Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

23 hours ago, Alexshy said:

22 hours ago, DashYoshi said:

22 hours ago, SolarFlare13 said:
On 4.12.2017 at 9:23 PM, Prospekt said:

Alas! I spy @Fluttershy Friend, @Alexshy, @Flutterstep and @SparklingSwirls on the horizon! I must boop!

@Fluttershy Friend, @Alexshy, @Flutterstep and @SparklingSwirls on the horizon! I must boop!  

CypherHoof said:

*boops @Fluttershy Friend

Yay! Thanks for all the boops!

*boops and hugs his friends: @CypherHoof @SolarFlare13 (two times) @Prospekt @ChB @DashYoshi @Alexshy @Valencia @TempestShadow @Sparklefan1234*

1.jpg

5 hours ago, Alexshy said:

@Fluttershy Friend *intimidating boop as I still need mine Fluttershy*

3c3caf767fa9a587996711fdfbaab033345eb054

I kid... Or not... Who can know Nightmare Luna for sure :P

*Bravely boops @Alexshy back* You kid ...or not...I'm not afraid!:proud:

1.jpg.09fbd77e289dbf36a6552a57e1f34647.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 7

2 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

*Boops back and wonders how you don't hit yourself with the bomb, considering the fact that, one is on top of your head* :3

Methinks I can tolerate a selfboop at the expense of mass booping mine valorous subjects :orly:

*levitates the catpone and headbutts him lightly in the snoot, then puts back in the mane* Oh... Mine apologies! He-hic! I must have put thee upside down... :D

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Methinks I can tolerate a selfboop at the expense of mass booping mine valorous subjects :orly:

*levitates the catpone and headbutts him lightly in the snoot, then puts back in the mane* Oh... Mine apologies! He-hic! I must have put thee upside down... :D

*Headbutt-boops back upside down* *Is getting used to you doing lord knows what to this poor creature* x3

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

*Headbutt-boops back upside down* *Is getting used to you doing lord knows what to this poor creature* x3

Well... At least thou art warm and... dry... He-hic! *turns the cat pone into normal position, offers a fish*

48c879d979a8ed7a54513ef3551a871d.jpeg

4 minutes ago, DashYoshi said:

Hehehe, that's a big boop bomb there. ^_^*boops back at @Fluttershy Friend and boops @The Cerberus again when they aren't looking* :P

I'd say royally massive :P

Not as massive as Tia could fuse though *giggles*

*boops @Holiday Agnaktor once more for being too quiet* :orly:

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 5

2 minutes ago, DashYoshi said:

boops @The Cerberus again when they aren't looking* :P

*Reacts to the sudden boop by kicking the air, thus accidentally booping back* :3

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

Well... At least thou art warm and... dry... He-hic! *turns the cat pone into normal position, offers a fish*

48c879d979a8ed7a54513ef3551a871d.jpeg

:D *Eats fish, "accidentally" poking you with it while eating* :3

• Brohoof 2

17 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

POOF!!! *takes a look around* Hmpf!!!

*in the Royal Canterlot Voice CAPS*  BOOPBOMB IN THE HOLE!

*looks disapproving at such indescriminate boopery, but boops his princess back anyhow*

*boops @Nature Tune and @Fluttershy Friend (offering a nice soothing tea and some teacakes) and @TempestShadow (offering coffee so incredibly black it soaks up light from the room around it)

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, The Cerberus said:

:D *Eats fish, "accidentally" poking you with it while eating* :3

What am I wondering of - typical cheeky cat behaviour :P *pats fluffy head lightly*

1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

*looks disapproving at such indescriminate boopery, but boops his princess back anyhow*

*boops @Nature Tune and @Fluttershy Friend (offering a nice soothing tea and some teacakes) and @TempestShadow (offering coffee so incredibly black it soaks up light from the room around it)

Thanks, lief! I shall relay the tea to @Fluttershy Friend as he is kidnapped in mine castle and mercilessly booped :orly:

*hugs @CypherHoof* Thou art quite understanding, even at which hour thy Princess in a severely foalish mood :D

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Alexshy said:

What am I wondering of - typical cheeky cat behaviour :P *pats fluffy head lightly*

Thanks, lief! I shall relay the tea to @Fluttershy Friend as he is kidnapped in mine castle and mercilessly booped :orly:

*hugs @CypherHoof* Thou art quite understanding, even at which hour thy Princess in a severely foalish mood :D

I did note the two of you fighting over a certain cute yellow pone on her fangroup, yes :)

