Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

High futuristic RP world

Krashface

Spoiler

before anything I have to suggest, I want to say that I've already planned the big stuff such as backstory and important chronological events, as for Colonies where characters would live or go.

Last night, I had a weird dream, one of those that can't been forgotten. 

It was a pony on a space cruiser, some kind of gigantic space ship, and in front of me, the universe (is not rare that I dream space).

So, I came up with this idea: what about a RP world where technology and magic collide ? A world where the powers of Celestia, Luna and Cadence are divided into three Great Interplanetary Government ? What about... a sci fi RP world ?

It's still a work in progress, but if someone is interested in giving me a hand for developing, I can show you the backstory of the RP, important events and other infos.

Edited by Krashface
  • Brohoof 2

I love world building, and I'm a sucker for Scifi fantasy... still looking for some assistance? I'd be happy to throw some things your way, and be a wall to bounce some ideas off of. 

• Brohoof 1

On 28 August 2017 at 8:03 PM, Krashface said:
  Reveal hidden contents

before anything I have to suggest, I want to say that I've already planned the big stuff such as backstory and important chronological events, as for Colonies where characters would live or go.

Last night, I had a weird dream, one of those that can't been forgotten. 

It was a pony on a space cruiser, some kind of gigantic space ship, and in front of me, the universe (is not rare that I dream space).

So, I came up with this idea: what about a RP world where technology and magic collide ? A world where the powers of Celestia, Luna and Cadence are divided into three Great Interplanetary Government ? What about... a sci fi RP world ?

It's still a work in progress, but if someone is interested in giving me a hand for developing, I can show you the backstory of the RP, important events and other infos.

So maybe in the RP they would of discovered how to create and perform magic with computers. So they would call this digital magic technology and it also made it possible to create fully aware robotic ponies. But still my theory of MLP could really help in this RP concept! :)   

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

So maybe in the RP they would of discovered how to create and perform magic with computers. So they would call this digital magic technology and it also made it possible to create fully aware robotic ponies. But still my theory of MLP could really help in this RP concept! :)   

I'm arrived at the same conclusion.

I'm still translating what I've wrote down as a world trace, but here just an idea.

•  

Spoiler

• Backstory (Exodus);

• Important events:

• The solar wars;

• The Solar Purge;

• The great interplanetary colonizations and the birth of the three Corporations;

• Colonial wars;

• The discovery of Babel;

• The disappearance of Solaris;

• Colonial Independences, Cog’s death and the Republic’s ipotesis;

• The foundation of the Lunar Republic and its failure ;

• New Republic and the expansion of the Equestrian Union;

• Black Sun;

• Citizen of First, Second and Third class and roles in society;

• Main Colonies and planets;

• The Three Corporations and their Presidents:

• T-LIGHT

• Rich’s Investments