Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Tartarian Tours: Special Things

GoldieS

@Maple Bat

"Not a problem at all!" The unicorn replied to Maple as she found the bat's room. With the injured pony still on her back, the leper unicorn quickly removed the sheets from her bunk bed, all save for the last cover. 

"But yes... mothers can be quite taxing at time, can't they?" The mare added, just trying to lighten the mood as she gently placed Maple on the bed, shifting her so her wounds were exposed to her. 

She then quickly went to work, pulling out a number of jars and vials from her saddle bags. Not a single one of them looked anything like what you should put on a wound. In fact, they were quite the opposite. One jar looked like some kind of animal had been left in it to ferment. Another had some kind of organic particles floating around in it's viscous green goo. All of it had a green sickly look to it, like rotting flesh from an undead. 

The mare didn't hesitate, popping open the jar with the fermenting animal suspended in the goo and used a brush to slather it on her wounds. Surprisingly, it didn't burn at all, in fact it had a more soothing and cool sensation to it. That being said, it was one of the worst things to smell in the world, literally smelling like rotting flesh that had been left out in the sun on a bright summer day. 

@Maple Bat @Techno Universal

"Oh... so you're a defective golem then?" The deer replied to Techno with a smirk, no longer hiding in the doorway, but standing among the group.

The sphinx was becoming quite a bit more relaxed, but she still gave Woodland a cautious look. Weather or not he called himself a god was irrelevant to her, he was at the very least, related to them. And fairly closely too.  

The sphinx nodded when Woodland reaffirmed what they had said. "Yes your Divinity. They must know you're here." Though, despite his warnings, she still gave Techno some fairly unpleasant glances.

"Ragnhild, your divinity." She replied with another formal bow. "Sorry, but I'm not sure where your companion is."

@Techno Universal

"Excuse me sir," Someone tapped Techno on the forearm, he was a fairly short earth pony with a gruff look. "You ah... okay?" He said, gesturing to the many tears in Techno's layer of skin. 

"Uhm, anyways, did you happen to see anyone fiddling with the net at all before or during the cave? Just... curious. Checking things out to make sure no one's been trying to make a mess of things, you know?" He said, in a fake joking tone, trying to mask his seriousness and concern. 

@GoldieS

Maple laid still until the pony opened the jar and the smell of its contents emitted into the room, When Maple smelled it she cringed and the quick movement from that action hurt her. "Gah!" She yelled "Ugh... What even where those... things?" Maple asked the healer as she relaxed. "I... I've never seen such a beast in Equestria, nor have I faced something that can pierce my armor, not even the guard's spears can do that."

@GoldieS @Techno Universal

Woody turned to face the pony who he only assumed to be a crew member, his calm nature disappeared, full of anger from his sister getting hurt "So... The crew wasn't making sure the net wasn't tampered with?" He said with this voice booming, angered by their irresponsibility, "I mean come on, Something that important to the safety of the passenger's unsupervised something like that should be constantly monitored by at least one pony. Had Maple and I not been here to protect the passangers, along with Ragnhild here this might have turned out a lot worse." Woody was unsure why they kept calling him 'Divinity' but he decided to stretch his authority for a bit. "Ragnhild, Go find my sister, The Yellow Vampire fruit bat, mare and make sure she's ok. Please." He turned to techno "You should go to. If Maple's ok then she can fix your body but it's up to you." He sighed, He like the idea of leading but not by fear, which is what it seemed to be.

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, GoldieS said:

@Maple Bat

"Not a problem at all!" The unicorn replied to Maple as she found the bat's room. With the injured pony still on her back, the leper unicorn quickly removed the sheets from her bunk bed, all save for the last cover. 

"But yes... mothers can be quite taxing at time, can't they?" The mare added, just trying to lighten the mood as she gently placed Maple on the bed, shifting her so her wounds were exposed to her. 

She then quickly went to work, pulling out a number of jars and vials from her saddle bags. Not a single one of them looked anything like what you should put on a wound. In fact, they were quite the opposite. One jar looked like some kind of animal had been left in it to ferment. Another had some kind of organic particles floating around in it's viscous green goo. All of it had a green sickly look to it, like rotting flesh from an undead. 

The mare didn't hesitate, popping open the jar with the fermenting animal suspended in the goo and used a brush to slather it on her wounds. Surprisingly, it didn't burn at all, in fact it had a more soothing and cool sensation to it. That being said, it was one of the worst things to smell in the world, literally smelling like rotting flesh that had been left out in the sun on a bright summer day. 

"Oh... so you're a defective golem then?" The deer replied to Techno with a smirk, no longer hiding in the doorway, but standing among the group.

The sphinx was becoming quite a bit more relaxed, but she still gave Woodland a cautious look. Weather or not he called himself a god was irrelevant to her, he was at the very least, related to them. And fairly closely too.  

The sphinx nodded when Woodland reaffirmed what they had said. "Yes your Divinity. They must know you're here." Though, despite his warnings, she still gave Techno some fairly unpleasant glances.

"Ragnhild, your divinity." She replied with another formal bow. "Sorry, but I'm not sure where your companion is."

@Techno Universal

"Excuse me sir," Someone tapped Techno on the forearm, he was a fairly short earth pony with a gruff look. "You ah... okay?" He said, gesturing to the many tears in Techno's layer of skin. 

"Uhm, anyways, did you happen to see anyone fiddling with the net at all before or during the cave? Just... curious. Checking things out to make sure no one's been trying to make a mess of things, you know?" He said, in a fake joking tone, trying to mask his seriousness and concern. 

Techno then turned to the small earth pony with a friendly look...

TU: Ohh it's not that bad! Seriously those tears in my external skin are really just showing off what I am inside. Anyways I don't feel the pain of it so it's not a major problem right now!

Techno then turned to the deer...

TU: Well really in my perspective all evil beings are defective. Though I've never thought of myself as defective but I've seen parts of my system go defective over damage and viruses.

Techno then turned to Sphinx with a confused look...

TU: So is everything okay Sphinx? It's just a bit strange of how you keep on looking at me like that.

Techno then turned to Woody...

TU: Yeah it's probably best I have those holes on my skin fixed soon as I don't really want to be exposed as a machine. It's just I'll probably accidentally scare someone by having my endoskeleton exposed like that. But still I'll be okay if Maple can't fix me!  

Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 1

16 hours ago, The Candlekeeper said:

@Burpy

Morph shivered from the cold.

"M, my name is Morph, I w, was from the ship too..."

He looked at the arboreal setting about them.

"I thought we were going to T, tartarus, it looks so... normal here."

He began to walk a bit, and winced from the bruises from earlier. He cringed as he saw some curled up skull flies, remembering what just occurred on the ship.

