Totally Roseluck

Boop a snoot, any snoot

7 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

More twists :love: *Turns back to normal but duplicates and the copy turns into the cat-panda* *Both boops you*

Even even more twists! :D *turns myself into one of our duplicates then boops you on the snoot* ^_^ 

Just now, Snowflurry said:

Hehehe, that is a cute laugh of hers there. :P

• Brohoof 3

Just now, DashYoshi said:

Even even more twists! :D *turns myself into one of our duplicates then boops you on the snoot* ^_^ 

Twisting twists *Summons army of cats to boop you back* :3

• Brohoof 2

12 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Twisting twists *Summons army of cats to boop you back* :3

Ahh, too many cats and twists! Let's have more! :o *brings in my own army in disguises to boop you back* :P

• Brohoof 4

2 minutes ago, DashYoshi said:

Ahh, too many cats and twists! Let's have more! :o *brings in my own army in disguises to boop you back* :P

Nono, just stand back and watch. Last time somepony summoned a cat army, half of them found places to sleep, most of the rest wandered off in random directions looking for food, and the remainder attacked the summoner for trying to tell them what to do...

• Brohoof 4

M.Nighttwistpretzeltwisttwisttwist / BOOPIE BOOP BOOP BOOP YA! ... 

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, BronyNumber42 said:

Boops @Alexshy it's 1 am and I'm at work. Where was we?

Someplace near the railway tracks methinks *giggles and boops @BronyNumber42* Oh, and I'm eaxctly whither thou left me - under the toppled train car, forgot? Luna_tongue.thumb.png.d3699eae1ab897032eecdf09865d621e.png

About hither actually:

23 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Teehee! *boops the... hamster pancake @ZethaPonderer* :pinkie:

*boops @BronyNumber42*

The Guardian soars into the quickly darkening sky with the unicorn on his shoulders. They raise slightly above the tree tops and start to glide towards the railway tracks.

"Can thou show me the exact location, or should we start searching along the rails from the station?" Alex tries to find smoke or any other signs of the crash behind the forest line.

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 3

5 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Uh... Oh... Somepony seemeth to be doing weird stuff to mine hair the whole day :confused::orly:

full.png

*shakes out some lemons, fish, a few feathers and... a cat, which meows, being booped, and quickly climbs back into the mane*

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

Tis better :orly: *boops @The Cerberus *

:D
*boops back* (Your reply is too funny for me to come up with anything clever :D)

13 hours ago, DashYoshi said:

Even more twists twisting twists *It starts raining cats and dogs and they boop you* :3

• Brohoof 3

31 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Even more twists twisting twists *It starts raining cats and dogs and they boop you* :3

Twists around making more twisting twists. :P *the cats and dogs then come after you to boop you on the snoot*

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, DashYoshi said:

Twists around making more twisting twists. :P *the cats and dogs then come after you to boop you on the snoot*

Twists come and twist more twists twisting twists with twists *All the dogs turn into cats and start booping you again, under my control.* :3

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, The Cerberus said:

Twists come and twist more twists twisting twists with twists *All the dogs turn into cats and start booping you again, under my control.* :3

Twists twisting even more twists until they can't twist anymore. *becomes a cat myself for disguise then boops you back* :P

• Brohoof 2

Twists twisting even more twists until they can't twist anymore. *becomes a cat myself for disguise then boops you back* :P

Twists twisting twisted twists. *All cats suddenly disappear leaving only us two* *Boops you back with a cane*
royal-cat.jpg

• Brohoof 3

48 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Twists twisting twisted twists. *All cats suddenly disappear leaving only us two* *Boops you back with a cane*

Twisting the overly-twisted twisting twists. *boops you back with a fake hoof attached to a stick* :P

• Brohoof 2

boops @The Cerberus A.K.A cuddly cat pony, @Trotteurliciously Sauvage, @Kyoshi, @Sparklefan1234, @Prospekt, @DashYoshi, @SparklingSwirls, @Fluttershy Friend, @The_Gobo, @Barpy, @Twisted Cyclone, @Alexshy, @Valencia, @Nature Tune, @Gone Airbourne, @Widdershins, @pinkiepartypie and every-pony else in response :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: O3O :catface: :catface: :catface:

4wi4mpW.gif

ABFCy9I.png

LFzonA9.png

4wi4mpW.gif

19 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Boop @SolarFlare13in ...uhm beak?:ooh:^_^

*Sounds like a rubber ducky while being booped and boops back* :catface: O3O :catface:

4wi4mpW.gif

vvu5WY9.gif

4wi4mpW.gif

Edited by SolarFlare13
  • Brohoof 11

18 minutes ago, SolarFlare13 said:

boops @The Cerberus A.K.A cuddly cat pony,:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: O3O :catface: :catface: :catface:

4wi4mpW.gif

ABFCy9I.png

LFzonA9.png

4wi4mpW.gif

*Sounds like a rubber ducky while being booped and boops back* :catface: O3O :catface:

4wi4mpW.gif

vvu5WY9.gif

4wi4mpW.gif

*Boops back the duck* :3

26 minutes ago, DashYoshi said:

Twisting the overly-twisted twisting twists. *boops you back with a fake hoof attached to a stick* :P

*Boops you back with fake stick in end of a hoof* :3 Twisting twists in reverse :3

• Brohoof 4

26 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

*Boops you back with fake stick in end of a hoof* :3 Twisting twists in reverse :3

Twisting things even more randomly. *boops you back with a hoof stick on a fake* ^_^

6 minutes ago, teh_supar_hackr said:

*boops you back as well* Hehe. :P

Edited by DashYoshi
  • Brohoof 4

12 minutes ago, DashYoshi said:

Twisting things even more randomly. *boops you back with a hoof stick on a fake* ^_^

*boops you back as well* Hehe. :P

*boops back

imageproxy.gif.2bad9d83637d41efec213f6e91707ac4.gif

• Brohoof 5

8 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

And then you get booped back by my cute OC! He also then snuggles you into his cape and his cape is extremely soft and cuddly!  :)

image.thumb.png.807cd5976220c9007c2ad527c2d28614.png

^^ *nuzzles you

• Brohoof 1

19 minutes ago, DashYoshi said:

Twisting universe *Boops you back with a fake on a stick-hoof*

23 minutes ago, teh_supar_hackr said:

I must boop  @The Cerberus 

*Boops back*

Hehehe. *boops you and @The Cerberus again back* ^_^

medium.png

*Backs boop*