Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Tartarian Tours: Special Things

GoldieS

24 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

@GoldieS @Techno Universal

Maple wasn't even upset about the fact no one believed her more along the lines of she couldn't get techno out of the situation. After the power outrage involving him Maple started at techno. "Wow... That was intense." That was when she heard the muffled she opened the barrel and looked inside it for a minute

@GoldieS

Woody was hesitant "Alright... I'll give it a shot." He said nervously as he closed his eyes and levitated whatever was in the bowl over to him and gingerly took a bite of it, waiting for the flavor to see if he liked it or not.

After a few seconds Techno then restarted and got up. The ruptured cable had now been isolated because of the power in that cable getting tuned off. When the giant raven caused Herobrien to sink into the ground he was teleported back to his own universe. Meanwhile Techno was still quite disorientated because of the lighting strike to his head...

TU: Uhh... I feel like my brains have just been fried. Anyways what are we ment to do now Maple? Maybe we could get out of here because of the lighting explosion destroying the ropes on my wings. 

( @GoldieS fixed I hope! :) )

Edited by Techno Universal

@Techno Universal @Maple Bat

Inside the barrel, Maple would find the bound and gagged captain staring back up at her. His yellow coat and white main all that remained, as his clothes and belongings had clearly been stolen. The stag walked over and gave a sigh as he helped Maple pull the guide/captain out of the barrel. 

It was at that point Techno was beginning to offer his own signs of damage, exploding outward in every direction. The stag dove to the ground to avoid one of the shots, barely missing Maple. Suddenly, the other entity appeared, but that wasn't all. 

The skies went disturbingly dark, pitch black as the clouds above began to whirl into a maelstrom of sort. Suddenly, rising out of the ground, a dark creature towered over the field in a rather imposing manner. It was a beast with giant black feathered wings, and the head of a raven. Its torso was more like a charred diamond dog, while its draconic legs had the texture and look of a changeling's limbs.

The giant monster extended it's talons over Herobrien. A prismatic bubble engulfed the other creature, and the two slowly began to sink into the earth. 

@Maple Bat

"Delicious aren't they?" Salacious giggled a little. 

Whatever it was, had a rich chocolaty coating and a thick peanut buttery inside. It wiggled the moment he took the nibble, taking about a third of it's form into his gullet. Calling it candy would be a disservice to how rich and flavorful it was. 

"Personally, I like to swallow them whole and let my stomach do the tasting. Perks of being a chaos god." She laughed, plucking three of them out at once. "Here, see if you can give it a go! You... do know how to change your form at will, right? Oh, and no peaking yet, I'll tell you when. You'll understand why, trust me!"

She held them up over Woody, waiting for him to open his mouth. 

@GoldieS

"Ha! I knew it! Let me help you here." Maple said dragging him out of the barrel and started working on getting his bindings off she cursed to herself they weren't coming off without something sharp "Don't... react ok?" She calmly and started using her fang, the sharpest object in the vicinity and worked on getting the gag off first. This is demeaning She thought to herself here she was trying to bite through a ponies bindings she wonder how she

@GoldieS

Woody again hesitated but opened his mouth anyways since the first one tasted so good. "Fine but... I don't know how to 'change form' except going from bipedal to quadruped."

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Maple Bat said:

@GoldieS

"Ha! I knew it! Let me help you here." Maple said dragging him out of the barrel and started working on getting his bindings off she cursed to herself they weren't coming off without something sharp "Don't... react ok?" She calmly and started using her fang, the sharpest object in the vicinity and worked on getting the gag off first. This is demeaning She thought to herself here she was trying to bite through a ponies bindings she wonder how she

@GoldieS

Woody again hesitated but opened his mouth anyways since the first one tasted so good. "Fine but... I don't know how to 'change form' except going from bipedal to quadruped."

TU: Okay maybe I could help with that Maple as my jaw is literally like a hydraulic press machine!

Techno then tried to bite through the bindings and he bit through a part of the way but he couldn't cut any further because of the shielding in the air that was preventing him from doing so...

TU: Well this is really becoming extremely annoying! It's so annoying of how there's shielding in the air down here!  

• Brohoof 1

@Maple Bat @Techno Universal

The stag smirked as he helped the captain out with Maple and Techno. "Ah, I just knew something strange was going on. You can't live as long as I have as a noble and not see something so obvious." He laughed. 

The captain caughed, using Maple as a support while they helped him up. "Oh, thank you so very much! I'm... terribly sorry about all this, truly I am! This is absolutely unacceptable! What happened exactly? We were discussing who the culprits might be in my cabin when someone comes at me from behind!" 

"Well, these two didn't exactly make the situation much better..." The fancy deer replied sarcastically, giving a condescending glance to Maple and Techno. 

