Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

Just now, Lunalicious Alexshy said:

Who dost thou call "dude"? *huffs* :orly:

Everyone's a dude at the core, dude.

6 minutes ago, CrystalBloodMoon said:

Dudes. We're supposed to be booping. I boop all y'all's

We're booping, we're just also saying things while we boop eachother repeatedly. Boop ya back btw.

Princess-Luna-royal-my-little-pony-%D1%8

Ok, this one made me laugh.

Brb, taking a test on the political structure of the Netherlands.

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Holiday Agnaktor said:

Everyone's a dude at the core, dude.

Tis questionable :P

We're booping, we're just also saying things while we boop eachother repeatedly. Boop ya back btw.

Correct thou art! *boops @CrystalBloodMoon a couple times more* :orly:

Ok, this one made me laugh.

Brb, taking a test on the political structure of the Netherlands.

Just as planned!

Good luck with thine endeavours! *boops*

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Lunalicious Alexshy said:

Good luck with thine endeavours! *boops*

*boops back smugly*

Test was smooth sailing, far easier than I had expected! I thought it was going to be horrible, but it was actually just fine. So now I'm just chilling at a school pc, waiting for my ride home. Life's good. :bedeyes:

• Brohoof 2

Speaking of dudes: it took me quite a while to make the Night Watch stop calling me "sir" while reporting. To the Tartarus the drill, I can't stand that :orly: Now they know, want to get thy plot kicked, call Lulu "sir"... The vets keep pranking new blood with that though, old rogues *smirks*

*boops @Fluttershy Friend and @Holiday Agnaktor (Cool beans, mine friend!)*

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Fluttershy Friend trying to fight with a lot of documents on his desk (I'm really very curious about colour of my desk under all these stupid papers  :dry:) sends greetings to @Lunalicious Alexshy and boops cute royal snoot.:fluttershy:

Stay positive, mine friend - at least thy table is not risking to become dusty :D

*hugs*

13 hours ago, BronyNumber42licious said:

Boop @Lunalicious Alexshy @SoberStarlight Bart looked to the woods, then back at Alex. "If ye can handle that creature, then I best be seeing Twilight so that she can muster her forces right away. Can ye take me to her?"

Boops @Lunalicious Alexshy @BronyNumber42licious

"Very well. Come with me. We shall travel to the humble home of Twilight." replied Luna.

Not an hour later, Luna and Bart arrived at Twilight's home. A border of purple magic surrounded her door as it swung open.

"Luna I extend mine hope, thou and friend have made it here safely!" said Twilight. "Please, come inside. We have much to discuss."

"Bart! I understand that you have had an encounter with a strange force", said Twilight. "We must discuss this with Tia. She will want to know everything! - Oh! Forgive me, allow me to offer you some tea? Shall I get you some tea?"

"That won't be necessary mine friend," replied Luna. 

"Oh... Very well. If I may ask, what of the remaining seeker?" asked Twilight.

"Alex and Shy are off to handle it. They are very capable!" 

"I see... Well then, we must be off. Tia will want to know everything."

*Twilight teleports herself, Luna, and Bart to Tia @Valencia*

I'm new to RP's so I apologize in advance. If I did something wrong or could do something better, please let me know!

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Lunalicious Alexshy said:

Stay positive, mine friend - at least thy table is not risking to become dusty :D

*hugs*

The fact. No risk. Probably the best anti-dust protection.;). In moments like this I feel sorry  for some my princesses because of her royal duties.:sunbutt::orly:  *boops and hugs with compassion @Lunalicious Alexshy and @Valencia*:D

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 1

On 14/01/2018 at 5:01 AM, Lunalicious Alexshy said:

img-2975233-3-coffee_mug___luna_by_sophi

*boops on the run @CypherHoof (Mine gratitude, lief! *needs to stop to kiss and grab the coffee with her magic*) @Fluttershy Friend (*hugs tight*) @Pvt. Cerberus (transmaneial boop :D) @BronyNumber42licious @Yoye Wolfgrel @Sparklefan1234 @Prospekt @Totally Lyra @Naturelicious Tune @Sketchy Tune @Holiday Agnaktor @Maudileena (*hugs*) @Mint Chaser @The Mint Tempest Pone @ChB @KirbyFluttershy @Steve Piranha @Techno Universal @Stormfury @Snow @Rarity the Supreme @Captain Clark @Deae Rising Shine~ (Happy Birthday, lief!)*

*sends a very warm and soft Feather of Boop to the sleepy regal snoot of @Valencia* He-hic! The sun hath been booped :orly:

*boops back*

• Brohoof 2

*resting and even sleeps a bit after the next buuuuusy day*fluttershy_resting_by_craftybrony-d6vseno.thumb.png.6ff73e7e578744d7095c746fafacf6df.png

*feels some hooves on his snoot*

What?

Time to work?
NOoooooooooooooooooooooo. I don't want!25.thumb.png.95ecf6c4f0a224e65894675150f613eb.png

224.thumb.png.5f4e7e8bb8bd103fc0c93286fe8358c5.png

*Looks at the clock...*

Oh. Fortunately it is only time to boops! Yay!!!

*boops @Lunalicious Alexshy@TigerGeekGuy @Jade Fire @Rarity the Supreme @Rikifive@Valencia @Foxy Socks @Sparklefan1234@Maudileena @ChB @Yoye Wolfgrel @Totally Lyra*

*happy exposes his snoot and waits for more boops*

900.gif.f42a709ab2b207b3d9d6bd2df76a02e3.gif

• Brohoof 10

Just now, Sketchy Tune said:

It's fine so far. How was yours?

Mostly calm, thanks. Nightly court, a couple of visits, a nice guest lately, now trying to relax, afore I relay the duties to mine lovely sister :orly:

• Brohoof 2

Mostly calm, thanks. Nightly court, a couple of visits, a nice guest lately, now trying to relax, afore I relay the duties to mine lovely sister :orly:

*smiles* That's good. Hopefully it stays that way :P

• Brohoof 2