Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

6 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

*Boops back, and obviously eats the fish* :3 *Also "accidentally" drops small pieces of said fish on you*

Methinks I'm taking a hot tub extra tonight... And something telleth me, I know who shalt be the washcloth  Luna_tongue.thumb.png.d3699eae1ab897032eecdf09865d621e.png

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 3

9 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*softest feathery boops for @Fluttershy Friend @CypherHoof @Nature Tune @TempestShadow* Coffee and bakery are served in mine study for mine valorous friends :orly: I shall stick to some tea tonight due to a mild headache - the weather is changing fast...

*reaches in her mane and boops @The Cerberus, offers a fish*

*takes her gamepad, looks fixedly at @Yoye Wolfgrel, boops with reason* :D

*sends the Feathers of Boop to @Totally Lyra @Mirage

@ChB @Baby Dashie @Princess Aurora Wolf @Celli @Hierok @Denim&Venom @Mesme Rize  @WiiGuy2014 @Lucky Bolt @Steve Piranha @Lunar Echo  @Rikifive @Woohoo@SoberStarlight @TBD  @Rarity the Supreme @DashYoshi @KirbyFluttershy @Windchime @Duality @Crescent Forest @AlienCrafter @Feather Scribbles @Snow @Hieroklicious @New display name

@Dark Qiviut @Tilgoreth  @Kyoshi @PathfinderCS @Leere @Snowflurry @Foxy Socks @TigerGeekGuy @GrimGrimoire@Sunset Rose @SparklingSwirls @SolarFlare13 @Flutterstep  @Prospekt  @Deae Rising Shine~ @Trotteurliciously Sauvage @Trottermare Galamane @Twilight Karamel @Techno Universal *

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

@Fluttershy Friend: "Bronxbomber42" - tis priceless :D If 't be true @BronyNumber42 could really drop bombs on the Seekers, tis would be hoofy.

And cute Techno boops back! :)

image.png.a0156fd816f44c17dc1bd77bd93f825a.png

• Brohoof 3

12 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*softest feathery boops for @Fluttershy Friend @CypherHoof @Nature Tune @TempestShadow* Coffee and bakery are served in mine study for mine valorous friends :orly: I shall stick to some tea tonight due to a mild headache - the weather is changing fast...

Feathery boop for @Alexshy. (I just noticed that I also have wings!):D Thank you my dear friend for something do drink and eat.

If you have headache buy and use Solpadeine. :kindness:I will soon probably be in troubles because I still write ad this medicament on the forum.:D

During drinking coffee and eating sandwiches and fruits outdoor boop @CypherHoof @TempestShadow (especially friendly), @Nature Tune @Valencia  @Sparklefan1234 @Rikifive @The Cerberus

141.jpg.92939173cd164fdf744ce8b8f7a13fbb.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 7

20 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

*Boops back and doesn't take the ticked* I don't like night-cinemas you silly jello >:3 

As you wish @The Cerberus.:toldya: I wanted be kind but sometimes I must do something what I must to do!:ph34r:

144.thumb.jpg.64c8a841f07e3f979498684bbc7db49f.jpg

*whistles for some reason*

My friends please come here !:D Oh. I forgot. *Very friendly boops @The Cerberus and offers two tickets*:toldya:^_^

full.thumb.jpeg.e5aaeeb2f21d84c0a14c18af16169fa6.jpeg

18 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Mayhap some yellow pone secretly wanteth to take cat pones place... Hmm... Hmmm... :orly:

Hmm. (with false indifference)

I must think if I will have time....You know @Alexshy I'm very busy pony!

114.thumb.jpg.67e9c6550fddf7c4838d39c1fced00d3.jpg

*Like a very good actor perfectly hides his real intentions and expectations*:please: 

5a2d9d2a66e65_645335__safe_solo_fluttershy_animated_blushing_shyabetes_eyeshimmer_artist-colon-heavymetalbronyyeah.thumb.gif.d430e50a3af08971383c2ebbe746f16a.gif

@The Cerberus @The Cerberus !?  He's not here! :yay:He probably went to the cinema! Good choice friend ! Have fun @The Cerberus ! :toldya:

• Brohoof 4

19 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

As you wish @The Cerberus.:toldya: I wanted be kind but sometimes I must do something what I must to do!:ph34r:

144.thumb.jpg.64c8a841f07e3f979498684bbc7db49f.jpg

*whistles for some reason*

My friends please come here !:D Oh. I forgot. *Very friendly boops @The Cerberus and offers two tickets*:toldya:^_^

full.thumb.jpeg.e5aaeeb2f21d84c0a14c18af16169fa6.jpeg

Let's see, Manticore, that's part cat, no threat to me. Cerberus.....*Cough* @The Cerberus *Cough*.
The chicken thing

Spoiler

549e441a-eed1-4e39-8ad3-6ae60ab3ad7f.jpg (Bunny would have similar fate) :3

And lastly, the dragon

Spoiler

dragon_cat_by_jademere-d86i2ic.jpg

And even more lastly, if that's not enough.... *Changes shape*

Spoiler

f59966ba8f7918e3822f5da02d05c3d7--occult

>:3

You don't mess with the true cat-pone :3
Though this obviously is just a warning :orly:

*Also boops back and still doesn't take your damn tickets* :P 

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 3

8 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

@The Cerberus

Hide contents

549e441a-eed1-4e39-8ad3-6ae60ab3ad7f.jpg (Bunny would have similar fate) :3

OK. :( I had wet eyes. This time because of laugh!:lol:

Hide contents

f59966ba8f7918e3822f5da02d05c3d7--occult

*Also boops back and still doesn't take your damn tickets* :P 

*offers 3 tickets*

Oh! @Alexshy Ekhm. Princess Luna look please at this terrible threehead monster! Do you really want to take a bath with this.... cat?:toldya: Look at some yellow cute pony!:pinkie: (*victoriously boops @The Cerberus*):ph34r: *Boops friendly @Leere*

cute_fluttershy_by_vector_brony-db9mw7l.thumb.png.82f879bc72c0a6b754da4bab5a1116d9.png

• Brohoof 5

2 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

OK. :( I had wet eyes. This time because of laugh!:lol:

:D

*offers 3 tickets*

Oh! @Alexshy Ekhm. Princess Luna look please at this terrible threehead monster! Do you really want to take a bath with this.... cat?:toldya: Look at some yellow cute pony!:pinkie:

cute_fluttershy_by_vector_brony-db9mw7l.thumb.png.82f879bc72c0a6b754da4bab5a1116d9.png

I want no tickets! 

*Turns back to the usual form every time @Alexshy looks at him* >:3

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 2

8 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

:D

No tickets! 

*Turns back to the usual form every time @Alexshy looks at him*

You simply play unfair! @The Cerberus:angry:! ;) Dissapointed and sad boop for @The Cerberus:( *boops @Alexshy and thinks that Luna went for soap and bath towel*:sunshower:

fluttershy___sad__by_bobthelurker-d518tqe.thumb.png.aeaa20e501d31df764a75706561fc6c6.png

And you know what @The Cerberus ? I'm not only cute but also very clever pony! I prepared plan B. Look here!:proud:

*boops friendly @BronyNumber42 and @Woohoo*

5a2da356dd663_Fluttershy_to_disappoint_the_schoolponies_S4E14.thumb.png.9f8559df088066ba4f7b1462ef1114af.png

• Brohoof 7

9 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

You simply play unfair! @The Cerberus:angry:! ;) Dissapointed and sad boop for @The Cerberus:(

fluttershy___sad__by_bobthelurker-d518tqe.thumb.png.aeaa20e501d31df764a75706561fc6c6.png

And you know what @The Cerberus ? I'm not only cute but also very clever pony! I prepared plan B. Look here!:proud:

5a2da356dd663_Fluttershy_to_disappoint_the_schoolponies_S4E14.thumb.png.9f8559df088066ba4f7b1462ef1114af.png

I play unfair? Since when have cats played fair >:3
*Boops back mischievously* :orly:

*Doesn't care about the plan B* You see the problem wasn't that you wanted in, it was that you wanted me out :3
ws6j3.jpg

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 3

59 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Feathery boop for @Alexshy. (I just noticed that I also have wings!):D Thank you my dear friend for something do drink and eat.

If you have headache buy and use Solpadeine. :kindness:I will soon probably be in troubles because I still write ad this medicament on the forum.:D

During drinking coffee and eating sandwiches and fruits outdoor boop @CypherHoof @TempestShadow (especially friendly), @Nature Tune @Valencia  @Sparklefan1234 @Rikifive @The Cerberus

Boops back, noting that Flutters is using the One True Teaset rather her picnic set :)

• Brohoof 2

11 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

*Boops fish and eats back* wait...no... something isn't right with that one :ooh: :3

Ups! Sorry!:dry:

OK. It was plan C. 0.JPG

Sorry! Gives new boop and new good fish for @The Cerberus!:D *boops  @Holiday Agnaktor@CypherHoof*

Boops back, noting that Flutters is using the One True Teaset rather her picnic set :)

My picnic set? No! I don't recognize it!:proud:  Maybe it is Angel's one? :scoots:*boops innocently @CypherHoof*

• Brohoof 4

9 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

OK. It was plan C. Sorry! Gives new boop and new good fish for @The Cerberus!

*Smacks your snoot with the fish* :3

Upsssss  I had in mind that fish. Oh. Nothing matter!:lie: *boops extremely friendly and peacefully @The Cerberus

*Looks at you very suspiciously while booping back* *Won't take any gifts from you for a while* >:3

• Brohoof 3

Just now, princeicefrost said:

Boops back adorably the snoot

Boops back!;)

110.jpg

4 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

*Smacks your snoot with the fish* :3

*Looks at you very suspiciously while booping back* *Won't take any gifts from you for a while* >:3

Oh! Pleeease ! Only this time!

3.jpg.e85aa13ba370c0aee5a332559317fa6d.jpg

I prepared something special for you! Any fishes this time! I can swear! *boops @The Cerberus with hope*

5876179-fawn-colored-pug-inside-a-red-gift-box-Stock-Photo.thumb.jpg.7990eaa21399455572c396d8f6846112.jpg

• Brohoof 4