''Oh, so you got lost too..'' Cutima noticed all the skull flies around them too, wasn't feeling that any comfortable, slowly her body was colder and colder.

She tried to stand up again but couldn't, it hurt a lot to do that and her limbs were stuck in the bushes, some of the bushes were sharp and hurting her everytime she moved. ''Hey? Umm.. Pony,'' She felt awkward and shy that she didn't know his name, she didn't notice he told it to her. ''C-could you help me stand up on my hoofs? I think I am a bit stuck here in the bushes and it hurts a lot.'' She innocently asked him with a sad look.

Edited by Burpy
  • Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Burpy said:

''Oh, so you got lost too..'' Cutima noticed all the skull flies around them too, wasn't feeling that any comfortable, slowly her body was colder and colder.

She tried to stand up again but couldn't, it hurt a lot to do that and her limbs were stuck in the bushes, some of the bushes were sharp and hurting her everytime she moved. ''Hey? Umm.. Pony,'' She felt awkward and shy that she didn't know his name. ''C-could you help me stand up on my hoofs? I think I am a bit stuck here in the bushes and it hurts a lot.'' She innocently asked him with a sad look.

TU: Yeah I'll take this!

Techno then went over to the bush and carefully pulled Cutima out of the bush. He then carried her over to where Maple and Woody were...

TU: Okay here we go! Anyways your cape is actually completely intact by the looks of it! Apparently it's because our capes have their own inbuilt magic abilities that make them indestructible. Plus it appears that those capes are still able to shield themselves down here but it might just be that the atmospheric anti-magic shielding down here doesn't support the type of abilities the capes have!

2 hours ago, Burpy said:

She tried to stand up again but couldn't, it hurt a lot to do that and her limbs were stuck in the bushes, some of the bushes were sharp and hurting her everytime she moved. ''Hey? Umm.. Pony,'' She felt awkward and shy that she didn't know his name, she didn't notice he told it to her. ''C-could you help me stand up on my hoofs? I think I am a bit stuck here in the bushes and it hurts a lot.'' She innocently asked him with a sad look.

"Of, of, of course..." 

He said as he shivered a lot. He braced himself and began pushing away some of this sharp bushes, then wrapped a hoof about Cutima's flank and helped push her out of the bush.

"Y... you okay? I d, don't think we c, can last much l, longer with how c c cold it is..." 

@Burpy

Edited by The Candlekeeper
  • Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, The Candlekeeper said:

"Of, of, of course..." 

He said as he shivered a lot. He braced himself and began pushing away some of this sharp bushes, then wrapped a hoof about Cutima's flank and helped push her out of the bush.

"Y... you okay? I d, don't think we c, can last much l, longer with how c c cold it is..." 

(My last reply was a bit of a mistake but I'll fix things up now! :) )

TU: I'll need to take this!

Techno then flew down to Cutima and Morph. He then quickly wrapped his cape around Morph...

TU: Okey I found you two! It took me a few minutes but I did it! Anyways without my power in this cold my joints would freeze up! Though Cutima your cape will keep you warm down here plus because our capes have their own inbuilt shielding they are actually indestructible so nothing can damage them. Though I'll probably need to get you two back to the ship very quickly before you freeze out here!

• Brohoof 1

"Ah, just breath in that wonderful air, now that we're safe and sound!" The guide said over the intercom. "If you look to our left, you'll see the docile and awe inspiring cloud whales! These creatures have been known to swallow airships in their path, but we're in a safe position here."

To the left of the ship were dozens of massive whales, all just 'swimming' in the sky, jumping in and out of the cloud layer. They were absolutely massive, and each one looked big enough to swallow the ship they were currently on as if it were nothing. Fortunately, they were traveling parallel to the ship itself, heading in the same direction. 

The earth pony recoiled back at Woodland's anger, falling over and fearful at the sudden snap. "No! Please, you don't understand! We checked everything before we entered the portal... someone put a sugar bait on some of the ropes in the front... they must have done it when we were in the cave..." 

"Please! Don't eat me! Wait, you're not going to turn me inside out are you!? Are you!? Or... or turn me into a- a- polly! Please, don't shrink me and make me live with the pollys!" The earth pony cowered in fear, holding up his arm to shield him from what he expected to be the inevitable, huddling up beside Techno as if somehow the taller alicorn would provide him with some sort of protection. 

Ragnhild bowed her head in confirmation of Woodland's orders, and started towards the hatch down into the ship. She passed, Techno as she did, looking up at him with that same snarling look. 

"Show some respect!" She snapped under her breath at him, before moving down below. 

The deer shrugged at his comments and stepped beside Techno. "Oh, don't concern yourself with a Wolf cultist. Manners aren't exactly their specialty..." 

Fortunately, none of the passengers seemed to be injured as they climbed out of the hatch and out onto the deck. The couple looked a bit scared, but they were just as ready to take pictures of the giant whales. Cutima and Morph were walking together, laughing about some suave joke Morph had just made. And the rest were calming down after the incident. Even some of the injured crew were up and back in action, over mending the net where it had torn. 

@Maple Bat

"What, you mean the Ave Hedw?" The leper tilted her head, just as she finished one of the bandages. "It's a creature of the Musca genus, mostly found in subterranean terrain in cold environments. Most commonly known as the skull fly. Not really prolific breeders like the others of their genus, and they live much longer." 

It was going to be a lecture. That much was clear by the tone and enthusiasm in which the mare spoke, casually going about her work as she educated maple on the creature in question. She even casually and without much though removed one of her own bandages around her skin, exposing the rotting green flesh beneath that stuck to the bandages like a thick ooze over fetid muscle. Channeling her magic, she pulled out a strange hooked slug or maggot from her own body. 

"Their mandibles appear jaw-like, and have evolved over time to pierce through the chitin, or shells, of other subterranean insects. They must be powerful in order to survive, you see." She concluded, reaching holding the maggot over one of maples injuries on her flank. 

It was then that the sphinx, Ragnhild poked her head through the door to find Maple, pulling back and leaving just as quickly when she saw a medical procedure taking place. That and to wretch out of sight. 

@The Candlekeeper @Burpy

Cutima and Morph were lost, trapped in the hinterlands alone, cold, and defenseless. No shelter, no food, nothing to keep them going. Above them, the ship was nowhere to be seen. A pod of giant whales sailed through the sky in the distance, their cries and sounds rumbling in the distance. 

The ground began to shake. Something big was coming their way, thumping the earth with each step. Soon the sound of trees crunching under its wight could be heard coming nearer and nearer. 

"Mmmm... I smell something... tasty..." It grumbled. 

