Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Heeey from the UK!

EquinoxDancer

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

Through a google search for mlp forums! Lol

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I started watching the show around 2011, I did own a few toys but gave them away a couple years back due to a huge clear out. I watch the show quite regularly now (though I'm far behind haha...) and I collect the Guardians of Harmony figures!

Hey there!

I'm Mhara, I'm from the UK (Wales to be exact, but living in Cheshire, England now!) been a pony fan for a while but only now developing my interest fully! 

I'm a doll collector, and I have my own youtube channel known as 'WinxMhara', I collect winx club dolls mostly! In terms of mlp I only own a few dvd's, and Guardians of Harmony figures now! Hoping to expand that collection a little soon hehe. 

Happy to be here! It may take me a while to get used to things here though hehe. 

• Brohoof 8

18 minutes ago, EquinoxDancer said:

Hey there!

I'm Mhara, I'm from the UK (Wales to be exact, but living in Cheshire, England now!) been a pony fan for a while but only now developing my interest fully! 

I'm a doll collector, and I have my own youtube channel known as 'WinxMhara', I collect winx club dolls mostly! In terms of mlp I only own a few dvd's, and Guardians of Harmony figures now! Hoping to expand that collection a little soon hehe. 

Happy to be here! It may take me a while to get used to things here though hehe.

Greetings, mortal!

All shall fall before our unified might.

Truly, you are a valuable asset to our organisation, even in your infancy.

Especially due to your... um... doll collection, I guess.

Although we call 'em 'action figures' around these here parts.

Because we're all so manleh.

Yeah.

Totally.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Anyway.

We welcome you, o acolyte of the pony.

I am more than willing to assist in your training, if questions you may have.

Enjoy your time spent as our diabolical minion! :icwudt:

• Brohoof 1

Heyo!

It's always nice to meet new people that are fans of this show. I'm also from the UK, and I'm south of Cheshire (and Shropshire); I'm from the strange place called Hereford. Apparently we haven't quite figured out roads yet here so... yeah.

Anywho, I'll maybe see you around, and you'll maybe see me around. My presence on this site is rather inconsistent.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...