@Maple Bat

She dropped the three treats into Woodland's open maw. They slid down his gullet and along his tongue easily, with the help of the chocolate coating, and it felt delightful against his throat. Salacious waited until he swallowed completely, giggling a little bit here and there. 

"Now, before you say anything, just remember how wonderful they taste and how delightful they feel squirming all the way down. Go ahead, take a look." She said. 

The other draconequus was holding a chocolate pony by the tail in front of Woodland's face. It wasn't just some treat, it was a living breathing thing, apparently terrified beyond belief. 

"My followers send me so many sacrifices I just don't know what do do with them all. So, I decided to turn them into delightful little treats! Among other things." She laughed again, before bringing the tiny chocolate mare up to her maw and dropping her in.

1 minute ago, GoldieS said:

The stag smirked as he helped the captain out with Maple and Techno. "Ah, I just knew something strange was going on. You can't live as long as I have as a noble and not see something so obvious." He laughed. 

The captain caughed, using Maple as a support while they helped him up. "Oh, thank you so very much! I'm... terribly sorry about all this, truly I am! This is absolutely unacceptable! What happened exactly? We were discussing who the culprits might be in my cabin when someone comes at me from behind!" 

"Well, these two didn't exactly make the situation much better..." The fancy deer replied sarcastically, giving a condescending glance to Maple and Techno. 

@Maple Bat

She dropped the three treats into Woodland's open maw. They slid down his gullet and along his tongue easily, with the help of the chocolate coating, and it felt delightful against his throat. Salacious waited until he swallowed completely, giggling a little bit here and there. 

"Now, before you say anything, just remember how wonderful they taste and how delightful they feel squirming all the way down. Go ahead, take a look." She said. 

The other draconequus was holding a chocolate pony by the tail in front of Woodland's face. It wasn't just some treat, it was a living breathing thing, apparently terrified beyond belief. 

"My followers send me so many sacrifices I just don't know what do do with them all. So, I decided to turn them into delightful little treats! Among other things." She laughed again, before bringing the tiny chocolate mare up to her maw and dropping her in.

TU: Apparently Captain the fake caption on the ship miss accused us for letting a swarm of bugs attack the ship. Plus he's probably a changeling that's sabotaging the ship to maybe even get every killed one by one. But still maybe I could fly you up to the ship but I'm not sure if I could get through those clouds.

• Brohoof 1

@GoldieS

"Changelings happened." Maple said in short. "They changed into two passengers that I only assume are tied up on that ship. I had discovered them but apparently, that Sphinx doesn't understand logic." She said with venom in her voice she looked at the rope around her wings. "Little help with these? The crew and the passengers on that ship are in a lot of danger! We've gotta help them!" She said desperately to get back to the ship before it got too far.

@GoldieS

Woody flinched in horror, not wasting any time he stopped time flew over and caught the pony before they went into his sister's maw. A few seconds after he resumed time. "You don't just do that with them!" He said upset with her choice. "It's just wrong!" He levitated some water out of his tub using a calm, uplifting melody and washed off the pony. "There much better. Are you ok?" He asked the pony he just helped.

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

@GoldieS

"Changelings happened." Maple said in short. "They changed into two passengers that I only assume are tied up on that ship. I had discovered them but apparently, that Sphinx doesn't understand logic." She said with venom in her voice she looked at the rope around her wings. "Little help with these? The crew and the passengers on that ship are in a lot of danger! We've gotta help them!" She said desperately to get back to the ship before it got too far.

@GoldieS

Woody flinched in horror, not wasting any time he stopped time flew over and caught the pony before they went into his sister's maw. A few seconds after he resumed time. "You don't just do that with them!" He said upset with her choice. "It's just wrong!" He levitated some water out of his tub using a calm, uplifting melody and washed off the pony. "There much better. Are you ok?" He asked the pony he just helped.

TU: Maybe I could try and get the ropes off you Maple!

Techno then started biting into the ropes desperately trying to get them off Maple...

Edited by Techno Universal

The captain and Techno quickly moved to help tear off Maple's bindings. The stag, however, merely rolled his eyes before his antlers began to glow a sickly purple. An ethereal sword popped into existence, which he used to sever the bindings with relative ease. 

"I wouldn't recommend you do that..." The deer stated to Techno's rash plan to fly up and intercept the ship. 

The captain sighed, pulling the last rope off along with Techno's help. "He's right... it's not an effective solution... look around..."

He pointed towards the large town down the road. "There's a reason there aren't any flyers going higher than the buildings. Why do you think we had the nets on the ship? The upper skies are dangerous." He concluded. 

"But... perhaps this isn't cause for alarm. Ragn might be a bit bullheaded..." He said, looking towards Maple apologetically. "And a bit easy to trick... not the brightest by any means either... she'll notice changelings trying to take over the ship. If nothing else, she'll start to realize that's not me up there. We have a contingency plan for that."