The creature was some sort of giant monitor lizard, looming over them, big enough to swallow them whole in one gulp. The beast was grey with white stripes, looking up into the sky and flicking its reptilian tongue in the breeze. If there was any doubt as to his intentions, the bracelet of skulls around his right foreleg did well to clear it up. He was a grey beast, with white stripes, and a patchwork leather wrap around his torso and tail. 

At the moment, he didn't notice Cutima or Morph down below, walking over them and continuing on down the valley. Every few steps he would stop, even turn around as if trying to zero in on his prey. 

Edited by GoldieS
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, GoldieS said:

"Ah, just breath in that wonderful air, now that we're safe and sound!" The guide said over the intercom. "If you look to our left, you'll see the docile and awe inspiring cloud whales! These creatures have been known to swallow airships in their path, but we're in a safe position here."

To the left of the ship were dozens of massive whales, all just 'swimming' in the sky, jumping in and out of the cloud layer. They were absolutely massive, and each one looked big enough to swallow the ship they were currently on as if it were nothing. Fortunately, they were traveling parallel to the ship itself, heading in the same direction. 

The earth pony recoiled back at Woodland's anger, falling over and fearful at the sudden snap. "No! Please, you don't understand! We checked everything before we entered the portal... someone put a sugar bait on some of the ropes in the front... they must have done it when we were in the cave..." 

"Please! Don't eat me! Wait, you're not going to turn me inside out are you!? Are you!? Or... or turn me into a- a- polly! Please, don't shrink me and make me live with the pollys!" The earth pony cowered in fear, holding up his arm to shield him from what he expected to be the inevitable, huddling up beside Techno as if somehow the taller alicorn would provide him with some sort of protection. 

Ragnhild bowed her head in confirmation of Woodland's orders, and started towards the hatch down into the ship. She passed, Techno as she did, looking up at him with that same snarling look. 

"Show some respect!" She snapped under her breath at him, before moving down below. 

The deer shrugged at his comments and stepped beside Techno. "Oh, don't concern yourself with a Wolf cultist. Manners aren't exactly their specialty..." 

Fortunately, none of the passengers seemed to be injured as they climbed out of the hatch and out onto the deck. The couple looked a bit scared, but they were just as ready to take pictures of the giant whales. Cutima and Morph were walking together, laughing about some suave joke Morph had just made. And the rest were calming down after the incident. Even some of the injured crew were up and back in action, over mending the net where it had torn. 

@Maple Bat

"What, you mean the Ave Hedw?" The leper tilted her head, just as she finished one of the bandages. "It's a creature of the Musca genus, mostly found in subterranean terrain in cold environments. Most commonly known as the skull fly. Not really prolific breeders like the others of their genus, and they live much longer." 

It was going to be a lecture. That much was clear by the tone and enthusiasm in which the mare spoke, casually going about her work as she educated maple on the creature in question. She even casually and without much though removed one of her own bandages around her skin, exposing the rotting green flesh beneath that stuck to the bandages like a thick ooze over fetid muscle. Channeling her magic, she pulled out a strange hooked slug or maggot from her own body. 

"Their mandibles appear jaw-like, and have evolved over time to pierce through the chitin, or shells, of other subterranean insects. They must be powerful in order to survive, you see." She concluded, reaching holding the maggot over one of maples injuries on her flank. 

It was then that the sphinx, Ragnhild poked her head through the door to find Maple, pulling back and leaving just as quickly when she saw a medical procedure taking place. That and to wretch out of sight. 

@The Candlekeeper @Burpy

Cutima and Morph were lost, trapped in the hinterlands alone, cold, and defenseless. No shelter, no food, nothing to keep them going. Above them, the ship was nowhere to be seen. A pod of giant whales sailed through the sky in the distance, their cries and sounds rumbling in the distance. 

The ground began to shake. Something big was coming their way, thumping the earth with each step. Soon the sound of trees crunching under its wight could be heard coming nearer and nearer. 

"Mmmm... I smell something... tasty..." It grumbled. 

The creature was some sort of giant monitor lizard, looming over them, big enough to swallow them whole in one gulp. The beast was grey with white stripes, looking up into the sky and flicking its reptilian tongue in the breeze. If there was any doubt as to his intentions, the bracelet of skulls around his right foreleg did well to clear it up. He was a grey beast, with white stripes, and a patchwork leather wrap around his torso and tail. 

At the moment, he didn't notice Cutima or Morph down below, walking over them and continuing on down the valley. Every few steps he would stop, even turn around as if trying to zero in on his prey. 

Techno then put his cape over the earth pony...

TU: Okay hopefully this helps!

Techno then turned the the deer...

TU: Yeah it's just Ragnhild is being very unrealistic with me. Though I really do try to avoid having my creations contain unrealistic and unreasonable opinions of things as otherwise you would get problems like what's going on between me and Ragnhild!

• Brohoof 1

@GoldieS

"Well, I can't pin all of this on you. All of the crew is at fault here, but I'm not gonna hurt you all over it just have someone watch the net next time. Is there anything else I should worry about? I mean those bugs were bad but I'd like to know if there's anything, potentially worse awaiting us on this journey." Woody calmed down and sighed "Sorry I shouldn't have exploded on you, that was rude of me. Excuse me again, " He said to the deer "I mentioned I wanted to speak with you but now not so much you rather this 'Serpent' You serve that  I don't believe everything I have been told so if he wants to talk with me then he should do it now. Why not I mean if these gods are so strong it should be no problem for them to just show up and prove they're real right?" Woody was trying to provoke the gods to find out if they were real or not, he could face them though had he gone a bit too far.

• Brohoof 1

The deck went quiet when Woodland issued his challenge to their gods. Everyone slowly backed away, looking around and lowering themselves just a little as if expecting something horrible to happen out of nowhere. The deer cowered back into the doorway of the bridge house, putting his hoof over his mouth as if scandalized. 

"Well... ah, your divinity," The Deer replied nervously. "The serpent is actual a female." 

The earth pony beside Techno looked up at him as he gave him the cloak for a moment, looking a little confused at first. Fortunately, it provided an excellent item to hide under when he was waiting for the 'response' from the gods. He even tugged on Techno to pull him back, just in case. 

At this point, Ragnhild had found Maple, and guided her up onto the deck from the hatch. The bat was all patched up now, but the medic had been quite firm in her stance of 'no applying weight', ordering the sphinx to help her along as needed. 

"Your divinity I found your-" She was cut off. 

A circle formed on the deck beneath Woodland, the edges suddenly glowing an ethereal pink. The center quickly turned into the same glowing light, and in an instance a dozen purple glistening tendrils like a giant octopus's tentacles sprouted from the floor to wrap around the draconequus. They bubbled with chaos and dark magic, far too powerful for even him to fight against. His own magic had virtually no effect, just adding to the appendages strength. 

