Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

Just now, Fluttershy Friend said:

Oh. poor litle cat. You missed my newest gift @The Cerberus!  *gives another smelling lemon and boops @The Cerberus*:pinkie:

5.thumb.jpg.a10c1d15c1149cee175f508e5a47acbc.jpg

Not my fault you edit your posts :P 

*Gives the both lemons to his weird friend Stoven who likes them* :3 *Boops you back and gives you a dead mouse* >:3

1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

Well, you DO have to admire the catpone's dedication. You know how often mares like to wash their manes, so he is effectively volunteering to get bathed multiple times :)

^Tis tru^ :D

• Brohoof 1

22 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Good evening boop fot @DashYoshi;)

Hehe, good evening to you, too. :P *boops you back*

1 hour ago, The Cerberus said:

*You breaking the universe creates a black hole of boops that boops you back while I escape into another universe* :3

(This is getting ridiculous :D)

*escapes the black hole and chases after you in the other universe to boop you back* :3

(Hehehe, it sure is. ^_^ )

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Oh. poor litle cat. :toldya::DYou missed my newest gift @The Cerberus!  *gives another smelling lemon and boops @The Cerberus*:pinkie:

Could give Luna some nice minty mane shampoo :)

5.thumb.jpg.a10c1d15c1149cee175f508e5a47acbc.jpg

*boops @CypherHoof and offers him original cheese from UK which he bought recently*:proud:

P1340873.JPG

Ok, that looks... interesting. if it is cheddar, why is it orange? :wacko:

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Well, you DO have to admire the catpone's dedication. You know how often mares like to wash their manes, so he is effectively volunteering to get bathed multiple times :)

17.png

5 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

*Boops you back and gives you a dead mouse* >:3

Because of your silly joke and gift @The Cerberus I really almost snorted raspberry yogurt on mykeyboard!:okiedokieloki::lie::D

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

*Boops you back in extremely boring way* :3

Yeah. Really cat style!:scoots: Energetically boop @The Cerberus

Ok, that looks... interesting. if it is cheddar, why is it orange? :wacko:

Oh. I really don't know @CypherHoof This photo I've taken myself. It is natural colour. I don't eat this cheese yet. But looks very tasty. :)

7 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

*Boops you back in extremely boring way* :3

*boops you back in an equally boring way while yawning* :P

8 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Because of your silly joke and gift @The Cerberus I really almost snorted raspberry yogurt on mykeyboard!:okiedokieloki::lie::D

Hehe that sounds interesting. ^_^

• Brohoof 2

Yeah. Really cat style!:scoots: Energetically boop @The Cerberus

Oh. I really don't know @CypherHoof This photo I've taken myself. It is natural colour. I don't eat this cheese yet. But looks very tasty. :)

Interesting. Looked at the wiki entry and apparently Cheddar IS sometimes dyed orange. What an odd thing :)

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

She? :okiedokieloki:What she?:scoots: *Boops her cat snoot!*:D

And where is this evening my and only my Luna ( @Alexshy)? *boops dirty  @Alexshy thw second time*:D

55.jpg

Fluttershy is she :orly:
And considering that I'm a cat thus I'm It, and that I can turn into anything, I don't mind your poor try to insult :3
*Boops back and looks at you triumphantly from @Alexshy's mane* >:3

2 minutes ago, DashYoshi said:

*boops you back in such a boring way, I fall asleep too* :P

*Boops you back while having a boring dream* :3

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I've bought this cheese the second time. I can check ingredits if you want.

According to the wiki:

"Cheddar can be a deep to pale yellow (off-white) colour, or a yellow-orange colour when certain plant extracts are added. One commonly used spice is annatto, extracted from seeds of the tropical achiote tree. The largest producer of Cheddar cheese in the United States, Kraft, uses a combination of annatto and oleoresin paprika, an extract of the lipophilic (oily) portion of paprika " :)

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Fluttershy is she :orly:
And considering that I'm a cat thus I'm It, and that I can turn into anything, I don't mind your poor try to insult :3
*Boops back and looks at you triumphantly from @Alexshy's mane* >:3

Grrrrrr! :wat:They smell beautifully do not they @The Cerberus? :maud:Where I am to unload ? *Thinks about to put some lemons into @Alexshy mane*:nom:

truck-of-lemons-1501432.jpg

1 minute ago, DashYoshi said:

*boops you back, too bored to make a boring dream* ^_^

*Suddenly wakes up and boops you back in the most epic way possible.* *There's narrator voice screaming "PLOT TWIST!!!!!!!!"* :3

They smell beautifully do not they @The Cerberus? :maud:Where I am to unload ? *Thinks about to put some lemons into @Alexshy mane*:nom:

*Is wearing gas mask* sure sure, do whatever you want :3 *Boops*

• Brohoof 2

13 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

"Cheddar can be a deep to pale yellow (off-white) colour, or a yellow-orange colour when certain plant extracts are added. One commonly used spice is annatto, extracted from seeds of the tropical achiote tree. The largest producer of Cheddar cheese in the United States, Kraft, uses a combination of annatto and oleoresin paprika, an extract of the lipophilic (oily) portion of paprika "

Matches. There is annato among ingredits. This cheese was made in UK but packed in Poland.

*Is wearing gas mask* sure sure, do whatever you want :3 *Boops*

OK @The Cerberus. Where did you hide mine* @Alexshy?:ooh::o *asks gently and friendly gives a fish** *

*and only mine ! @Alexshy:proud:;)

** this fish is OK. Trust me!:P

• Brohoof 2

Matches. There is annato among ingredits. This cheese was made in UK but packed in Poland.

Odd. I always thought the main difference between Cheddar (which is normally white here) and red leicester (an orange to red colour) was the added annato. It gives the latter a nuttier flavour, and is usually a younger, creamier cheese (while cheddar is usually matured longer for sharpness).

Still, I am sure either way it is a nice cheese :)

*wonders if the princess enjoys having catpones and yellow pones fighting over her :)

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Odd. I always thought the main difference between Cheddar (which is normally white here) and red leicester (an orange to red colour) was the added annato. It gives the latter a nuttier flavour, and is usually a younger, creamier cheese (while cheddar is usually matured longer for sharpness).

Still, I am sure either way it is a nice cheese :)

Oh. I really don't know friend. I only like eat  yellow cheese!:D Cheese boop for @CypherHoof @TigerGeekGuy (four times. Fogive me this late boops today!;)) @DashYoshi @Leere and @Snowflurry

I will try to eat this cheese probably tomorrow.

• Brohoof 3