Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

So, boopage!

*boops the royal snoots of @Lunalicious Alexshy (I know your duties are keeping you busy, but I hope you have time to stop by for a quick coffee) and @Valencia (have a coffee and some cake, and try not to overwork your sister :D )

*boops the cute yellow snoot of @Fluttershy Friend and offers coffee and cheese-topped baked mushrooms as a mid-morning snack

*boops the matched snoots of @The Mint Tempest Pone and @Mint Chaser (not that I have seen Mint Chaser around much lately; are you trying to hide from the boopage?)

*boops the young snoot of @Naturelicious Tune and offers some fresh orange juice (Given no doubt you need to be getting to your sunday school class) and speedboops the also suspiciously quiet @Holiday Agnaktor (and I know Holiday is part of your name, but I think we are done with santa hats now :P )

*passes @naturelicious Tune some toast too, as he thinks her running to class with toast in the approved Anime manner would be cute :D

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

*boops the cute yellow snoot of @Fluttershy Friend and offers coffee and cheese-topped baked mushrooms as a mid-morning snack

Thanks for all (including boop of course)! You gave me really good idea friend! Thanks! I really must do this dish!*:ooh:

*boops @CypherHoof offers sandwiches with goat and sheep cheese*;)

*boops also friendly  @Rikifive @luftschloss *

600.jpg.60476369f09a7a4894ae7cfb05310006.jpg

• Brohoof 4

img-2975233-3-coffee_mug___luna_by_sophi

*boops on the run @CypherHoof (Mine gratitude, lief! *needs to stop to kiss and grab the coffee with her magic*) @Fluttershy Friend (*hugs tight*) @Pvt. Cerberus (transmaneial boop :D) @BronyNumber42licious @Yoye Wolfgrel @Sparklefan1234 @Prospekt @Totally Lyra @Naturelicious Tune @Sketchy Tune @Holiday Agnaktor @Maudileena (*hugs*) @Mint Chaser @The Mint Tempest Pone @ChB @KirbyFluttershy @Steve Piranha @Techno Universal @Stormfury @Snow @Rarity the Supreme @Captain Clark @Deae Rising Shine~ (Happy Birthday, lief!)*

*sends a very warm and soft Feather of Boop to the sleepy regal snoot of @Valencia* He-hic! The sun hath been booped :orly:

• Brohoof 8

*boops @CypherHoof and @Fluttershy Friend back*

I'm still among the living! Hahaaah

27 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

(and I know Holiday is part of your name, but I think we are done with santa hats now :P )

You know nothing! It's never not Christmas! I'll wear Santa hats for the rest of my liiiiiiiiiiiiife!

*gives boops to @Lunalicious Alexshy too*

I've got an exam week coming up, so I've been studying lately. Dutch literature, man. Postmodernism, existentialism, the full whammy. Loadsa names that I can't remember.

large.png

~ What Holiday Agnaktor should be dong ~

1383501__safe_artist-colon-deannart_maud+pie_princess+celestia_princess+luna_sunset+shimmer_slice+of+life+%28episode%29_alicorn_animated_blinking_bored.gif

~ What Holiday Agnaktor is actually doing ~

"Yes, I mean all 4 of 'em, being grumpy, sleeping, just sitting around, and playing videogames"

• Brohoof 3

24 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Thanks for all (including boop of course)! You gave me really good idea friend! Thanks! I really must do this dish!*:ooh:

Well, if you were here you could have some of these (seriously, I just made a bunch :)

24 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*boops @CypherHoof offers sandwiches with goat and sheep cheese*;)

Never had sheeps cheese, I must change that. :)

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Lunalicious Alexshy said:

img-2975233-3-coffee_mug___luna_by_sophi

*boops on the run @CypherHoof (Mine gratitude, lief! *needs to stop to kiss and grab the coffee with her magic*) @Fluttershy Friend (*hugs tight*) @Pvt. Cerberus (transmaneial boop :D) @BronyNumber42licious @Yoye Wolfgrel @Sparklefan1234 @Prospekt @Totally Lyra @Naturelicious Tune @Sketchy Tune @Holiday Agnaktor @Maudileena (*hugs*) @Mint Chaser @The Mint Tempest Pone @ChB @KirbyFluttershy @Steve Piranha @Techno Universal @Stormfury @Snow @Rarity the Supreme @Captain Clark @Deae Rising Shine~ (Happy Birthday, lief!)*

*sends a very warm and soft Feather of Boop to the sleepy regal snoot of @Valencia* He-hic! The sun hath been booped :orly:

And then you get booped back by Techno with a very large windswept cape! :)

image.thumb.jpeg.88fe0186e56f196f16e0719f43163042.jpeg

• Brohoof 3

On 10.01.2018 at 10:26 PM, BronyNumber42licious said:

Boop @Lunalicious Alexshy"I am Bart Sheval, at your service," he boops the noses present. "I have learned that the creatures do not like boops. Tis how I know who is real. Now, about this seeker, where might such a creature go? Into the woods, ye think?"

*boops @BronyNumber42licious @SoberStarlight*

"It's been a pleasure! Mine gratitude for thy valuable help, Bart," the human nods. "I'm Alex, as thou might find out afore... Although Tia may call me "Headache" oft" he chuckles. "As for the Seeker... 't shall try to find more survivors, as it is wounded and needeth more energy. We need to find it and finish, afore it reaches the restr of the passengers."

"Methinks Alex and Flutters can cope with that problem," Princess Luna interferes. "We in our turn better pay Twilight a visit," she nods towards lilac alicorn ( @SoberStarlight ) "It's safer thither, besides we may find the way to make mine sister listen to thy story without prejudices."

"Can be rational," Alex soars higher, Fluttershy following him. "So, take your pick, Bart Cheval, hunt down the last (for now), I hope, Seeker or inform Celestia about your observations during travels as soon as the ladies can arrange."

• Brohoof 1