And just like that, the pulled Woodland down through the floor into the portal. The light disappeared instantly, and there was no trace Woodland or the portal had ever been there. The crew, and the passengers, just stared at where Woodland had just been standing. 

@Maple Bat

The portal spat Woodland out onto the marble floor of a great darkened hall. Only the center where he lay was lit by a single light, coming from seemingly nowhere. Actually, it seemed a bit... stereotypical? No perhaps cliche... it was still cold there though. 

"Another lapdog of harmony are we?" A female's voice echoed across the chamber, loud as if coming from a giant. "What, did they send you here to fight us or something?"

She chuckled darkly at the last. The creature's very voice was intoxicating and tantalizing, like a highborn seductress. To a mortal creature, her words were intoxicating, voice alone capable of drowning out their thoughts to nothing more than pure love and admiration for her. 

"Well, let's see how father like's it wh-"

"What's going on in here!?" Another female, one with an angry and aggressive voice, much like the sphinx, called out in a rumbling roar, not unlike a dragon. "Why is it so dark!? You brought him here and you're not even going to let him see anything!? What are you trying to do, make him thing you're a blasted idiot?"

The aggressive one scoffed for a moment before grumbling, "Well, guess that wouldn't be too hard to do..."

"Shut up!" the other snapped, "You're ruining the aesthetic! As always..." 

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, GoldieS said:

The deck went quiet when Woodland issued his challenge to their gods. Everyone slowly backed away, looking around and lowering themselves just a little as if expecting something horrible to happen out of nowhere. The deer cowered back into the doorway of the bridge house, putting his hoof over his mouth as if scandalized. 

"Well... ah, your divinity," The Deer replied nervously. "The serpent is actual a female." 

The earth pony beside Techno looked up at him as he gave him the cloak for a moment, looking a little confused at first. Fortunately, it provided an excellent item to hide under when he was waiting for the 'response' from the gods. He even tugged on Techno to pull him back, just in case. 

At this point, Ragnhild had found Maple, and guided her up onto the deck from the hatch. The bat was all patched up now, but the medic had been quite firm in her stance of 'no applying weight', ordering the sphinx to help her along as needed. 

"Your divinity I found your-" She was cut off. 

A circle formed on the deck beneath Woodland, the edges suddenly glowing an ethereal pink. The center quickly turned into the same glowing light, and in an instance a dozen purple glistening tendrils like a giant octopus's tentacles sprouted from the floor to wrap around the draconequus. They bubbled with chaos and dark magic, far too powerful for even him to fight against. His own magic had virtually no effect, just adding to the appendages strength. 

And just like that, the pulled Woodland down through the floor into the portal. The light disappeared instantly, and there was no trace Woodland or the portal had ever been there. The crew, and the passengers, just stared at where Woodland had just been standing. 

@Maple Bat

The portal spat Woodland out onto the marble floor of a great darkened hall. Only the center where he lay was lit by a single light, coming from seemingly nowhere. Actually, it seemed a bit... stereotypical? No perhaps cliche... it was still cold there though. 

"Another lapdog of harmony are we?" A female's voice echoed across the chamber, loud as if coming from a giant. "What, did they send you here to fight us or something?"

She chuckled darkly at the last. The creature's very voice was intoxicating and tantalizing, like a highborn seductress. To a mortal creature, her words were intoxicating, voice alone capable of drowning out their thoughts to nothing more than pure love and admiration for her. 

"Well, let's see how father like's it wh-"

"What's going on in here!?" Another female, one with an angry and aggressive voice, much like the sphinx, called out in a rumbling roar, not unlike a dragon. "Why is it so dark!? You brought him here and you're not even going to let him see anything!? What are you trying to do, make him thing you're a blasted idiot?"

The aggressive one scoffed for a moment before grumbling, "Well, guess that wouldn't be too hard to do..."

"Shut up!" the other snapped, "You're ruining the aesthetic! As always..." 

TU: Ohh great. Woody just went to a location that's inside the universal chaos system. But still my system captured the route of the portal so I might as well take a look at what location Woody went to!

When Techno took a look at the portal route details his system started to take a mind of it's own as it started to use dark magic to try and teleport Techno to where Woody was. It was apparently something that was nearby to Woody that was trying to Teleport Techno to the place...

(The chaos gods are maybe now going to teleport Techno to them to then battle him. :) ) 

• Brohoof 1

@GoldieS

"Woody!" Maple shouted as she ran towards her brother, regardless of her wounds, but just as she reached him the portal closed "N... No! Woody. Wh... What happened?" She asked weakly to any that could hear her "Please... Someone tell me what happened" She was visibly upset.

Elsewhere,

Woody hit the floor and stood up slowly "Well I guess that means you're real then." He said dazedly, "I can assure you I wasn't sent here, I just decided to come here and then I heard all this about Dad and you few. While I may live in harmony I don't necessarily fight for it, However, I, of course, haven't tried to take over Equestria or anything, Mostly just enjoy messing with others." He started to dust himself off. "It'd be nice to see you both since we are blood-related well half blood related I guess. So I'll just..." Woody hummed a light tune spreading light into the room "That's better, Now let's get a good look at you both." He smiled at the two of them getting a good look at them.

• Brohoof 1

@Techno Universal @Maple Bat

Techno's attempts to force himself along the magical weave of the pathway almost lead to complete disaster. Whatever system of magic governed Tartarus didn't take well to Techno's methods. Despite his attempts to sense the relative location or determine it from tracing the magical residue, the chaos magic refused to give him anything useful. Instead he was provided with the sensation of hundreds of thousands of possible locations, each one more unplausible than the next. 

Following the paths, if the chaos weave flowing through the world let him, would be no better than jumping into a black pit to which the bottom could not be seen. There was no telling what would be on the other sides, let alone how close it would eve be to Woodland. 

The group looked on with mixed feelings. Mostly shock though at the sudden disappearance of Woodland. Galifor the deer, actually gave a sigh of relief, despite Maple's obvious distress. 

"Thank goodness he's gone..." The stag replied, finally stepping out from hiding behind the door to the wheelhouse. "That was quite stressful, I could only imagine what he had in store for us next."

The sphinx tried to prevent Maple from actually standing upright without any support. Being distraught wasn't helping her condition at all, so the sphinx decided to force her arm up and around her own. 

"Well, you don't invoke the god's and expect nothing to bucking happen!" Ragnhild replied. 

The deer huffed, dusting himself off as he looked towards Techno. "I wouldn't try to jump after him. Besides, if he was willing to unleash skull flies upon us, I doubt he would have any qualms about doing something far worse."

The stallion beside Techno nodded in agreement. "Yah, I'll bet he would have used his god magics on those whales over there and tell them to try and eat us!" 