"In the meantime," The stag interrupted, pointing at a wall of black clouds descending from the larger mountains further up the valley to the west. "We should find shelter in Threeroads, or wherever this is. Wouldn't be ideal to get caught in a blizzard trying to catch the ship, or out here for that matter. Come, I have plenty of coin, let's find a nice tavern in the city."

The two seemed oddly calm about the events that had just left them stranded outside a city, just as a blizzard was bearing down on them. 

@Maple Bat

Salacious smirked as Woodland snatched the pony out of the air in frozen time. She couldn't contain her giggling, as she moved the bowl of chocolate ponies away from Woodland. 

The little mare earther looked up at him, absolutely terrified. She was speechless, too scared to speak or move anything more than her head. She was a lighter blue with a black main, huddling in the middle of his palm. 

"Well now, you're one to talk..." Salacious replied to Woody. "You just ate four of them. Now three of them are melting in that belly of yours, while the fourth you turned to mush with those delightfully clean pearly whites in your mouth."

She leaned over to Woody with her serpent body, all to poke him in the belly jokingly with a smirk. "Oh come now, you can't tell me they didn't taste delicious! I have plenty more where those came from too. I wonder if those three you swallowed whole are still alive in there..."

Salacious laughed again, sitting upright in her own tub. She shivered in delight for a moment, before conjuring a glass of cider beside her. 

"Ugh, you know father never approved of me shrinking ponies and doing whatever I wanted to with them." She shrugged. "Never understood why, they're just mortals. They die all the time anyways. Doesn't matter how it happens in my opinion."

9 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

The captain and Techno quickly moved to help tear off Maple's bindings. The stag, however, merely rolled his eyes before his antlers began to glow a sickly purple. An ethereal sword popped into existence, which he used to sever the bindings with relative ease. 

"I wouldn't recommend you do that..." The deer stated to Techno's rash plan to fly up and intercept the ship. 

The captain sighed, pulling the last rope off along with Techno's help. "He's right... it's not an effective solution... look around..."

He pointed towards the large town down the road. "There's a reason there aren't any flyers going higher than the buildings. Why do you think we had the nets on the ship? The upper skies are dangerous." He concluded. 

"But... perhaps this isn't cause for alarm. Ragn might be a bit bullheaded..." He said, looking towards Maple apologetically. "And a bit easy to trick... not the brightest by any means either... she'll notice changelings trying to take over the ship. If nothing else, she'll start to realize that's not me up there. We have a contingency plan for that."

"In the meantime," The stag interrupted, pointing at a wall of black clouds descending from the larger mountains further up the valley to the west. "We should find shelter in Threeroads, or wherever this is. Wouldn't be ideal to get caught in a blizzard trying to catch the ship, or out here for that matter. Come, I have plenty of coin, let's find a nice tavern in the city."

The two seemed oddly calm about the events that had just left them stranded outside a city, just as a blizzard was bearing down on them. 

@Maple Bat

Salacious smirked as Woodland snatched the pony out of the air in frozen time. She couldn't contain her giggling, as she moved the bowl of chocolate ponies away from Woodland. 

The little mare earther looked up at him, absolutely terrified. She was speechless, too scared to speak or move anything more than her head. She was a lighter blue with a black main, huddling in the middle of his palm. 

"Well now, you're one to talk..." Salacious replied to Woody. "You just ate four of them. Now three of them are melting in that belly of yours, while the fourth you turned to mush with those delightfully clean pearly whites in your mouth."

She leaned over to Woody with her serpent body, all to poke him in the belly jokingly with a smirk. "Oh come now, you can't tell me they didn't taste delicious! I have plenty more where those came from too. I wonder if those three you swallowed whole are still alive in there..."

Salacious laughed again, sitting upright in her own tub. She shivered in delight for a moment, before conjuring a glass of cider beside her. 

"Ugh, you know father never approved of me shrinking ponies and doing whatever I wanted to with them." She shrugged. "Never understood why, they're just mortals. They die all the time anyways. Doesn't matter how it happens in my opinion."

Techno then turned to the deer...

TU: Yeah I know about the bugs and dangerous creatures up there but still they all have one common weakness and that's if you fly fast and agile enough they won't be able to attack us! It's like because my flying doesn't need that much magic to work I'll probably still be able to have a flying ability that's around RD's flying ability. And that's considering that I can usually fly several times beyond the speed of light when I'm at my full power so I would probably still be able to be too fast and quick for anything up there to get us!  

