Totally Nyx

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

*Surrogate Scootalove Day boop*

Uploaded by mtobob

232093__safe_artist-colon-marminatoror_e

Yay, happy Scootaloo Day! :raritysillyhat:

1 hour ago, The Cerberus said:

*Takes over your snoot and makes it seek boops until all boops are repaid* :3

Nuuu, that's a lot of boops. :o Hehehe, how about this? *becomes a tiny pony, climbs to your snoot, then boops it repeatedly* ^_^

57 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*Expecially friendly boops to @DashYoshi* ;)

Awwww, thank you! *friendly boops @Fluttershy Friend back* :rarityhat:

35 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*friendly beboopage to everypony present @Fluttershy Friend @CypherHoof @The Cerberus @Sparklefan1234 @DashYoshi*

Hehehe, yay! *friendly boops @Alexshy back* :P

1522938__safe_screencap_rainbow+dash_sco

• Brohoof 4

1 minute ago, DashYoshi said:

Nuuu, that's a lot of boops. :o Hehehe, how about this? *becomes a tiny pony, climbs to your snoot, then boops it repeatedly* ^_^

*Sneezes, thus, you fly in the air* :3  *Somehow manages to boop back* *Takes out a flyswatter and gets ready for your return* >:3

3 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Boops

*Boops back*

• Brohoof 4

17 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

*hugs the princess*

Nice to see it is a recent picture now :)

Perhaps we could invite @Nature Tune (who seems to be a little down) or @TempestShadow (who seems to not be posting much at the moment)

I think it can be taken as read that the catpone is in your mane someplace :)

Wish granted! And... yes, he most definitely is. *levitates the catpone, bringing her sumptuous mane to exemplar order, flowing in insensible breeze, puts @The Cerberus back, booping lightly*

coffee_with_princess_luna_5.thumb.jpg.437320b09a7766dad31cfc24dd9b24a5.jpg

Tuney is on her way and @TempestShadow seemeth to freeze, taking care of all the equines... and chose a sweater a zilch too large :orly: *hugs and boops @TempestShadow*

15 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*sighs deep* I will the book in 2 -3 hours like usually my dear friend. Day by day at this time I'm very busy at home.:adorkable: *sad boops to @Alexshy @CypherHoof*

sad_fluttershy_by_exibrony-d4uniqb.png

Oh, poor yellow pony! *coos, hugging and nuzzling @Fluttershy Friend, tis must provide at least some remedy* ;)

8 minutes ago, DashYoshi said:

Hehehe, yay! *friendly boops @Alexshy back* :P

1522938__safe_screencap_rainbow+dash_sco

Ima firing my yayzer! *boops back most regally* :P

5 minutes ago, Mint Chaser said:

*boops @CypherHoof back,yawning*

*nuzzles sleepy pone* :D

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 5

8 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

*Sneezes, thus, you fly in the air* :3  *Somehow manages to boop back* *Takes out a flyswatter and gets ready for your return* >:3

Hehe, oh, you. ^_^ *becomes a spider-pony, climbs the ceiling, then uses a pole with a booping finger at the end to boop your snoot* :P

7 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Ima firing my yayzer! *boops back most regally* :P

Yaaaay!~ *gets booped all regal-like with teh yayzer* :flutterhat:

*also boops @Summer Breeze @Sparklefan1234 @Princess Moony @Foxy Socks and @Deae Rising Shine~* :P

1564641__safe_screencap_bon+bon_daisy_fl

• Brohoof 6

*clipts through the thread in the most cheerfull way (almost in pinkie-hop), booping everypony on her way @Fluttershy Friend @Mint Chaser @Flutterstep @CypherHoof @The Cerberus @Sparklefan1234 @meck-can-ik pony (oh, hello, fresh...pone) @TempestShadow @Nature Tune @Yoye Wolfgrel*

img-2975233-3-coffee_mug___luna_by_sophi

Idea... Idea... Yay! *notices everypony stare at her strangely* Squee! Ahem...

Mine dearest subjects, I have an idea for a Hearth's Warming Eve story... and if 't be true it playeth up nicely... But, shhhhh! No spoilers *giggles* :orly:

• Brohoof 7

2 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Mine dearest subjects, I have an idea for a Hearth's Warming Eve story... and if 't be true it playeth up nicely... But, shhhhh! No spoilers *giggles* :orly:

for the best methinks, my princess - certain pones get irate when spoilers are made...

• Brohoof 2

11 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Idea... Idea... Yay! *notices everypony stare at her strangely* Squee! Ahem...

Mine dearest subjects, I have an idea for a Hearth's Warming Eve story... and if 't be true it playeth up nicely... But, shhhhh! No spoilers *giggles*

I'm here my Princess! *boops and warmly hugs @Alexshy* You have a gift from me;)

101.thumb.JPG.5930f42ecc618ad9e00a404385e51bc6.JPG

8 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

for the best methinks, my princess - certain pones get irate when spoilers are made...

I don't irritate anymore ............oh maybe a bit ....sometimes *boops @CypherHoof and eats all his biscuits and other candy*

35.png

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 4

Actually one particular recent image in that thread gave me the idea for the story...

4 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I'm here my Princess! *boops and warmly hugs @Alexshy*

*hugs and nuzzles* But... as I said - no spoilers! :P *picks @Fluttershy Friend from the gift box* A present, I see... As I see it is thou, not Fluttershy :D Tis okay though *hugs*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2