@Maple Bat

Looming above Woodland was a giant snake like serpent big enough to devour whole a small cottage. Her form was more akin to an eastern dragon, sporting equally giant griffon's claws. She had a white scaled body with a light pink belly, and a cyan mane that wrapped around the front of her body like that of a reindeer. That main began at the top of her head, wrapping around her chest in a luxurious fashion, then back down the entirety of her back and down to the tip of her tail. Two eastern dragon antlers protruded from the top of her snake head. 

The serpent's body shimmered in the now lit hall, pink and blue eyes reflecting their colors in a delightful fashion. Well, those eyes did look a bit surprised in an angry sort of way. 

"Bah ha ha! A blasted fel moron caught in the light..." The other said, giving off a hearty laugh, she was a bit different, standing on the opposite side of the room. 

The wolf stood tall, straight, and clearly proud. Her stance was every bit as commanding as it was imposing. Unlike the other sister, she stood upright on her two back red reptillian dragon legs. She had broad shoulders, and a puffed out chest, one canine paw and a bear paw crossing her arms. Like her namesake, her head was more in line with that of a wolf, but still mostly like father's. And, despite her dirty grey furred head, the rest of the fur on her body was a combination of bloody crimson red, oranges, and lighter reds or yellows. 

Unlike their other sister, the Wolf was wearing an impressive set of plate armor. All red with some bits of black on it of course, heavy and thick, just like the muscles she clearly had. 

The serpent above Woodland closed her mouth and her nose scrunched up in clear dissatisfaction. She slowly coiled back. 

"How dare you ruin MY entrance!" The serpent snapped, though to who in particular was not clear. "Nothing but brutish arrogant boobs, who have absolutely NO eye for the art of speech! Honestly, how DO you even have anyone that listens to you? Clearly they're just around you because they don't know any better! Or perhaps they just confused you for an oversized dog!" 

"Shut it, or I'll rip that blasted tongue out myself!" The wolf shouted angrily, arms dropping to her side while she clenched her fists. "Some stuck up knob like you doesn't know the end of a worm from a straw! Other's only listen to you because they feel bad for the ONLY blasted draconequus with a brain the size of a walnut!" 

Edited by GoldieS
  • Brohoof 1

@GoldieS

"D... Did Woody say he was going to do those things?" Maple said confused, She was gone for what had only felt like a few minutes but it was closer to 30 and they acted like he was some sort of emotionless demon "That doesn't sound like my brother...What exactly did I miss?"

@GoldieS

Woodland was extremely intimidated by the two but he didn't show it, He wasn't sure if they could read his mind he really hoped they couldn't. "Well, it's wonderful to meet my long lost siblings." He said sarcastically, as far as Woody knew they saw him as an equal even though he was centuries younger than them "It's quite a pleasure meeting you both, How long have all of you been at each other's throats? Not long or Closer to a millennia?" He asked them out of curiosity. "I mean me and Maple get along quite well."

6 hours ago, GoldieS said:

Techno's attempts to force himself along the magical weave of the pathway almost lead to complete disaster. Whatever system of magic governed Tartarus didn't take well to Techno's methods. Despite his attempts to sense the relative location or determine it from tracing the magical residue, the chaos magic refused to give him anything useful. Instead he was provided with the sensation of hundreds of thousands of possible locations, each one more unplausible than the next. 

Following the paths, if the chaos weave flowing through the world let him, would be no better than jumping into a black pit to which the bottom could not be seen. There was no telling what would be on the other sides, let alone how close it would eve be to Woodland. 

The group looked on with mixed feelings. Mostly shock though at the sudden disappearance of Woodland. Galifor the deer, actually gave a sigh of relief, despite Maple's obvious distress. 

"Thank goodness he's gone..." The stag replied, finally stepping out from hiding behind the door to the wheelhouse. "That was quite stressful, I could only imagine what he had in store for us next."

The sphinx tried to prevent Maple from actually standing upright without any support. Being distraught wasn't helping her condition at all, so the sphinx decided to force her arm up and around her own. 

"Well, you don't invoke the god's and expect nothing to bucking happen!" Ragnhild replied. 

The deer huffed, dusting himself off as he looked towards Techno. "I wouldn't try to jump after him. Besides, if he was willing to unleash skull flies upon us, I doubt he would have any qualms about doing something far worse."

The stallion beside Techno nodded in agreement. "Yah, I'll bet he would have used his god magics on those whales over there and tell them to try and eat us!" 

@Maple Bat

Looming above Woodland was a giant snake like serpent big enough to devour whole a small cottage. Her form was more akin to an eastern dragon, sporting equally giant griffon's claws. She had a white scaled body with a light pink belly, and a cyan mane that wrapped around the front of her body like that of a reindeer. That main began at the top of her head, wrapping around her chest in a luxurious fashion, then back down the entirety of her back and down to the tip of her tail. Two eastern dragon antlers protruded from the top of her snake head. 

The serpent's body shimmered in the now lit hall, pink and blue eyes reflecting their colors in a delightful fashion. Well, those eyes did look a bit surprised in an angry sort of way. 

"Bah ha ha! A blasted fel moron caught in the light..." The other said, giving off a hearty laugh, she was a bit different, standing on the opposite side of the room. 

The wolf stood tall, straight, and clearly proud. Her stance was every bit as commanding as it was imposing. Unlike the other sister, she stood upright on her two back red reptillian dragon legs. She had broad shoulders, and a puffed out chest, one canine paw and a bear paw crossing her arms. Like her namesake, her head was more in line with that of a wolf, but still mostly like father's. And, despite her dirty grey furred head, the rest of the fur on her body was a combination of bloody crimson red, oranges, and lighter reds or yellows. 

Unlike their other sister, the Wolf was wearing an impressive set of plate armor. All red with some bits of black on it of course, heavy and thick, just like the muscles she clearly had. 

The serpent above Woodland closed her mouth and her nose scrunched up in clear dissatisfaction. She slowly coiled back. 

"How dare you ruin MY entrance!" The serpent snapped, though to who in particular was not clear. "Nothing but brutish arrogant boobs, who have absolutely NO eye for the art of speech! Honestly, how DO you even have anyone that listens to you? Clearly they're just around you because they don't know any better! Or perhaps they just confused you for an oversized dog!" 

"Shut it, or I'll rip that blasted tongue out myself!" The wolf shouted angrily, arms dropping to her side while she clenched her fists. "Some stuck up knob like you doesn't know the end of a worm from a straw! Other's only listen to you because they feel bad for the ONLY blasted draconequus with a brain the size of a walnut!" 

