Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your biggest flaw?

Yumekai

I... *blushes* I sort of show off in my singing and drawing and horesriding, much as i try not to. I also put these flaws into my ov so that she wont be perfect. My oc is also claustophrobic (i dont know how ro doell it) though im not. I tend to get carried away when im reading, sinepce i read ALOT, and I always get carried away while studying *sigh*. I also found that the mane six asked us to tell them about our foaws in "We're not Flawless" song, and here we are, doing what they asked us to do.

Have a great day:squee:

I am EXTREMELY lazy and don't like change at all. Even if it is for the better or even my goal.

I always need to force myself to do something different or new, if i'm not overcome by any kind of hype by it.

I waste alot of time sleeping and am not consistently working on things. I'm absolutely not the "never give up" kind of guy but rather the piece of meat that lays there without bones.

• Brohoof 1

I'm a bit overprotective,if someone hurts any of my friends whether emotionally or physically I go crazy and start attacking them. Somebody once threatened my closest friend and I gave him a broken nose,some missing teeth,and a black eye 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Huge inferiority complex, which leads to me being really distant and sensitive. I also overthink to a point of ridiculousness and can be extremely stubborn, even when I know I'm in the wrong.

Edited by luftschloss
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

My attitude towards overconfident winners. I tend to associate people that go out of their way to tease me completely obnoxious and when I lose the opportunity to return in kind by embarrassing them, then I just have my temper get the better of me. It's never fun to get my intelligence questioned because some random person online tries to make an example of me. 

Learning to actually not care about people that I'll never meet. I guess is my problem. :sealed:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I dunno, but I feel like I can be a bit of an asshole sometimes. I'm not trying to be one, but sometimes I don't really think when I open my mouth.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh boy, where do I start? I'm pretty stubborn if I think I'm right about something, I simultaneously overthink things yet am also entirely oblivious to any hints that anybody may try to drop, I hold myself to unreasonably/unsustainably high standards, and I can't forgive people (I have no idea why, I've genuinely tried to work on this as it's a cornerstone of Christian teachings but there's just something in me that makes forgiveness incredibly difficult for me).

This post turned depressing pretty fast so I'll say that I'm happy with who I am and wouldn't want to change - but I definitely acknowledge that I have flaws and would like to work on them.

Hmm I have very bad social anxiety

I don't talk much to people cuss i have a hard time keeping the conversation going

mostly stuff ends up being way too complicated for me and I don't know how to respond

I don't want to be called stupid or dumb cuss of it

also not knowing what I want In life I keep looking but nothing intrest me