Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

5 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

No :proud:
*Boops back*

You know what @The Cerberus ?I have a bad suspicion that we argue during some princess takes a bath without me ...OK... without us!:dry::D And maybe it was a plan!:lie: *boops with a strange suspicion @Alexshy*

*boops @The Cerberus @CypherHoof @Flutterstep @SolarFlare13 @Holiday Agnaktor@princeicefrost*

2.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 7

1 minute ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

You know what @The Cerberus I have a bad suspicion that we argue during some princess takes a bath without me ...OK... without us!:dry:

Given our princess said she wanted to use a certain catpone as a washcloth, that might not be a bad thing.

1 minute ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*boops yellow pone back...

• Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Given our princess said she wanted to use a certain catpone as a washcloth, that might not be a bad thing.

Oh. Friend! I'm sure you missed a lot of posts today!:toldya: *boops @CypherHoof with a laugh*:D

7 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

ive in her mane, I'm not going to leave my home because you are jello :3

*reads which smell doesn't like a cat. He has a quite good idea because of this*  *boops  @The Cerberus with a demonically laugh*:sneer::ph34r:

27.png.0e644d230405c5556b646eedd1ec44de.png

• Brohoof 3

12 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Oh. Friend! I'm sure you missed a lot of posts today!:toldya: *boops @CypherHoof with a laugh*:D

Oh, I had noticed our princess trying to get you both to fight over that honour, posting somewhat suggestive images to distract you both from the spoiler storm :)

Would still be more fun to wash her back properly, using a normal washcloth (a catpone, while conveniently to hoof, probably doesn't do as good a job :D)

Edited by CypherHoof
  • Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Oh, I had noticed our princess trying to get you both to fight over that honour, posting somewhat suggestive images to distract you both from the spoiler storm :)

Would still be more fun to wash her back properly, using a normal washcloth (a catpone, while conveniently to hand, probably doesn't do as good a job :D)

As I wrote above I have the same bad suspicious.:applecutehat: Anyway she will have to explain herself tomorrow!:pout::sneer::D *boops @CypherHoof and offers him milk chocolate* And you are right about some catpone!:DBTW I can hold her "a normal washcloth"!:proud:

6.thumb.png.9b195ebff4a79c2cd1a9efad6d261a8e.png

• Brohoof 2

*strolls to her bedroom, wearing a comfy bathrobe and sipping hot tea*

f1078200c4ed1d15e60f6719c845a672.thumb.jpg.dce09728287e2529ef995f9a5b892c27.jpg

Ahhh... 't was so peaceful and quiet *winks mischievously* :orly:

Princess-Luna-royal-my-little-pony-%D1%8

*boops @Fluttershy Friend and @The Cerberus* Okay, mayhap next time... ;) Tonight silence and serenity were a zilch more important for me, than properly and gently rubbed back ^_^ *rubs her temples as the headache is still hither*

*boops a good night to @Yoye Wolfgrel @Totally Lyra @CypherHoof and @Count Werdowp*

I extend mine hope for Tia to wake up soon and take her duty, so I can hit the pillows :orly: *sisterly warm boop goes to @Valencia*

mlp-art-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%B

• Brohoof 6

3 minutes ago, SolarFlare13 said:

Hehe, hey there. :P *boops you and goes along with you to boop @Twisted Cyclone @The_Gobo @pinkiepartypie @Fluttershy Friend @Alexshy @The Cerberusand @meme as well* ^_^

1150282__safe_screencap_applejack_pinkie

• Brohoof 9

53 minutes ago, SolarFlare13 said:

47 minutes ago, DashYoshi said:

Hehe, hey there. :P *boops you and goes along with you to boop @Twisted Cyclone @The_Gobo @pinkiepartypie @Fluttershy Friend @Alexshy @The Cerberusand @meme as well* ^_^

*Gives A Cyclonic boop back*

• Brohoof 4

Gasp! I haven't booped anyone in a while! Better get to it.

twilight_sparkle___magic_obedience_train

*boops @Duckpone @SolarFlare13, @Fluttershy Friend the Kind, our deer friend @PathfinderCS, the most sparkly @Sparklefan1234, Lunashy @Alexshy, @SparklingSwirls the Bearded, @Duality the Drippy, @The_Gobo the Jiggly, Jedi Master @Jeric, Frosty the @Snowflurry, and @Lucky Bolt the Speedy* :catface:

twilight_sparkle_dancing__by_xxv0x5cr3am

Edited by Prospekt
  • Brohoof 9

4 hours ago, ZethaPonderer said:

I’m losing my touch booping.

BRB, I R Sleepy and Lazy naow,

flat-hamster.jpg

Teehee! *boops the... hamster pancake @ZethaPonderer* :pinkie:

2 hours ago, BronyNumber42 said:

Boops @Alexshy

"Uh, sure, if'n ya think tis be faster. Let us not tally. I'll show you the way."

*boops @BronyNumber42*

The Guardian soars into the quickly darkening sky with the unicorn on his shoulders. They raise slightly above the tree tops and start to glide towards the railway tracks.

"Can thou show me the exact location, or should we start searching along the rails from the station?" Alex tries to find smoke or any other signs of the crash behind the forest line.

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, DashYoshi said:

Oh, what could that book be saying? :wau: *pops out of the book and boops you back* ^_^

It's a detailed explanation in molecular level about how the said boop happened :3 *Boops you back with a pen*

10 hours ago, DashYoshi said:

*Boops back*

10 hours ago, SolarFlare13 said:

@The Cerberus A.K.A cuddly cat pony

*Boops back and is excited for the drawing you'll do someday* :3

11 hours ago, Alexshy said:

*boops @Fluttershy Friend and @The Cerberus* Okay, mayhap next time... ;) Tonight silence and serenity were a zilch more important for me, than properly and gently rubbed back ^_^ *rubs her temples as the headache is still hither*

*Never left your mane* :orly: *Boops back* :3

13 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*Instead Luna's mane offers some catpone this exclusive house and boops @The Cerberus*

Natura+Cat+House.jpg

You really think I would leave this infinite space that is @Alexshy's mane for small house like that :3 *Boops back*

• Brohoof 3