(Techno wasn't exactly forcing himself to teleport but it was actually chaos magic that was trying to make him teleport as it was trying to hack Techno's system. :) )

Techno wasn't trying to follow Woody but it was something that was trying to control Techno. Now it was trying to reconfigure his system so his system could correctly locate the place he had to go to and get through the chaos magic security systems...

TU: Deer! It's not me who's trying to go after Woody but it appears my system has gone rogue and out of my control like if something is trying to hack it! It's also trying to reconfigure a number of settings in my system for my teleportation methods and dimensional routing systems!

(OOC: for the time being, Woodland and the other gods will be inaccessible via magic of any degree)

"Well, it might be best if you go get some rest. Perhaps those insects damaged your... metal organs?" The Galifor replied to Techno. "I don't know much about golems like you, but I do know they still have limits. Perhaps you should find Kiloton, a fellow Tartarian going back home and a brilliant smith and engineer." 

The earth pony beside Techno agreed. "Would you like me to find him for you my lord? Perhaps he can help fix your body before it goes all haywire. 

Morph and Cutima were walking behind Maple over to the railing when they heard everyone's comments about woodland. They walked over, Cutima a bit hesitent under a comfortable looking green blanket from below deck. Morph was wearing a blue jacket he must have packed down below. His face didn't have any of the marks from the fight anymore, probably a result of the healer's efforts. 

"I heard him talking about it downstairs when you two were getting things settled in your rooms." Morph replied to Maple with an apologetic look. "I think he was talking to someone through an orb or something... but... it was pretty clear. Whoever he was talking with, those two were planning some really messed up stuff."

@Maple Bat

The Wolf's snout twisted in clear disdain, brows furrowing when Woodland gave his sarcastic comment. The serpent merely huffed in frustration, swirling through the air a few times before shrinking to a more reasonable size, still a little bigger than discord himself. Definatly longer, as she curled like a snake over a bed of colorful silk pillows and sheets on the polished marble floor. 

The wolf spoke up first, after a few minutes of awkward silence, and the two staring each other down with their own brands of glares. "Ever since this hag was born she's refused to accept reality. She has a problem with reality. She tried to absorb me once! Fought for a hundred years straight... guess who won?" The wolf gave a smirk. 

"Ugh, don't believe such a tale." The serpent replied with a sigh. "She of course started it. I mean honestly, passion is ruled with emotions after all. It's about letting your thoughts and feelings run free to forge and create! To pursue your dreams and desires requires patience, but unhindered thoughts and feelings."

"You're taking credit for MY work again!" The wolf snapped. "Urges create passion! Not stupid and pointless time wasting, not fear, not even emotion! It's about what your gut tells you to do! Plain and simple! Maybe if you weren't just some ditz you'd know that!" 

There was another awkward silence, the two of them clearly not seeing eye to eye. In fact, they didn't even look like they could be in the same room together, much less work together. 

"Gah!" The wolf threw up her paws in frustration. "It doesn't matter right now anyways. Let's just get this over with and give the other two their stone pieces when they-"

"What are you talking about!?" The serpent snapped. "I thought we agreed we'd eat him to take his powers!?"

The wolf tensed up. She looked just about ready to jump over and strangle the serpent. 

1 hour ago, GoldieS said:

(OOC: for the time being, Woodland and the other gods will be inaccessible via magic of any degree)

"Well, it might be best if you go get some rest. Perhaps those insects damaged your... metal organs?" The Galifor replied to Techno. "I don't know much about golems like you, but I do know they still have limits. Perhaps you should find Kiloton, a fellow Tartarian going back home and a brilliant smith and engineer." 

The earth pony beside Techno agreed. "Would you like me to find him for you my lord? Perhaps he can help fix your body before it goes all haywire. 

Morph and Cutima were walking behind Maple over to the railing when they heard everyone's comments about woodland. They walked over, Cutima a bit hesitent under a comfortable looking green blanket from below deck. Morph was wearing a blue jacket he must have packed down below. His face didn't have any of the marks from the fight anymore, probably a result of the healer's efforts. 

"I heard him talking about it downstairs when you two were getting things settled in your rooms." Morph replied to Maple with an apologetic look. "I think he was talking to someone through an orb or something... but... it was pretty clear. Whoever he was talking with, those two were planning some really messed up stuff."

@Maple Bat

The Wolf's snout twisted in clear disdain, brows furrowing when Woodland gave his sarcastic comment. The serpent merely huffed in frustration, swirling through the air a few times before shrinking to a more reasonable size, still a little bigger than discord himself. Definatly longer, as she curled like a snake over a bed of colorful silk pillows and sheets on the polished marble floor. 

The wolf spoke up first, after a few minutes of awkward silence, and the two staring each other down with their own brands of glares. "Ever since this hag was born she's refused to accept reality. She has a problem with reality. She tried to absorb me once! Fought for a hundred years straight... guess who won?" The wolf gave a smirk. 

"Ugh, don't believe such a tale." The serpent replied with a sigh. "She of course started it. I mean honestly, passion is ruled with emotions after all. It's about letting your thoughts and feelings run free to forge and create! To pursue your dreams and desires requires patience, but unhindered thoughts and feelings."

"You're taking credit for MY work again!" The wolf snapped. "Urges create passion! Not stupid and pointless time wasting, not fear, not even emotion! It's about what your gut tells you to do! Plain and simple! Maybe if you weren't just some ditz you'd know that!" 

There was another awkward silence, the two of them clearly not seeing eye to eye. In fact, they didn't even look like they could be in the same room together, much less work together. 

"Gah!" The wolf threw up her paws in frustration. "It doesn't matter right now anyways. Let's just get this over with and give the other two their stone pieces when they-"

"What are you talking about!?" The serpent snapped. "I thought we agreed we'd eat him to take his powers!?"

The wolf tensed up. She looked just about ready to jump over and strangle the serpent. 

The force that was trying to take Techno to Maple then suddenly gave up...

TU: And my system is back to normal now? I wonder what that was but anyways Galifor to be honest I'm more of a machine than a golem. Inside my torso I don't have any organs but instead I have tons of wires and a large magic generator unit.

Techno then turned to the earth pony...

TU: Yeah maybe you could find Kiloton and bring him here. It's just there may also be a wire that's been punctured with magic leaking out of it and that could be a bit of a dangerous thing for anyone who tries to fix me. Anyways hopefully Kiloton knows how to do maintenance to magic powered machines like me plus I wonder what he would think of my cape. 

