Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

5 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Uh... Oh... Somepony seemeth to be doing weird stuff to mine hair the whole day :confused::orly:

full.png

*shakes out some lemons, fish, a few feathers and... a cat, which meows, being booped, and quickly climbs back into the mane*

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

Tis better :orly: *boops @The Cerberus *

:D
*boops back* (Your reply is too funny for me to come up with anything clever :D)

13 hours ago, DashYoshi said:

Ahh, too many cats and twists! Let's have more! :o *brings in my own army in disguises to boop you back* :P

Even more twists twisting twists *It starts raining cats and dogs and they boop you* :3

• Brohoof 3

31 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Even more twists twisting twists *It starts raining cats and dogs and they boop you* :3

Twists around making more twisting twists. :P *the cats and dogs then come after you to boop you on the snoot*

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, DashYoshi said:

Twists around making more twisting twists. :P *the cats and dogs then come after you to boop you on the snoot*

Twists come and twist more twists twisting twists with twists *All the dogs turn into cats and start booping you again, under my control.* :3

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, The Cerberus said:

Twists come and twist more twists twisting twists with twists *All the dogs turn into cats and start booping you again, under my control.* :3

Twists twisting even more twists until they can't twist anymore. *becomes a cat myself for disguise then boops you back* :P

• Brohoof 2

Just now, DashYoshi said:

Twists twisting even more twists until they can't twist anymore. *becomes a cat myself for disguise then boops you back* :P

Twists twisting twisted twists. *All cats suddenly disappear leaving only us two* *Boops you back with a cane*
royal-cat.jpg

• Brohoof 3

48 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Twists twisting twisted twists. *All cats suddenly disappear leaving only us two* *Boops you back with a cane*

Twisting the overly-twisted twisting twists. *boops you back with a fake hoof attached to a stick* :P

• Brohoof 2

boops @The Cerberus A.K.A cuddly cat pony, @Trotteurliciously Sauvage, @Kyoshi, @Sparklefan1234, @Prospekt, @DashYoshi, @SparklingSwirls, @Fluttershy Friend, @The_Gobo, @Barpy, @Twisted Cyclone, @Alexshy, @Valencia, @Nature Tune, @Gone Airbourne, @Widdershins, @pinkiepartypie and every-pony else in response :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: O3O :catface: :catface: :catface:

4wi4mpW.gif

ABFCy9I.png

LFzonA9.png

4wi4mpW.gif

19 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Boop @SolarFlare13in ...uhm beak?:ooh:^_^

*Sounds like a rubber ducky while being booped and boops back* :catface: O3O :catface:

4wi4mpW.gif

vvu5WY9.gif

4wi4mpW.gif

Edited by SolarFlare13
  • Brohoof 11

18 minutes ago, SolarFlare13 said:

boops @The Cerberus A.K.A cuddly cat pony,:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: O3O :catface: :catface: :catface:

4wi4mpW.gif

ABFCy9I.png

LFzonA9.png

4wi4mpW.gif

*Sounds like a rubber ducky while being booped and boops back* :catface: O3O :catface:

4wi4mpW.gif

vvu5WY9.gif

4wi4mpW.gif

*Boops back the duck* :3

26 minutes ago, DashYoshi said:

Twisting the overly-twisted twisting twists. *boops you back with a fake hoof attached to a stick* :P

*Boops you back with fake stick in end of a hoof* :3 Twisting twists in reverse :3

• Brohoof 4

26 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

*Boops you back with fake stick in end of a hoof* :3 Twisting twists in reverse :3

Twisting things even more randomly. *boops you back with a hoof stick on a fake* ^_^

6 minutes ago, teh_supar_hackr said:

*boops you back as well* Hehe. :P

Edited by DashYoshi
  • Brohoof 4