Register now to remove this ad.
Totally Lyra

Boop a snoot, any snoot

4633 posts in this topic

 

10 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Luna then boops you again and gives you a dress to wear to the gala! :)

image.thumb.png.41ec1a9d7ec009a6859d43c1e21288cc.png

Thanks *boops back* We have what to share likewise in the earnest :P For each our form from native to anthro, yet we prefer classic ones:

luna_at_the_gala_by_telanore-d50xie9.jpg

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%mlp-art-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%Bmlp-art-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%B

Unless we are in mood for a zilch more naughty variants:

mlp-art-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%B

eb57af2a1ce4c7326a029e1cdb11f8c6d115992f

So take thine pick - what dost thou want to see us at the gala in? :orly:

1 person brohoofs this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Alexshy said:

 

Thanks *boops back* We have what to share likewise in the earnest :P For each our form from native to anthro, yet we prefer classic ones:

luna_at_the_gala_by_telanore-d50xie9.jpg

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%mlp-art-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%Bmlp-art-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%B

Unless we are in mood for a zilch more naughty variants:

mlp-art-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%B

eb57af2a1ce4c7326a029e1cdb11f8c6d115992f

So take thine pick - what dost thou want to see us at the gala in? :orly:

Yeah while also Celestia just booped you hoping you could wear this to the gala for her! Apparently she just wanted you to surprise her sister by getting you to wear one of Celestia's outfits that Luna had never seen before! :)

image.png.405f2a4a304b347d643106a4d08600b3.png

1 person brohoofs this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Techno Universal said:

Yeah while also Celestia just booped you hoping you could wear this to the gala for her! Apparently she just wanted you to surprise her sister by getting you to wear one of Celestia's outfits that Luna had never seen before! :)

image.png.405f2a4a304b347d643106a4d08600b3.png

 

Nice dress! ^_^

52b005ee53761c0d7b4d89df735d9124.png

*boops @Techno Universal with her wing* :orly:

1 person brohoofs this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

 

Nice dress! ^_^

52b005ee53761c0d7b4d89df735d9124.png

*boops @Techno Universal with her wing* :orly:

But then Celestia boops you again with another dress idea! :)

image.thumb.png.fc5e5f1db6d82ee36d0b2efec6266ec3.png

1 person brohoofs this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@TigerGeekGuy *triple boop*

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

@Mesme Rize *boop on the snek snoot*

@Fluttershy Friend *intimidating boop as I still need mine Fluttershy*

3c3caf767fa9a587996711fdfbaab033345eb054

I kid... Or not... Who can know Nightmare Luna for sure :P

Edited by Alexshy
2 people brohoof this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To all of my forum buddies (again, there are just so many of you to mention that I would get so confused), I have been addicted to Splatoon 2 lately. Game is good. Really good. As good as a boop.

Speaking of that, have a Splat Boop. Boop splat. Splaboop. Booptoon.

boop_by_starheartcustoms-d9pzqhp.jpg

I know I am not anywhere near active enough in this thread, but I hope you all like this particular case of boopage. :3

2 people brohoof this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ummm, mayhap... *boops @Kyoshi back with her starry tail*

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

1 person brohoofs this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Alexshy said:

 

22 hours ago, DashYoshi said:

 

22 hours ago, SolarFlare13 said:
On 4.12.2017 at 9:23 PM, Prospekt said:

Alas! I spy @Fluttershy Friend, @Alexshy, @Flutterstep and @SparklingSwirls on the horizon! I must boop!

 

Quote

@Fluttershy Friend, @Alexshy, @Flutterstep and @SparklingSwirls on the horizon! I must boop!  

 

 

Quote

 

CypherHoof said:

*boops @Fluttershy Friend

 

Yay! Thanks for all the boops!

*boops and hugs his friends: @CypherHoof @SolarFlare13 (two times) @Prospekt @ChB @DashYoshi @Alexshy @Valencia @TempestShadow @Sparklefan1234*

1.jpg

5 hours ago, Alexshy said:

 

@Fluttershy Friend *intimidating boop as I still need mine Fluttershy*

3c3caf767fa9a587996711fdfbaab033345eb054

I kid... Or not... Who can know Nightmare Luna for sure :P

*Bravely boops @Alexshy back* You kid ...or not...I'm not afraid!:proud:

 

1.jpg.09fbd77e289dbf36a6552a57e1f34647.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
6 people brohoof this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Boops