• Brohoof 1

@GoldieS

Maple sighed "Well... Thanks but I doubt Woodland would do anything to harm anypony. I mean yea he likes messing with people but he'd never hurt someone I... Wait a second... I thought I saw you get hurt during the battle where's the wound at? The healers on this ship are good but everything leaves a scar at least for a little while," Maple pointed her katar at Morph, "If you're a changeling you best tell me... There's a lot of rumors about what I do to changelings..." She said looking the pony dead in the eyes. The gaze felt by the ponies very soul.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The much younger dragonequus was laughing about all the bickering, he could definitely see the 'sibling' in them. Woody's eyes widened hearing the Serpents last comment. "Whoa! Eating me's not gonna give you a lot... I'd really not recommend you don't do that...  Perhaps I'll just be... going now... Good to see you both exist and all." He nervously, but casually walked away from the two.

• Brohoof 1

The earth pony smiled at Techno, nodding with a slight bow. "I'll go grab him my lord. He's not much one for magic though... not sure about all the wires and such. But if you're okay with letting a diamond dog paw around your insides, he might be able to help with a thing or two."

The earther started off towards the hatch, looking back at Techno. "If nothing else, he'll probably like to learn what makes you work. Guess he can make you some parts if you need those too."

On the other side of the little gathering, Morph recoiled back at the sudden aggression from Maple. He seemed confused, and quite afraid. Cutima backed up from him, looking at him with a bit of fear and trepidation herself. 

"Y- you're not a... a... changeling, are you?" She asked, cringing as if expecting some kind of violent response. 

"No! I'm not a changeling!" He replied defensively, but looked towards Maple apologetically. "Sorry, I didn't mean to make you angry. Maybe I just misheard? I'd be happy to help you figure out what's going on around here. If he's not usually like that, maybe someone's setting him up? Or what if he's being manipulated by someone?"

@Maple Bat

As Woodland turned around, he was greeted with a third member of the family, and perhaps by far the most monstrous in appearance. To say his was big or 'fat', would have been an understatement. immediately Woodland would notice the overwhelming scent of decaying and putrid flesh that was his skin, a green rotting mass covering the entirety of his body, with holes and tears here and there not only exposing muscle beneath, but organs and moving... things... within. 

He was best compared to a gigantic slug, sliding across the marble floor and leaving a viscous slime in his wake. eight insect like legs protruded from his sides along his lower half to help propel him forward, but again, they didn't pick him up but rather helped to slide him forward. Folds of skin and fat highlighted his size, adding to the overwhelmingly large belly and lack of a neck. His nose was more rounded, his snout blending in like a large hill across his wide face. Atop his head were a pair of reindeer antlers that were quite impressive. 

The 'Slug' opened his mouth to take in the fresh air, a mouth that looked more than capable of stuffing just about everyone in the room into his equally large mountain of a gut. Little stubby fat arms rest across his stomach as he looked down at Woodland with an friendly smile. 

"Finally! What took you so long?" The wolf said, apparently relieved at the new draconequus' arrival. "I've had to put up with this ditz for a good ten minutes alone."

The serpent huffed in annoyance, arms still crossed she looked up at the Slug in a manner more meant to look like she was blowing off the wolf. "Our *ahem* lovely sister here seems to have forgotten what we talked about mere hours ago. Please, do fill her in."

"There's been a change of plans." He said with a slight exhale, his voice monstrously deep, but without a guttural undertone and a bit fatherly. "Can't you smell it?"

The serpent gave him a sarcastic look after scrunching her nose and pinching it shut. The wolf on the other hand, took a deep breath, unsure of what he was referring too. 

"Our little brother here is standing before us on his own accord. We shouldn't punish him for his curiosity, the elements of harmony can't hold him back, or any of us. Just father." He concluded, looking down at Woodland for a moment. "You may leave if you wish, but I would greatly appreciate getting to know a member of our family."

@GoldieS

Maple put the 2 katars back in the slits in her armor where the blade rested, "Sorry, It's not what you said. More of, I've never seen a wound heal so fast..." Her voice had a hint of astonishment in it but she still sounded upset and cold. Which was odd for her, normally she was upbeat and cheery as seen early on the ship. I'd think someone's trying to set him up, because everyone does speak highly of him they may be trying to slander him. I'd like the know where this orb is because Woody and me both shared a room.

@GoldieS

"Well, I guess I'll stick around if I'm safe here then. I mean you all introduced yourselves... Sorta so does that mean I should?" Woody looked around. "Well I mean is there any more of us or would now be a good time for an introduction? I'm really only gonna do it once. Well, I guess I could at least say my name before the grand introduction. Woodland Orchestra, but since you all are family you may call me, Woody, for short."

Edited by Maple Bat
Low quality Woody part, Improved it now
  • Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, GoldieS said:

The earth pony smiled at Techno, nodding with a slight bow. "I'll go grab him my lord. He's not much one for magic though... not sure about all the wires and such. But if you're okay with letting a diamond dog paw around your insides, he might be able to help with a thing or two."

The earther started off towards the hatch, looking back at Techno. "If nothing else, he'll probably like to learn what makes you work. Guess he can make you some parts if you need those too."

On the other side of the little gathering, Morph recoiled back at the sudden aggression from Maple. He seemed confused, and quite afraid. Cutima backed up from him, looking at him with a bit of fear and trepidation herself. 

"Y- you're not a... a... changeling, are you?" She asked, cringing as if expecting some kind of violent response. 

"No! I'm not a changeling!" He replied defensively, but looked towards Maple apologetically. "Sorry, I didn't mean to make you angry. Maybe I just misheard? I'd be happy to help you figure out what's going on around here. If he's not usually like that, maybe someone's setting him up? Or what if he's being manipulated by someone?"

@Maple Bat

As Woodland turned around, he was greeted with a third member of the family, and perhaps by far the most monstrous in appearance. To say his was big or 'fat', would have been an understatement. immediately Woodland would notice the overwhelming scent of decaying and putrid flesh that was his skin, a green rotting mass covering the entirety of his body, with holes and tears here and there not only exposing muscle beneath, but organs and moving... things... within. 

He was best compared to a gigantic slug, sliding across the marble floor and leaving a viscous slime in his wake. eight insect like legs protruded from his sides along his lower half to help propel him forward, but again, they didn't pick him up but rather helped to slide him forward. Folds of skin and fat highlighted his size, adding to the overwhelmingly large belly and lack of a neck. His nose was more rounded, his snout blending in like a large hill across his wide face. Atop his head were a pair of reindeer antlers that were quite impressive. 

The 'Slug' opened his mouth to take in the fresh air, a mouth that looked more than capable of stuffing just about everyone in the room into his equally large mountain of a gut. Little stubby fat arms rest across his stomach as he looked down at Woodland with an friendly smile. 

"Finally! What took you so long?" The wolf said, apparently relieved at the new draconequus' arrival. "I've had to put up with this ditz for a good ten minutes alone."

The serpent huffed in annoyance, arms still crossed she looked up at the Slug in a manner more meant to look like she was blowing off the wolf. "Our *ahem* lovely sister here seems to have forgotten what we talked about mere hours ago. Please, do fill her in."