• Brohoof 1

"I..." Maple started as she opened her wings and froze, "guess you're right..." She sighed "when we see her again though I'm gonna smack her." She said, "Techno there's no reason to chase them down they'd just push us off the boat again.." She growled as she turned and looked around. "You both know Tartarus better than me, so lead the way because I've got no idea... Maple froze again ... "They messed with the nets the first time... Who's preventing them from doing it again..." If she had any weapons with her she would have gone already but she was hesitant. She had noted the ethereal sword but didn't comment on it "I... Trust the sphinx to solve the problem..." She finally said closing her wings

@GoldieS

Woody flinched in horror again. He wanted to throw them up now but it was too late. Tears of regret filled his eyes "Do you know why he did?" Woody started explaining angrily "Because My mother told me that if a soul gets consumed then they will not have an afterlife... I can't imagine the fear of death because of beings like you!" He roared and he looking at the small pony again, gently putting them on the ground. "What you are doing is extremely selfish... and... and Just wrong." He refused to meet Salacious' gaze again, obviously disappointed in not only her but himself too. "If you show me proof that they're souls are kept safe I'll show some forgiveness but still it's just so wrong." he kept an emphasis on it. "I know you may think that dad has made me weak but... I'm as strong as I need to be."

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

"I..." Maple started as she opened her wings and froze, "guess you're right..." She sighed "when we see her again though I'm gonna smack her." She said, "Techno there's no reason to chase them down they'd just push us off the boat again.." She growled as she turned and looked around. "You both know Tartarus better than me, so lead the way because I've got no idea... Maple froze again ... "They messed with the nets the first time... Who's preventing them from doing it again..." If she had any weapons with her she would have gone already but she was hesitant. She had noted the ethereal sword but didn't comment on it "I... Trust the sphinx to solve the problem..." She finally said closing her wings

@GoldieS

Woody flinched in horror again. He wanted to throw them up now but it was too late. Tears of regret filled his eyes "Do you know why he did?" Woody started explaining angrily "Because My mother told me that if a soul gets consumed then they will not have an afterlife... I can't imagine the fear of death because of beings like you!" He roared and he looking at the small pony again, gently putting them on the ground. "What you are doing is extremely selfish... and... and Just wrong." He refused to meet Salacious' gaze again, obviously disappointed in not only her but himself too. "If you show me proof that they're souls are kept safe I'll show some forgiveness but still it's just so wrong." he kept an emphasis on it. "I know you may think that dad has made me weak but... I'm as strong as I need to be."

Techno then turned to Maple...

TU: Well just remember that if I chased down the ship I would have the real captain with me so I would basically be taking him up to the ship and he would correct everything plus both of us wouldn't get pushed off. Unless the changelings somehow convince everyone that the real captain is a changeling and they manage to make everyone try to take disposal of him.  

• Brohoof 1

The captain/tour guide looked at Techno incredulously, pulling back a bit, fearfully so. "Is that so? You'd have the real captain with you hmm? And, you've discussed this with the captain I presume?" He replied, sarcastically, but not in any condescending way. 

"I'm sorry, I don't really know what your talking about when it comes to flying... but and I don't care how strong you are, but I will NOT be carried up there to potentially get struck out of the air and tumble to my death!" The stallion replied, trying to appear steadfast rather than forceful. "Sorry, I just... can't..."

Galifor tapped his tiny hoof against his snout, something clearly on his mind. He was deep in thought, troubling thought. Not surprising all things considered, but he didn't have to jump off the ship with them. In fact, why did he again?

"As I said," The captain continued. "We have a contingency plan in place. Not to worry." 

He looked over to Maple and nodded in confirmation. "Right. And please, call me Orange. Don't let my yellow coat fool you though... and don't worry about the ship. I assure you, things like this happen in Tartarus on a daily basis. Everyone's trying to get one up on everyone else, no rules, no codes of honor like in Equestria. The one's who come out on top are the most powerful, or the most clever. Fortunately, my crew and I are far more clever than a bunch of riled roaches!" 

With a pep in his step, Orange perked up and began trotting towards the road and in the direction of the large town down the hill. "Come now! Tarry to long, and the ship might actually run into some unsolvable issues!" 

@Maple Bat

Salacious blinked a few times, but her smirk never wavered. She even seemed delighted by his outrage, waiting for him to finish his little angry rant. All while sipping from her glass of expensive looking cider. It smelled absolutely intoxicating. Remarkably strong too. 

"Proof? Proof that they're safe or something? But according to what you just explained to me, you know very well what's happened to our little playthings." She replied, leaning forward to prop her head upon her talons against the marble floor around them, facing Woodland. "I don't need forgiveness, I've done nothing wrong. These ponies, all the creatures in Tartarus, belong to our family my cute little brother. They belong to us... we do whatever we want with them. Come now, I'll bet you don't cry over stepping on an ant..."

Using her magic, the tiny pony he had just saved began to levitate in the air in front of Woody's snout. The little mare was terrified, trying desperately to maintain some sort of fetal position, doing everything to avoid looking at her tormentors, including Woody. 

"Now, I'm not done with my fun! I'll make you a deal though, you buzzkill you. Swallow this one whole." She commanded. "Eat her, and I'll spare... hmm..." 

