so that she didn't have to look at anything, everytime the swarm damaged her, she waved with her hoof squeaking, it hurt but she tried not to panic,

---

Now finally everyone was safe, no monsters anywhere, but, Cutima was missing, when the light washed across the deck of the ship, removing everything bad, it somehow teleported Cutima 40 meters from everypony else into a hidden bush surrounded by rocks and trees, for the first few minutes she was laying inside the bush, injured, unconscious, after then she woke up and realised she has no idea where she is. Cutima looked around and couldn't see anypony, that made her even scared. ''Help!'' She yelled once on top of her lungs from the last bit of energy she had, loud enough for some of the others else to maybe hear her, she then continued to lay there, trying to stand up squeaking but everything hurt and she was both mentally and physically weak from all the recent events that happened. At this moment Cutima just hoped someone will find her.

Techno then heard Cutima and looked over at the bush she was in...

TU: Everyone Cutima is in that bush! We need to get her out of there!

• Brohoof 1

@Burpy

The roll of bandages began to roll as there was even the slightest tilt in the ship. Normally Morph would turn back now, but since he was unconscious, he just rolled right over the edge of the ship, unnoticed. He fell far and landed roughly on Cutima's head - unlikely to hurt, of course, since he was just a roll of bandage.

• Brohoof 1

52 minutes ago, The Candlekeeper said:

@Burpy

The roll of bandages began to roll as there was even the slightest tilt in the ship. Normally Morph would turn back now, but since he was unconscious, he just rolled right over the edge of the ship, unnoticed. He fell far and landed roughly on Cutima's head - unlikely to hurt, of course, since he was just a roll of bandage.

While Cutima was trying to get on her hooves, she saw something above her falling right where she is, Cutima had no idea what it is, panicked, since she was so weak at the moment, she couldn't dodge it and then a pair of bandages fell on her. 

''Huh? Bandages? Maybe from our ship? That means... I fell off the ship or something?'' She thought to herself. ''And now I'm alone here?'' Cutima whispered and got even more scared, realising she might be lost in the middle of nowhere alone.

• Brohoof 2

"Oh, don't be absurd," The guide said as he walked back to the wheelhouse where everyone was standing. "No one's fallen off, that's one reason we have the nets."

"Sir! There's another problem!" The helms pony shouted from up above them, prompting the guide to rub his forehead, clearly quite stressed about how things were progressing already. Well, it was an adventure tour after all...

"We've got a pod of sky whales heading straight this way!" The helms pony shouted again. "It's a big one... and it looks like they've got Racks nesting on top of them. Should I alter course?"

The guide rushed up to the helm atop the bridge house and spoke to the pony in a hushed tone, bonking him on the head to indicate his frustration. It's not like he needed to shout that out loud. 

"Uhm, ahem!" The guide spoke over the intercom with his most cheery and upbeat tone. "It appears we'll be altering course a bit, but not to worry! This will actually be a relaxing diversion from the ah... last encounter, I assure you! Nothing more graceful than a pod of sky whales!" 

The sphinx cringed a bit when Woodland showed his anger and frustration. Ragnhild looked as though she expected the Draconequus to do something awful to her, only relaxing when the frustration passed just as quickly as it came. 

"Is it so bad, your divinity? I mean, I don't know anything about the ah... relationships... but perhaps they might want to speak with you?" After being 'ordered' to act 'nicer', her more cautious tone was at odds with her aggressive demeanor.

The deer at this point was hiding in the doorway to the bridge house, peaking his head out just a little so half his face was showing. Clearly he didn't want to be seen by Woodland, and he was still a bit nervous. 

"Excuse me, your divinity? Forgive my interruption, surely they would have made themselves known if they wished some ill will towards you... your divinity." He added, before slinking back behind the door a bit. 

The deer glowered at Techno though, to them he was being disrespectful, and to a god no less! Just about everyone on deck in earshot gave him a nasty look, some a shocking one. Galifor, the stage, even stepped out of the doorway just a little bit more to address Techno. 

"Impossible to erase from existence? So then, you're a lych! Ah, it all makes sense now." The deer nodded in understanding. "Forgive my rude behavior, golem. I had no idea you're emotions might still be untuned."

The sphinx gave a disgusted look at Techno for a moment, her snout scrunching into a snarl. "A lych golem... you don't look like a lych golem..." She said, eyeing Techno up and down. 

@Burpy @The Candlekeeper

They were, in fact, alone... Cutima and Morph now found themselves in a thicket of highland bushes, surrounded by pine trees at the foothills of the mountain. It was cold, extremely cold. Their breath turned to a fog at every exhale. The sound of running water and trees fluttering about where the only things they could here. 

The grass was just long enough for small animals to be hiding in, but not quite tall enough to miss the skull flies still curled up in their balls lying around the two. 

• Brohoof 2

30 minutes ago, The Candlekeeper said:

@Burpy

Soon after the fall, Morph regained consciousness. He "looked" around and was confused. Not only was the mare nearby different, but he saw he wasn't on the ship anymore. He transformed back to normal.

"Where... where are we? Who are you?"

He asked, rising to his hooves.