"There's been a change of plans." He said with a slight exhale, his voice monstrously deep, but without a guttural undertone and a bit fatherly. "Can't you smell it?"

The serpent gave him a sarcastic look after scrunching her nose and pinching it shut. The wolf on the other hand, took a deep breath, unsure of what he was referring too. 

"Our little brother here is standing before us on his own accord. We shouldn't punish him for his curiosity, the elements of harmony can't hold him back, or any of us. Just father." He concluded, looking down at Woodland for a moment. "You may leave if you wish, but I would greatly appreciate getting to know a member of our family."

Techno then called out to the earth pony...

TU: Also because I have a full blueprint design schematic in my system of myself I'll be able to give instructions to Kiloton on how he can do repairs on me!

• Brohoof 1

The pony nodded at Techno as he rushed down below to grab the engineer. It was only a few moments later before a diamond dog rose out of the hatch, looming over everyone else on the deck. He certainly did not look like the most precise worker with his giant paws. The fellow was a big burly black furred dog with white patches, not unlike a husky. His stubby tail was more like a baseball bat than a club. To go with his natural look, he wore a black vest with golden edges, and a black collar with gold spikes. 

Kiloton approached Techno and gave a polite bow. "Good evening, sir." He said curtly in a gruff whisper of a voice. "Mind taking off the robes so I might take a look?"

A few feet away, Morph nodded to Maple's apology. "No problem. Oh! And maybe I can help!"

Morph seemed enthusiastic, dragging Cutima along as he moved towards the hatch. The pony gestured for Maple to follow as well. 

"It could still be changelings. The only one I've seen on board is that red eyed one, maybe he's involved somehow. I heard they can change into some strange things, maybe he could even change into your brother." Morph suggested. 

@Maple Bat

"Ah, then well met, Woody." The slug replied with a slight tilt of his head. "My disciples refer to me as The Slug. Not the most flattering title, but you may call me Pestilence."

The serpent slithered up to woody, sneaking up behind him in almost complete silence. She casually curled up around him, but left Woody plenty of room between them. The creature examined him for a moment, looking at him up and down from front to back, tapping her snout with a coy grin. 

"You're quite the cutie, I'm sure the mare's just swarm around you!" She chuckled. "With a little makeover you might just be able to sweep them all off their hooves with a mere look..."

She finally came to a stop in front of him. "Salacious, but my servants lovingly and longingly call me the eternally beautiful Serpent."

Still not budging from her spot, arms crossed and a brooding angry look across her face, The Wolf grumbled under her breath. "War. Plain and simple."

"Oh I can just see we'll have so much fun! Your a bit of a singer... aren't you?" She smiled knowingly. "If that little display a moment ago wasn't any indication... little brother- well, second littlest brother- tells me you're a bit of a singer trickster. He's taken to calling you The Songbird."

Pestilence frowned, for the first time, he appeared genuinely displeased with the mention of their 'second littlest' brother. "The black-sheep of the family is the last to introduce. Not that there's any need to, you're better off ignoring him."

Salacious shot him a venomous glance. She clearly didn't feel the same way about him. 

Just now, GoldieS said:

The pony nodded at Techno as he rushed down below to grab the engineer. It was only a few moments later before a diamond dog rose out of the hatch, looming over everyone else on the deck. He certainly did not look like the most precise worker with his giant paws. The fellow was a big burly black furred dog with white patches, not unlike a husky. His stubby tail was more like a baseball bat than a club. To go with his natural look, he wore a black vest with golden edges, and a black collar with gold spikes. 

Kiloton approached Techno and gave a polite bow. "Good evening, sir." He said curtly in a gruff whisper of a voice. "Mind taking off the robes so I might take a look?"

A few feet away, Morph nodded to Maple's apology. "No problem. Oh! And maybe I can help!"

Morph seemed enthusiastic, dragging Cutima along as he moved towards the hatch. The pony gestured for Maple to follow as well. 

"It could still be changelings. The only one I've seen on board is that red eyed one, maybe he's involved somehow. I heard they can change into some strange things, maybe he could even change into your brother." Morph suggested. 

@Maple Bat

"Ah, then well met, Woody." The slug replied with a slight tilt of his head. "My disciples refer to me as The Slug. Not the most flattering title, but you may call me Pestilence."

The serpent slithered up to woody, sneaking up behind him in almost complete silence. She casually curled up around him, but left Woody plenty of room between them. The creature examined him for a moment, looking at him up and down from front to back, tapping her snout with a coy grin. 

"You're quite the cutie, I'm sure the mare's just swarm around you!" She chuckled. "With a little makeover you might just be able to sweep them all off their hooves with a mere look..."

She finally came to a stop in front of him. "Salacious, but my servants lovingly and longingly call me the eternally beautiful Serpent."

Still not budging from her spot, arms crossed and a brooding angry look across her face, The Wolf grumbled under her breath. "War. Plain and simple."

"Oh I can just see we'll have so much fun! Your a bit of a singer... aren't you?" She smiled knowingly. "If that little display a moment ago wasn't any indication... little brother- well, second littlest brother- tells me you're a bit of a singer trickster. He's taken to calling you The Songbird."

Pestilence frowned, for the first time, he appeared genuinely displeased with the mention of their 'second littlest' brother. "The black-sheep of the family is the last to introduce. Not that there's any need to, you're better off ignoring him."

Salacious shot him a venomous glance. She clearly didn't feel the same way about him. 

TU: Ohh yes obviously! Though that's actually my massive cape your referring to!

Techno then lifted his cape up in the air with his magic...

TU: Now just remember to be extremely careful with the wires in there as they are carrying high amounts of magic that power me plus if there's a couple of wires that are punctured then take extreme caution as the magic from the wires could do a lot of damage to you from overcharging you with magic. Plus inside my torso is the main magic generator and that should be fine but the wires connected to it may be damaged.

• Brohoof 1

@GoldieS

"That's a good point, Take me to this changeling." Maple said following Morph "I need to get to the bottom of this. Becuase I know my brother better than anypony else meaning if his personality decided to take a drastic turn I'd know. Changelings do love to mess things up." She said as she looked at the hidden katar in her armor.

@GoldieS

Woody blushed hearing the cute comment "T... Thanks but I much rather prefer to keep to myself. About the magic, It's more than just a bit of singing, I have quite the list of songs in my song book! I usually just play small harmless jokes on ponies and laugh about it there's not a lot to it, I actually managed to move the sun once making Celestia think she had lost her abilities. It was awesome!" He paused for a bit "Though... Why is he the black sheep?" Woody worried he'd regret asking.

Edited by Maple Bat
  • Brohoof 1