Salacious paused to take a look into the bowl she moved closer to her. "I'll spare the last thirteen, even send them back to their homes. But, if you refuse, or try some silly trick, I'll eat them all. One at a time. Chew a few, swallow others, you know. Maybe turn one or two into gummies! Or perhaps sprinkles on a chocolate Sunday!"

The tiny mare was crying, gulping as she finally opened her eyes to stare wide eyed into Woodland's comparatively giant ones. She clearly heard what was going on, there was no telling exactly what she was thinking, but it didn't matter. Her life was completely in Woody's claws, just like that of the other twelve. 

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

The captain/tour guide looked at Techno incredulously, pulling back a bit, fearfully so. "Is that so? You'd have the real captain with you hmm? And, you've discussed this with the captain I presume?" He replied, sarcastically, but not in any condescending way. 

"I'm sorry, I don't really know what your talking about when it comes to flying... but and I don't care how strong you are, but I will NOT be carried up there to potentially get struck out of the air and tumble to my death!" The stallion replied, trying to appear steadfast rather than forceful. "Sorry, I just... can't..."

Galifor tapped his tiny hoof against his snout, something clearly on his mind. He was deep in thought, troubling thought. Not surprising all things considered, but he didn't have to jump off the ship with them. In fact, why did he again?

"As I said," The captain continued. "We have a contingency plan in place. Not to worry." 

He looked over to Maple and nodded in confirmation. "Right. And please, call me Orange. Don't let my yellow coat fool you though... and don't worry about the ship. I assure you, things like this happen in Tartarus on a daily basis. Everyone's trying to get one up on everyone else, no rules, no codes of honor like in Equestria. The one's who come out on top are the most powerful, or the most clever. Fortunately, my crew and I are far more clever than a bunch of riled roaches!" 

With a pep in his step, Orange perked up and began trotting towards the road and in the direction of the large town down the hill. "Come now! Tarry to long, and the ship might actually run into some unsolvable issues!" 

@Maple Bat

Salacious blinked a few times, but her smirk never wavered. She even seemed delighted by his outrage, waiting for him to finish his little angry rant. All while sipping from her glass of expensive looking cider. It smelled absolutely intoxicating. Remarkably strong too. 

"Proof? Proof that they're safe or something? But according to what you just explained to me, you know very well what's happened to our little playthings." She replied, leaning forward to prop her head upon her talons against the marble floor around them, facing Woodland. "I don't need forgiveness, I've done nothing wrong. These ponies, all the creatures in Tartarus, belong to our family my cute little brother. They belong to us... we do whatever we want with them. Come now, I'll bet you don't cry over stepping on an ant..."

Using her magic, the tiny pony he had just saved began to levitate in the air in front of Woody's snout. The little mare was terrified, trying desperately to maintain some sort of fetal position, doing everything to avoid looking at her tormentors, including Woody. 

"Now, I'm not done with my fun! I'll make you a deal though, you buzzkill you. Swallow this one whole." She commanded. "Eat her, and I'll spare... hmm..." 

Salacious paused to take a look into the bowl she moved closer to her. "I'll spare the last thirteen, even send them back to their homes. But, if you refuse, or try some silly trick, I'll eat them all. One at a time. Chew a few, swallow others, you know. Maybe turn one or two into gummies! Or perhaps sprinkles on a chocolate Sunday!"

The tiny mare was crying, gulping as she finally opened her eyes to stare wide eyed into Woodland's comparatively giant ones. She clearly heard what was going on, there was no telling exactly what she was thinking, but it didn't matter. Her life was completely in Woody's claws, just like that of the other twelve. 

Techno then turned to the caption...

TU: Well really flying up there may be the only option to fix this disaster unless there's another way to get up there. Anyways I wonder what Orange is on to.

Techno then followed Orange...

• Brohoof 1

@GoldieS

Maple looked at the boat and sighed. An idea of the sphinx getting replaced as well popped into her head and she ran hurrying faster than Techno. If the sphinx could fix the problem her bow was still on that ship and that weapon meant a lot to her. "Let's hurry then."

@GoldieS

Woody looked at his sister, scared, crying, and confused. "I... I made a mistake... So many different mistakes." He fell back down to his knees "You're right. I care a lot about all living creatures everything that lives even the grass and trees. But..." He looked at the pony he saved. "That's not a weakness. My sympathy for everything is what taught me my magic in the first place. Why would you just so casually destroy everything that these ponies have worked so hard for, Hopes, ambitions, Dreams." He took a deep breath "All these things... To protect them..." He, without a second thought, swallowed the one pony. "There... are you satisfied?..." He said defeated.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Maple Bat said:

@GoldieS

Maple looked at the boat and sighed. An idea of the sphinx getting replaced as well popped into her head and she ran hurrying faster than Techno. If the sphinx could fix the problem her bow was still on that ship and that weapon meant a lot to her. "Let's hurry then."

