Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

Just now, The Cerberus said:

Cat-magic, Don't question it :3

And more importantly how are you holding said rifle? Oh wait, one of your ocs is a unicorn.

• Brohoof 2

15 minutes ago, Fennekin said:

Well, i did estabolish daring do as mlp's indiana jones, then i saw shadow play and my head canon fell apart faster then a faulty wall.

Actually, Daring Do is said to be a mix of both Indiana Jones AND Lara Croft.

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Ah, i see. Sounds great! Even though ive only seen the movie adaption of tomb raiderraider

• Brohoof 2

24 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Oh dear, that's lot of boops D:
:3
*Takes out an assault rifle and starts shooting Boops at you until all boops have been booped back* :3

Princess-Luna-royal-my-little-pony-%D1%8

19 minutes ago, Fennekin said:

No, thank you for being there when i needed it, your majesty!

*hugs and boops @Fennekin most gently once again*

18 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

I feel best to avoid that subject then, lest it lead to spoilers that upset somepony....

But it is to the best that you have resolved your differences with that sweet little pony - or you would be in the confusing position of watching getting her own way yet again, while you wonder how in equestria THAT happened. That seems to happen with a regularity that is unsettling... :fluttercutehat:

Are you perhaps familiar with the joke whose punchline is "ok, teabreak is over, back on your heads" ? :pinkiecutehat:

Probably Pinkie. The answer to almost any "how in EQUESTRIA????" question is usually Pinkie :)

As thou might mayhap notice from "The day I met my princess" I could be equally interested in her, thus... one can't defeat Luna *giggles slyly*

*giggle-snort* I could say tis joke is older than me, if... Well... Ahem... :orly:

13 minutes ago, Holiday Agnaktor said:

Wait, this is a booping thread, I forgot about those.

*boops @Alexshy, @CypherHoof, @Fluttershy Friend and @Windchime*

There ye go, Boops.

*boops @Holiday Agnaktor reassuringly* Tis pre-holidays time, I'm sure the stress shalt vanish anon.

8 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Indiana Jane ;)

3 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

But without the guns or pyramid-shaped *cough*....

Anthro artists may argue with thee, lief! :orly:

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 5

6 minutes ago, Fennekin said:

Ah, i see. Sounds great! Even though ive only seen the movie adaption of tomb raiderraider

5 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

But without the guns or pyramid-shaped *cough*....

2 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Indiana Jane ;)

Wow! 3 people quoted me at once! You all get my boops! *boops @Fennekin @Alexshy @CypherHoof*

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

Princess-Luna-royal-my-little-pony-%D1%8

*hugs and boops @Fennekin most gently once again*

As thou might mayhap notice from "The day I met my princess" I could be equally interested in her, thus... one can't defeat Luna *giggles slyly*

That just means the way she gets might be with you.  Still, if she too has an interest in you, that could make the triangle with your human even more complex. But again, spoilers, and to be avoidicated :)

*giggle-snort* I could say tis joke is older than me, if... Well... Ahem... :orly:

Well, I am not in much of a better position, having been informed recently I was the same age as another pony's mother :)

Indiana Jane ;)

Not an Indiana mary sue then? :pinkiecutehat:

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Alexshy said:

*boops @Holiday Agnaktor reassuringly* Tis pre-holidays time, I'm sure the stress shalt vanish anon.

Yeah, I have close to 0 stress right now though. School is easy, I can knock out any of the coming assignments in a day each, and nothing else is happening really. I'm just not in the mood for anything.

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Not an Indiana mary sue then? :pinkiecutehat:

Tellest me again, we are not speaking 'bout Twilight, lief... :orly:

1 minute ago, Holiday Agnaktor said:

Yeah, I have close to 0 stress right now though. School is easy, I can knock out any of the coming assignments in a day each, and nothing else is happening really. I'm just not in the mood for anything.

*ponders if she should send Pinkie in the box your way* ;)

• Brohoof 2

Tellest me again, we are not speaking 'bout Twilight, lief... :orly:

Now, would I say such unkind things about the princess of friendship?

In truth though, when I compare the personalities and development of our chief protagonist mare with her non-pony counterpart though the mirror, I can see how 'tia's tasks have tempered and shaped her into a stronger, harder pony than she would have been naturally - which may have been a little cruel. But Sunset was clearly not well suited to the task, nor did she have as a cutie mark the legendary Elemental symbol of magic, so there is that too...

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Now, would I say such unkind things about the princess of friendship?

In truth though, when I compare the personalities and development of our chief protagonist mare with her non-pony counterpart though the mirror, I can see how 'tia's tasks have tempered and shaped her into a stronger, harder pony than she would have been naturally - which may have been a little cruel. But Sunset was clearly not well suited to the task, nor did she have as a cutie mark the legendary Elemental symbol of magic, so there is that too...

Tis a common joke between our human fans, lief! Not that I had anything against Twi, quite the contrary... but at which hour she putteth her famous "egg-head" suit on, oh, my... *rolls eyes most comically*

*nodnods* Tia surely knoweth, how to "develop" :D

• Brohoof 2

14 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*ponders if she should send Pinkie in the box your way* ;)

That might be a good idea. I could do with some cheering up.

It doesn't help that I have to read a book for school right now about all sorts of depressing things.

• Brohoof 2

*friendly boops to @CypherHoof and @Fluttershy Friend* Yeah, I'm not a mindless tormenter, ye know :P:orly:

Coffee, mine friends?

@Nature Tune *boops* may join us likewise, if 't be true she hath time...

Sadly, it would appear she has already retired for the night. Mayhap you could visit her in her dreams? :)

coffee_with_princess_luna_3.thumb.jpg.494111ee33c42eed432af20778b42b3a.jpg

You have ceased booping @Fluttershy Friend for now then? (and I note my flank is non-matching again :D)

So can @TempestShadow :fluttercutehat:

My! I feel so down tonight... *curls on the couch, putting her head on the fore legs*

Sorry to hear that my princess *hugs*

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

My! I feel so down tonight... *curls on the couch, putting her head on the fore legs*

Tsss

*considering that Princess Luna -  @Alexshyis very sleepy decides not to boop but only kisses cute royal snoot and covers her with a blanket* Good night my sweet royal kindapper ! :D

1.JPG

OK! Which ponies boops me today? I'm late. Unfortunately all boops madness started and ended when I was very busy.:kindness:

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

8 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Tsss

*considering that Princess Luna -  @Alexshyis very sleepy decides not to boop but only kisses cute royal snoot and covers her with a blanket* Good night! :fluttershy:

OK! Which ponies boops me today? I'm late. Unfortunately all boops madness started and ended when I was very busy.:kindness:

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

Z-z-z-z-z...

*thinks about all those ponies summoned by @Sparklefan1234 (boops inwardly) and going to jump around shortly* Oh, well... Tis inevitable! *Secretly wants Tia to wake up already and take her duties, sleepily boops @Valencia*

@Fluttershy Friend: Of course, thou wast busy, lief! Being kidnapped and booped aplenty counteth for being busy methinks :orly:

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 4