• Brohoof 2

Just now, CypherHoof said:

I did note the two of you fighting over a certain cute yellow pone on her fangroup, yes :)

I'm taking hold of the cute yellow ponies - one snoot at a time! :orly:

mlp_fim___luna_eclipsed_by_dashiesparkle

• Brohoof 3

I'm taking hold of the cute yellow ponies - one snoot at a time! :orly:

mlp_fim___luna_eclipsed_by_dashiesparkle

What can I say? that one chooses her own path, shy and retiring in demeanor though she appears; she is like a stream of water, gentle and unresisting seeming, yet able to cut a Grand Canyon that the sharpest of saws could not...

as for the other one, I would be obliged if you could stop boopery long enough for them to drink their tea :D

• Brohoof 2

9 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

What can I say? that one chooses her own path, shy and retiring in demeanor though she appears; she is like a stream of water, gentle and unresisting seeming, yet able to cut a Grand Canyon that the sharpest of saws could not...

as for the other one, I would be obliged if you could stop boopery long enough for them to drink their tea :D

Hmmm... Thou hast point, I had enough troubles with her trying to keep Alex arrant for herself, afore we settled that...

Only for thee, lief, asking kindly...

cute_luna_by_ocelot60-d5bri35.png

Night Watch, ye may stop booping @Fluttershy Friend ... for a while :D

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 3

i got some christmas fire boops i want to give, however do not fear. They are nice, and warm!

im going to boop @Alexshy , the lovely (and best) princess of the night! Thanks for helping!

two boops, one for @WiiGuy2014 and another for @Maple Bat, thank you!

a boop for the resident snakepone @Mesme Rize (although you may want to avoid indiana jones, or whoever his mlp counterpart is)

a bunch of boops for @The Cerberus, one for each of his OC's.

A couple of boop for the lovely staff @Totally Lyra, the funny sectional moderator, and one for @Dark Horse the dedicated and hard working administrator 

Merry christmas, friends. And may the embers of hope burn on!

• Brohoof 6

1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

*boops @Fennekin - but how can you NOT know Daring Do's name? :D

Well, i did estabolish daring do as mlp's indiana jones, then i saw shadow play and my head canon fell apart faster then a faulty wall.

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Fennekin said:

im going to boop @Alexshy , the lovely (and best) princess of the night! Thanks for helping!

luna_and_twilight_cuddling__8__by_90sigm

Tis went from mine heart, doth need no gratitude, mine friend!

Merry christmas, friends. And may the embers of hope burn on!

*virtual* For I have hooves only! *thumbs up*

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Oh dear, that's lot of boops D:
:3
*Takes out an assault rifle and starts shooting Boops at you until all boops have been booped back* :3

WHERED YOU GET THE ASSAULT RIFLE? *gets assault booped*

luna_and_twilight_cuddling__8__by_90sigm

Tis went from mine heart, doth need no gratitude, mine friend!

*virtual* For I have hooves only! *thumbs up*

No, thank you for being there when i needed it, your majesty!

• Brohoof 3

8 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Hmmm... Thou hast point, I had enough troubles with her trying to keep Alex arrant for herself, afore we settled that...

I feel best to avoid that subject then, lest it lead to spoilers that upset somepony....

But it is to the best that you have resolved your differences with that sweet little pony - or you would be in the confusing position of watching getting her own way yet again, while you wonder how in equestria THAT happened. That seems to happen with a regularity that is unsettling... :fluttercutehat:

8 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Night Watch, ye may stop booping @Fluttershy Friend ... for a while :D

Are you perhaps familiar with the joke whose punchline is "ok, teabreak is over, back on your heads" ? :pinkiecutehat:

1 minute ago, Fennekin said:

WHERED YOU GET THE ASSAULT RIFLE? *gets assault booped*

Probably Pinkie. The answer to almost any "how in EQUESTRIA????" question is usually Pinkie :)

• Brohoof 1

25 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*boops @Holiday Agnaktor once more for being too quiet* :orly:

Hey, it's not my fault! Though it actually totally is...

I'm just busy, and not really feeling like doing things, and that includes making forums posts, sadly. My productivity has hit an all-time low! Woooo! I'm not even gaming anymore. Guess it's just one of those weeks.

large.png

~ Holiday Agnaktor wishing all of you a merr crimah; 2017, colourised ~

"This coming weekend will be a weekend of fun, if it's not I'll report back"

• Brohoof 2