Cutima squeaked when he was transforming because she had no idea what was happening but then noticed it's a pony, calmed down a bit but still in a big stress.

''Um.. I-am Cutima.. I-.. I think I fell from a ship that is travelling there, I suppose you live here? Or are you from the ship too?'' She asked friendly, hoping he is not dangerous.

''And, I think we are somewhere on the ground I think, I am not sure.'' Cutima looked around more to check the environment while feeling cold and weak.

• Brohoof 2

@Burpy

Morph shivered from the cold.

"M, my name is Morph, I w, was from the ship too..."

He looked at the arboreal setting about them.

"I thought we were going to T, tartarus, it looks so... normal here."

He began to walk a bit, and winced from the bruises from earlier. He cringed as he saw some curled up skull flies, remembering what just occurred on the ship.

• Brohoof 1

@Burpy @The Candlekeeper

The hinterlands they now found themselves freezing in were rolling hills, cliffs, mountains, and rocky outcroppings and crags. There weren't really many flat areas at all, streams cutting through the terrain and forming it into something amorphous. There were more than a few clearings of tall grass and fallen pine trees, but most of the terrain was covered in a thin pine forest. Again, rocks everywhere too, making it difficult to traverse without threatening to break an ankle. 

Up above, the sky was completely overcast. There was no sun to speak of either, just some ambient white glow cast against grey clouds that bathed the green land in grey. In one direction, a massive mountain range. In the other, a much smaller mountain range with valleys  extending lower in elevation. Whatever the case, they were surrounded by mountains. The giant one behind them filled with giant pony eating insects. 

The breeze continued, making the already frigid temperatures even colder. Waiting too long to do something would only guarantee hypothermia, though they still had some time before that happened. Provided they had a good amount of daylight left. 

• Brohoof 2

@GoldieS

"Just... stop please," Woody said holding out his paw in front of both the Sphinx and the stag "I need a minute to process all this. It's a lot to take in at once." Woody sat down on the deck. After an actual minute, he stood up again looking at the two again. "Theses gods can see me through your eyes, right? Well I'll meet them if they wish to talk but for now..." Woody put his hood back on and smiled "It's Woodland. Where's Maple? I need to talk to her about all of this."

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, GoldieS said:

"Oh, don't be absurd," The guide said as he walked back to the wheelhouse where everyone was standing. "No one's fallen off, that's one reason we have the nets."

"Sir! There's another problem!" The helms pony shouted from up above them, prompting the guide to rub his forehead, clearly quite stressed about how things were progressing already. Well, it was an adventure tour after all...

"We've got a pod of sky whales heading straight this way!" The helms pony shouted again. "It's a big one... and it looks like they've got Racks nesting on top of them. Should I alter course?"

The guide rushed up to the helm atop the bridge house and spoke to the pony in a hushed tone, bonking him on the head to indicate his frustration. It's not like he needed to shout that out loud. 

"Uhm, ahem!" The guide spoke over the intercom with his most cheery and upbeat tone. "It appears we'll be altering course a bit, but not to worry! This will actually be a relaxing diversion from the ah... last encounter, I assure you! Nothing more graceful than a pod of sky whales!" 

The sphinx cringed a bit when Woodland showed his anger and frustration. Ragnhild looked as though she expected the Draconequus to do something awful to her, only relaxing when the frustration passed just as quickly as it came. 

"Is it so bad, your divinity? I mean, I don't know anything about the ah... relationships... but perhaps they might want to speak with you?" After being 'ordered' to act 'nicer', her more cautious tone was at odds with her aggressive demeanor.

The deer at this point was hiding in the doorway to the bridge house, peaking his head out just a little so half his face was showing. Clearly he didn't want to be seen by Woodland, and he was still a bit nervous. 

"Excuse me, your divinity? Forgive my interruption, surely they would have made themselves known if they wished some ill will towards you... your divinity." He added, before slinking back behind the door a bit. 

The deer glowered at Techno though, to them he was being disrespectful, and to a god no less! Just about everyone on deck in earshot gave him a nasty look, some a shocking one. Galifor, the stage, even stepped out of the doorway just a little bit more to address Techno. 

"Impossible to erase from existence? So then, you're a lych! Ah, it all makes sense now." The deer nodded in understanding. "Forgive my rude behavior, golem. I had no idea you're emotions might still be untuned."

The sphinx gave a disgusted look at Techno for a moment, her snout scrunching into a snarl. "A lych golem... you don't look like a lych golem..." She said, eyeing Techno up and down. 

@Burpy @The Candlekeeper

They were, in fact, alone... Cutima and Morph now found themselves in a thicket of highland bushes, surrounded by pine trees at the foothills of the mountain. It was cold, extremely cold. Their breath turned to a fog at every exhale. The sound of running water and trees fluttering about where the only things they could here. 

The grass was just long enough for small animals to be hiding in, but not quite tall enough to miss the skull flies still curled up in their balls lying around the two. 

Techno then turned to the deer...

TU: But still I'm also a real engineer because of how I designed everything in detail in equestria! Anyways Deer even though I'm a machine I've still got my original biological brain from when I was a human at the beginning of my life. So I've got full emotions still but my CPU can override them if necessary.

• Brohoof 1