*Boops back and wonders how you don't hit yourself with the bomb, considering the fact that, one is on top of your head* :3

2 people brohoof this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

*Boops back and wonders how you don't hit yourself with the bomb, considering the fact that, one is on top of your head* :3

Methinks I can tolerate a selfboop at the expense of mass booping mine valorous subjects :orly:

*levitates the catpone and headbutts him lightly in the snoot, then puts back in the mane* Oh... Mine apologies! He-hic! I must have put thee upside down... :D

2 people brohoof this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Methinks I can tolerate a selfboop at the expense of mass booping mine valorous subjects :orly:

*levitates the catpone and headbutts him lightly in the snoot, then puts back in the mane* Oh... Mine apologies! He-hic! I must have put thee upside down... :D

*Headbutt-boops back upside down* *Is getting used to you doing lord knows what to this poor creature* x3

2 people brohoof this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

*Headbutt-boops back upside down* *Is getting used to you doing lord knows what to this poor creature* x3

Well... At least thou art warm and... dry... He-hic! *turns the cat pone into normal position, offers a fish*

48c879d979a8ed7a54513ef3551a871d.jpeg

4 minutes ago, DashYoshi said:

Hehehe, that's a big boop bomb there. ^_^*boops back at @Fluttershy Friend and boops @The Cerberus again when they aren't looking* :P

I'd say royally massive :P

Not as massive as Tia could fuse though *giggles*

 

*boops @Holiday Agnaktor once more for being too quiet* :orly:

Edited by Alexshy
4 people brohoof this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DashYoshi said:

boops @The Cerberus again when they aren't looking* :P

*Reacts to the sudden boop by kicking the air, thus accidentally booping back* :3

 

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

Well... At least thou art warm and... dry... He-hic! *turns the cat pone into normal position, offers a fish*

48c879d979a8ed7a54513ef3551a871d.jpeg

:D *Eats fish, "accidentally" poking you with it while eating* :3

2 people brohoof this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

POOF!!! *takes a look around* Hmpf!!!

*in the Royal Canterlot Voice CAPS*  BOOPBOMB IN THE HOLE!

*looks disapproving at such indescriminate boopery, but boops his princess back anyhow*

*boops @Nature Tune and @Fluttershy Friend (offering a nice soothing tea and some teacakes) and @TempestShadow (offering coffee so incredibly black it soaks up light from the room around it)

2 people brohoof this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Cerberus said:

:D *Eats fish, "accidentally" poking you with it while eating* :3

What am I wondering of - typical cheeky cat behaviour :P *pats fluffy head lightly*

1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

*looks disapproving at such indescriminate boopery, but boops his princess back anyhow*

*boops @Nature Tune and @Fluttershy Friend (offering a nice soothing tea and some teacakes) and @TempestShadow (offering coffee so incredibly black it soaks up light from the room around it)

Thanks, lief! I shall relay the tea to @Fluttershy Friend as he is kidnapped in mine castle and mercilessly booped :orly:

*hugs @CypherHoof* Thou art quite understanding, even at which hour thy Princess in a severely foalish mood :D

3 people brohoof this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Alexshy said:

What am I wondering of - typical cheeky cat behaviour :P *pats fluffy head lightly*

Thanks, lief! I shall relay the tea to @Fluttershy Friend as he is kidnapped in mine castle and mercilessly booped :orly:

*hugs @CypherHoof* Thou art quite understanding, even at which hour thy Princess in a severely foalish mood :D

I did note the two of you fighting over a certain cute yellow pone on her fangroup, yes :)

2 people brohoof this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CypherHoof said:

I did note the two of you fighting over a certain cute yellow pone on her fangroup, yes :)

I'm taking hold of the cute yellow ponies - one snoot at a time! :orly:

mlp_fim___luna_eclipsed_by_dashiesparkle

2 people brohoof this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

What am I wondering of - typical cheeky cat behaviour :P *pats fluffy head lightly*

:D

2 people brohoof this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

I'm taking hold of the cute yellow ponies - one snoot at a time! :orly:

mlp_fim___luna_eclipsed_by_dashiesparkle

What can I say? that one chooses her own path, shy and retiring in demeanor though she appears; she is like a stream of water, gentle and unresisting seeming, yet able to cut a Grand Canyon that the sharpest of saws could not...

as for the other one, I would be obliged if you could stop boopery long enough for them to drink their tea :D

2 people brohoof this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Join the herd!

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now