Totally Totally

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Recommended Posts

Small advertisement my dear pony friends!;)

"I'm busy pony since few days. Thanks for all the boops. :)All snoots will be booped probably tomorrow! Thanks for your attention! And forgive me please this delay.":fluttershy:

92.JPG.4d0873bd2f6d50436c4f5380cc9885de.JPG

 

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK. Lets see my friends. What we have here?

700.thumb.jpg.957503474642161f69d7f6da1c5b8167.jpg

Some unbooped snoots. :toldya:I must do something very quick! Oh... quite many snoots.... :sealed:Rarity, Twilight, Aj, RD, Pinkie could you help me this time? :squee:OK? Yay!:yay: I know I know .That's why friends are for.;) Thanks! Let's do it! :fluttershy:

*boops (with his friends help) Lunalicious Alexshy (from some reason without @ this time;) :toldya::D) @Rikifive @Valencia @Maudileena @CypherHoof @Prospekt @SolarFlare13 @Sparklefan1234@Pvt. Cerberus @ultrairongorilla @Cyralicious @Hieroklicious @Bronylicious Wannabe @TigerGeekGuy @DashYoshi @Totally Lyra @Yoye Wolfgrel @Deae Rising Shine~ (Happy Birthday once again!:squee:) @Holiday Agnaktor @ChB @Leere @Nightfallicious Gloamiscus @Naturelicious Tune @BronyNumber42licious@Totally Lyra *

534.thumb.png.2b5f665688d66b3504f63333a219f48d.png

 

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 16
  • Smiley 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, boopage!

*boops the royal snoots of @Lunalicious Alexshy (I know your duties are keeping you busy, but I hope you have time to stop by for a quick coffee) and @Valencia (have a coffee and some cake, and try not to overwork your sister :D )

*boops the cute yellow snoot of @Fluttershy Friend and offers coffee and cheese-topped baked mushrooms as a mid-morning snack

*boops the matched snoots of @The Mint Tempest Pone and @Mint Chaser (not that I have seen Mint Chaser around much lately; are you trying to hide from the boopage?)

*boops the young snoot of @Naturelicious Tune and offers some fresh orange juice (Given no doubt you need to be getting to your sunday school class) and speedboops the also suspiciously quiet @Holiday Agnaktor (and I know Holiday is part of your name, but I think we are done with santa hats now :P )

*passes @naturelicious Tune some toast too, as he thinks her running to class with toast in the approved Anime manner would be cute :D

  • Brohoof 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

3 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

*boops the cute yellow snoot of @Fluttershy Friend and offers coffee and cheese-topped baked mushrooms as a mid-morning snack

Thanks for all (including boop of course)! You gave me really good idea friend! Thanks! I really must do this dish!*:ooh:

*boops @CypherHoof offers sandwiches with goat and sheep cheese*;)

*boops also friendly  @Rikifive @luftschloss *

600.jpg.60476369f09a7a4894ae7cfb05310006.jpg

 

  • Brohoof 4
  • yay 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

img-2975233-3-coffee_mug___luna_by_sophi

*boops on the run @CypherHoof (Mine gratitude, lief! *needs to stop to kiss and grab the coffee with her magic*) @Fluttershy Friend (*hugs tight*) @Pvt. Cerberus (transmaneial boop :D) @BronyNumber42licious @Yoye Wolfgrel @Sparklefan1234 @Prospekt @Totally Lyra @Naturelicious Tune @Sketchy Tune @Holiday Agnaktor @Maudileena (*hugs*) @Mint Chaser @The Mint Tempest Pone @ChB @KirbyFluttershy @Steve Piranha @Techno Universal @Stormfury @Snow @Rarity the Supreme @Captain Clark @Deae Rising Shine~ (Happy Birthday, lief!)*

*sends a very warm and soft Feather of Boop to the sleepy regal snoot of @Valencia* He-hic! The sun hath been booped :orly:

  • Brohoof 8
  • yay 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*boops @CypherHoof and @Fluttershy Friend back*

I'm still among the living! Hahaaah

27 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

(and I know Holiday is part of your name, but I think we are done with santa hats now :P )

You know nothing! It's never not Christmas! I'll wear Santa hats for the rest of my liiiiiiiiiiiiife!

*gives boops to @Lunalicious Alexshy too*

I've got an exam week coming up, so I've been studying lately. Dutch literature, man. Postmodernism, existentialism, the full whammy. Loadsa names that I can't remember.

large.png

~ What Holiday Agnaktor should be dong ~

1383501__safe_artist-colon-deannart_maud+pie_princess+celestia_princess+luna_sunset+shimmer_slice+of+life+%28episode%29_alicorn_animated_blinking_bored.gif

~ What Holiday Agnaktor is actually doing ~

"Yes, I mean all 4 of 'em, being grumpy, sleeping, just sitting around, and playing videogames"

  • Brohoof 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Thanks for all (including boop of course)! You gave me really good idea friend! Thanks! I really must do this dish!*:ooh:

Well, if you were here you could have some of these (seriously, I just made a bunch :)

 

24 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*boops @CypherHoof offers sandwiches with goat and sheep cheese*;)

Never had sheeps cheese, I must change that. :)

  • Brohoof 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lunalicious Alexshy said:

img-2975233-3-coffee_mug___luna_by_sophi

*boops on the run @CypherHoof (Mine gratitude, lief! *needs to stop to kiss and grab the coffee with her magic*) @Fluttershy Friend (*hugs tight*) @Pvt. Cerberus (transmaneial boop :D) @BronyNumber42licious @Yoye Wolfgrel @Sparklefan1234 @Prospekt @Totally Lyra @Naturelicious Tune @Sketchy Tune @Holiday Agnaktor @Maudileena (*hugs*) @Mint Chaser @The Mint Tempest Pone @ChB @KirbyFluttershy @Steve Piranha @Techno Universal @Stormfury @Snow @Rarity the Supreme @Captain Clark @Deae Rising Shine~ (Happy Birthday, lief!)*

*sends a very warm and soft Feather of Boop to the sleepy regal snoot of @Valencia* He-hic! The sun hath been booped :orly:

And then you get booped back by Techno with a very large windswept cape! :)

image.thumb.jpeg.88fe0186e56f196f16e0719f43163042.jpeg

  • Brohoof 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Join the herd!

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.