@GoldieS

Woody looked at his sister, scared, crying, and confused. "I... I made a mistake... So many different mistakes." He fell back down to his knees "You're right. I care a lot about all living creatures everything that lives even the grass and trees. But..." He looked at the pony he saved. "That's not a weakness. My sympathy for everything is what taught me my magic in the first place. Why would you just so casually destroy everything that these ponies have worked so hard for, Hopes, ambitions, Dreams." He took a deep breath "All these things... To protect them..." He, without a second thought, swallowed the one pony. "There... are you satisfied?..." He said defeated.

TU: Okay let's run!

Techno then started running to keep up with Maple...

• Brohoof 1

Orange and Galifor almost fell over as Techno and Maple just rushed past them on the road. Galifor didn't seem interested in running, the deer having an air of superiority about him as usual. 

"W- wait!" Orange shouted after them, trying to pick up his speed to match. "You don't even know where we're going!" 

The road was quiet, not a single pony or other creature out and about. Cottages along the various wheat fields were spouting smoke from their chimneys, lights spilling form windows out onto the light dusting of snow that was beginning to fall down. No one was interested in being out in the cold, this town of Tartarus being like any other one might find in Equestria.

The town itself was more compact once they stepped onto the main cobblestone street. Most of the buildings were at least three levels, made of grey cobblestone and wooden frames. Orange lights filled out onto the streets, and the smell of exotic foods and spices permeated the air.  There was very little space in between buildings, some completely attached to their neighbors, while others provided tight dark alleys. It had a distinct and rustic 'old world' look, like Trottingham in Equestria.

Approaching Maple and Techno were two hulking earth ponies, perhaps even taller than Techno. They were giants, covered in draped blue and black cloth uniforms. Their helmets were stylized with curving ridges, painted a similar dark purple as their cloth uniforms. While most of their bodies were hidden under their uniforms, their decayed eyes and snouts were clearly observable. One had nothing but bone where his nose should be, while the other showed rotting decaying flesh. Both sported a long pikes with ax heads at the ends. 

"Halt!" One of them barked at Techno, the two undead barring their way down the street. Well, the street was big enough to simply go around them but... they didn't look like the type to just let them pass. 

@Maple Bat

"Satisfied?" Salacious pulled back a little, before dawning a devious grin. "You have no idea, my cute little brother..." 

She gave a sigh, before flicking her wrist. The bowl of ponies disappeared before them, and the serpent rose out of her own bath to slink over behind Woody, placing her talons on his shoulders. 

"You're my little brother, and I'm your big sister. It's my duty to teach you, to teach you what we are and who we are." She gave a slight sigh, before forcing her brother to sit down. "You know, there was a time when my followers were seen as nothing more than freaks and pariahs. Others would torment them, harass them at every turn, and even kill them! I felt terrible... when those tormentors passed away, well, they escaped without any punishment."

Salacious paused, summoning a tall glass or clear grape and apple hard cider. She held it up in front of Woody's face for him to take. 

"So... I told my followers, that whenever they find someone that troubles them, they can sacrifice them to me. That way, I could punish them appropriately, and of course have a little fun myself in the process. Sure, they're a bit excessive with it now, taking just about anyone that looks at them funny, but it's the threat of punishment that keeps my lovely little children safe." She let go, slinking back to her tub with a delighted smile. "You wouldn't understand, YOU don't have followers or children to protect, do you? I just happen to make it fun!"

Maple stopped before flinching, not at the sight of them but the smell, rotting flesh, But she felt ignoring it and just moving onto formal introduction was in order here, She bowed humbly before the two guards "Greetings, I am Captain Maple Bat of Luna's royal night guard." She said introducing herself, "Me and my companions here are looking for passage through this lovely town, and nothing more than that."

@GoldieS

Woody stopped for a second "W... Wait... Those sacrifices were... mean ponies? specially...pony that harassed others..." A vision of Maple's classmates flashed through his mind, the same ones that caused her to run away from home. "... I take it back. When you said sacrifices I thought you demanded them like you would harm your followers if they didn't pay up. Now I feel like I yelled at you for trying to do what you viewed as right..." He laid down on the ground confused for a second, as he realized exactly what she meant, he smiled a bit. As he got up and walked back over to his tub. "In fact... Bring those 12 back... Ponies like those, don't exactly agree with me."

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, GoldieS said:

Orange and Galifor almost fell over as Techno and Maple just rushed past them on the road. Galifor didn't seem interested in running, the deer having an air of superiority about him as usual. 

"W- wait!" Orange shouted after them, trying to pick up his speed to match. "You don't even know where we're going!" 

