Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do female bronies clop?

MissMango

I know it´s kind of a wierd question, but it´s actually something  interesting... I always heare from male Bronies that clop, but do females do it too?

I have nothing against clopping at all, I have some friends that do it but they are all male....

Edited by MissMango

Just now, Jedishy said:

Ummm what the heck is clopping? Sometimes you ask question and you dont know if you want a response 

Clop is mature content of ponies having sexual relationship in fictions.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Ginger Ale said:

Clop is mature content of ponies having sexual relationship in fictions.

Rule 34 strikes all and has no mercy for anything then....

• Brohoof 1

Really odd question to be asking, I don't see why anyone needs to know what people get up to in their own privacy. If someone is into that then fine, but don't force it unto others and honestly it's best kept between yourself, people shouldn't' be discussing it publicly no matter what sexual interest it is. The only time it would be acceptable is when both parties are consenting to the discussion and again, really odd question. I Imagine there are, if they think, eat, breathe the same then they can sure as heck find similar interests as desirable.

• Brohoof 3

4 minutes ago, Looks said:

This is like asking if there's vegetarian men out there; of course there are xp

This man is smart - you need to listen to this man because he is so smart

There's a dedicated thread for this kind of discussion already within the Debate Pit. Please do not post topics of this nature outside of it.

• Brohoof 4

• The topic was locked