Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning At the shadow of the Sun Pyramid

Krashface

So, lately I got the idea of creating a exploration, dungeon crawling based RP with some "not of this world" enemies.

For now, I got this idea: 4 characters have been hired by an archaeologist to explore a pyramid made of gold and black obsidian with four shorter pillars around it. Inside, the group will be trapped and, getting deeper, will find a mysterious, crimson colored icosahedron that... speak to them. The voice says that he knows the exit, but is located deeper in the pyramid, but for getting out, they must help it back: the hexagon is the key, and they must follow what i say.

But... will be that a good thing ?

What you think ?

47 minutes ago, Krashface said:

So, lately I got the idea of creating a exploration, dungeon crawling based RP with some "not of this world" enemies.

For now, I got this idea: 4 characters have been hired by an archaeologist to explore a pyramid made of gold and black obsidian with four shorter pillars around it. Inside, the group will be trapped and, getting deeper, will find a mysterious, crimson colored icosahedron that... speak to them. The voice says that he knows the exit, but is located deeper in the pyramid, but for getting out, they must help it back: the hexagon is the key, and they must follow what i say.

But... will be that a good thing ?

What you think ?

Yeah this dose sound like an RP Techno could be good in! Like I'm thinking that the pyramid would have shealding that would prevent Techno from using any of his OP magic powers like he won't be able to teleport out of it. Anyways this is probably when Techno chooses to go on an adventure but the adventure goes wrong with him getting trapped with the others. Anyways his character profile link is in my signature! :)