The road was quiet, not a single pony or other creature out and about. Cottages along the various wheat fields were spouting smoke from their chimneys, lights spilling form windows out onto the light dusting of snow that was beginning to fall down. No one was interested in being out in the cold, this town of Tartarus being like any other one might find in Equestria.

The town itself was more compact once they stepped onto the main cobblestone street. Most of the buildings were at least three levels, made of grey cobblestone and wooden frames. Orange lights filled out onto the streets, and the smell of exotic foods and spices permeated the air.  There was very little space in between buildings, some completely attached to their neighbors, while others provided tight dark alleys. It had a distinct and rustic 'old world' look, like Trottingham in Equestria.

Approaching Maple and Techno were two hulking earth ponies, perhaps even taller than Techno. They were giants, covered in draped blue and black cloth uniforms. Their helmets were stylized with curving ridges, painted a similar dark purple as their cloth uniforms. While most of their bodies were hidden under their uniforms, their decayed eyes and snouts were clearly observable. One had nothing but bone where his nose should be, while the other showed rotting decaying flesh. Both sported a long pikes with ax heads at the ends. 

"Halt!" One of them barked at Techno, the two undead barring their way down the street. Well, the street was big enough to simply go around them but... they didn't look like the type to just let them pass. 

@Maple Bat

"Satisfied?" Salacious pulled back a little, before dawning a devious grin. "You have no idea, my cute little brother..." 

She gave a sigh, before flicking her wrist. The bowl of ponies disappeared before them, and the serpent rose out of her own bath to slink over behind Woody, placing her talons on his shoulders. 

"You're my little brother, and I'm your big sister. It's my duty to teach you, to teach you what we are and who we are." She gave a slight sigh, before forcing her brother to sit down. "You know, there was a time when my followers were seen as nothing more than freaks and pariahs. Others would torment them, harass them at every turn, and even kill them! I felt terrible... when those tormentors passed away, well, they escaped without any punishment."

Salacious paused, summoning a tall glass or clear grape and apple hard cider. She held it up in front of Woody's face for him to take. 

"So... I told my followers, that whenever they find someone that troubles them, they can sacrifice them to me. That way, I could punish them appropriately, and of course have a little fun myself in the process. Sure, they're a bit excessive with it now, taking just about anyone that looks at them funny, but it's the threat of punishment that keeps my lovely little children safe." She let go, slinking back to her tub with a delighted smile. "You wouldn't understand, YOU don't have followers or children to protect, do you? I just happen to make it fun!"

When Techno heard the giant behind him he turned around and looked at the two giants with a confused face...

TU: Soo... Is there a problem?

• Brohoof 1

The guard with the rotting face rendered a practiced and professional salute to Maple. "Welcome to Threeraods, ma'am."

The bone faced guard was a little less pleasant, staring at Techno. It was exceptionally difficult to decipher his emotions without any skin or muscle. 

"There is." He replied bluntly to Techno, looking at the wounds at the alicorn's side, and his exposed mechanical interior. "That, is a problem. Countess Posner has expressly forbidden the public display or presence of otherwise unusual creatures and entities, including golemns. Your horn and wings together presents as unusual as well. This decree continues up to two days after the delegation from Tambelon has departed. Anyone caught outside faces a fine of two thousand fangs. Anyone seen by the delegation forfeits their property, and is subject to sacrifice to the serpent or the slug."

"Ma'am," The fort face leaned down to speak with Maple, trying to be more respectful at her level. "If you leave post haste or take your golemn indoors, you'll only need to pay the initial two thousand fang fine."

Orange was wheezing as he slowed to a stop behind Maple, trying his best to catch his breath. Clearly he wasn't one for running... or being in shape... Galifor the deer was a bit better off, casually joining the group, head still held high and looking every bit the stuck up noble he claimed to be. 

@Maple Bat

Salacious leaned back into her tub, flicking her wrist once more to summon the bowl of ponies. She set it down on the space between them, and casually plucked one out. 

"We live a complicated life you and I, that's what we get for being gods of chaos. All I know, is that my methods have made my followers safe and strong, free to pursue their passions with no one to tell them their foolish or stupid." She concluded. "Perhaps you'll find my strategy to be the most effective, once you have your own followers pleading to you for help." 

"Oh, and we can do other things with them too, but I'm not interested in a dance competition today." She giggled. "Would you like any particular flavors?"

• Brohoof 1

@GoldieS @The Candlekeeper

The cape started to make her warm and she instantly felt much better, then she noticed that one wolf jumped from the hut and was running towards her. Cutima squeaked so loudly that even Morph could hear it and she tried to quickly stand up, but by the time she stood up, the wolf already jumped at her and made her fall in the snow again.

''N-noo!!'' She tried pushing the wolf with her front hoofs away from her, but she was weaker. ''GET OFF ME!!'' She yelled with tears in her eyes and continued using her hoofs, slowly losing hope and strength.

• Brohoof 2

14 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

The guard with the rotting face rendered a practiced and professional salute to Maple. "Welcome to Threeraods, ma'am."

The bone faced guard was a little less pleasant, staring at Techno. It was exceptionally difficult to decipher his emotions without any skin or muscle. 

"There is." He replied bluntly to Techno, looking at the wounds at the alicorn's side, and his exposed mechanical interior. "That, is a problem. Countess Posner has expressly forbidden the public display or presence of otherwise unusual creatures and entities, including golemns. Your horn and wings together presents as unusual as well. This decree continues up to two days after the delegation from Tambelon has departed. Anyone caught outside faces a fine of two thousand fangs. Anyone seen by the delegation forfeits their property, and is subject to sacrifice to the serpent or the slug."

"Ma'am," The fort face leaned down to speak with Maple, trying to be more respectful at her level. "If you leave post haste or take your golemn indoors, you'll only need to pay the initial two thousand fang fine."

Orange was wheezing as he slowed to a stop behind Maple, trying his best to catch his breath. Clearly he wasn't one for running... or being in shape... Galifor the deer was a bit better off, casually joining the group, head still held high and looking every bit the stuck up noble he claimed to be. 

@Maple Bat

Salacious leaned back into her tub, flicking her wrist once more to summon the bowl of ponies. She set it down on the space between them, and casually plucked one out. 

"We live a complicated life you and I, that's what we get for being gods of chaos. All I know, is that my methods have made my followers safe and strong, free to pursue their passions with no one to tell them their foolish or stupid." She concluded. "Perhaps you'll find my strategy to be the most effective, once you have your own followers pleading to you for help." 

"Oh, and we can do other things with them too, but I'm not interested in a dance competition today." She giggled. "Would you like any particular flavors?"

Techno then turned to Maple...

TU: Yeah that's exactly why I should of gotten fixed earlier! Though my cape should of covered my wings and damage unless... I have my wings stupidly opened right now. 

@The Candlekeeper @Burpy

Morphs ploy worked, the dogs all paused in confusion, pawing at the ground and inadvertently sending his rock tumbling too and fro. They looked at each other, growling and barking in anger. They might have even been blaming each other, at least, that's what it seemed like from their snapping and shoving. 

Then came Cutima's scream. They all heard it, all of the beasts perking up and realizing she had gotten away. In an instant the piled out of the hut, leaving Morph alone with the fire in the middle of the room. 

Despite her efforts, the wolf was far too strong for her to fight off. It tried to bight at her cloak, trying to rip it off with mixed results, biting at her hooves as the little mare tried to fight back. Rushing up behind the wolf was the rest of their group. 

"Wh- hey! What are you doing!?" Someone snapped, his voice young and full of energy, it sounded a bit suave as well. 

Suddenly, the wolf atop Cutima was shoved off of her, rolling into the snow. "I leave for less than a day and THIS is what I come back too!? I told you guys I'd bring back some food! What, am I just invisible or something!?"

He scoffed, extending his paw to pull Cutima out of the snow. It was another wolf, still rather big and powerful in appearance. Yet, this one looked entirely different. If he were a pony, he would have been mistaken for a male model or something. His coat was a mix of grey and white, practically sparkling along with his sky blue eyes. His brow wasn't as... archaic as the other wolves. A long scarf of yellow and purple wrapped around his neck, while there was a tight black tank top hugging his torso tightly. This wolf looked like he just stepped out of a hair salon, ready to walk out onto a runway. 

"My lady, are you alright!?" He said, staring down at her with sparkling eyes.

• Brohoof 2

@GoldieS

Maple focused on the guards for now, "I'm sorry. I'm not from around..." She looked around "Here... I don't have any 'fangs', I only assume is a form of currency, actually now that I think about it I don't really have anything since I was wrongly accused by the crew of the boat that brought me here from Equestria but nevermind that. I am here in order to meet with a delegation actually, I was sent to make peace after all." Maple tried her best to keep a tone that wasn't 'I don't care' and had more of a concerned, but understanding tone as if she knew what they were saying was important.

@GoldieS

Woody had zoned out. He was trying to use the 'eyes and ears' Focusing on Maple's small pool of Chaos magic but he couldn't find it. He sighed annoyed. "Sorry I wasn't listening," He explained "Trying to find the pony I came here with... Bringing up who I care about made me remember her. Actually, if you don't mind too much she should be with that stag, a worshiper of yours, could you check up on her for me?" He really had to make sure, Mom wouldn't forgive him if he let anything happen to Maple

@Burpy @GoldieS

Morph was relieved when his ploy worked and the wolves didn't attack him. He realized Cutima was in danger now, so he turned back to normal. Thinking quick, he picked up a stick from the fire and dashed outside with it, planning to chase away the wolves with fire. He stared in surprise as the scene before him unfolded rather differently.