Totally Totally

Boop a snoot, any snoot

9 hours ago, Lunalicious Alexshy said:

Teehee!!! I stick to Borderlands at the moment. Luna is mine name, sniper rifle - mine game! :D

*boops back @Lunalicious Alexshy excitedly*

I used to sink all my hours in Borderlands 2, also using almost only snipers! Well, I had to stop using them later on, because of health-regen reasons. When enemies start doing 60% of your hp in one shot, you kinda need to be able to regen all of it instantly, which is close-range only from what I know. So close-ranged, explody-gun wieldin', grog-nozzle stabbin', invisible jumpy ninja man, goooo!

Maaan, I should replay Borderlands 2 some day, when I run out of games to play again.

• Brohoof 2

Badges

5 minutes ago, Holiday Agnaktor said:

I used to sink all my hours in Borderlands 2, also using almost only snipers! Well, I had to stop using them later on, because of health-regen reasons. When enemies start doing 60% of your hp in one shot, you kinda need to be able to regen all of it instantly, which is close-range only from what I know. So close-ranged, explody-gun wieldin', grog-nozzle stabbin', invisible jumpy ninja man, goooo!

Maaan, I should replay Borderlands 2 some day, when I run out of games to play again.

I play as Lilith, so rifles and SMGs for me... But when 't befalleth, I enter "blood rage", can phase amidst enemies and start blasting the faces off :D Well, those, who survive the blast wave after phase shift :orly: *boops*

Edited by Lunalicious Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

Just now, Lunalicious Alexshy said:

I play as Lilith, so rifles and SMGs for me... But when 't befalleth, I enter "blood rage", can phase amidst enemies and start blasting the faces off :D Well, those, who survive the blast wave after phase shift :orly: *boops*

I remember playing as Gaige, which meant that by not reloading, you gained stacks, which made you less accurate, but gave you a lot of extra damage. At high amounts of stacks you could shoot directly behind you with shotguns, which isn't aaaaalways helpful, but at least with rockets aiming doesn't really matter.

But usually I prefer the more calculated characters. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2

Badges

Just now, Holiday Agnaktor said:

Tis... and proper usage of elemental damage on certain enemies (maketh me carry lots of stuff, but 't payeth back oft).

• Brohoof 1

Tis... and proper usage of elemental damage on certain enemies (maketh me carry lots of stuff, but 't payeth back oft).

I never really bothered with elemental, since I always stuck with the same 4 weapons. Grog Nozzle for health recovery (30% of damage dealt or some number like that while holding it is life-steal), Rapier for melee damage (+200% melee damage, whew lad), Unkempt Harold for shooting things (2 rows of 6 exploding bullets per shot, rapid fire too), and a rocket launcher for revives. Don't fix what's not broken.

• Brohoof 1
  • teacup 1

Badges

Melee damage? What's that thing?.. They don't even have chance to approach the melee range :D

• Brohoof 1
  • yay 1

24 minutes ago, Holiday Agnaktor said:

18 minutes ago, Lunalicious Alexshy said:

13 minutes ago, Holiday Agnaktor said:

I remember playing as Gaige, which meant that by not reloading, you gained stacks, which made you less accurate, but gave you a lot of extra damage. At high amounts of stacks you could shoot directly behind you with shotguns, which isn't aaaaalways helpful, but at least with rockets aiming doesn't really matter.

11 minutes ago, Lunalicious Alexshy said:

I never really bothered with elemental, since I always stuck with the same 4 weapons. Grog Nozzle for health recovery (30% of damage dealt or some number like that while holding it is life-steal), Rapier for melee damage (+200% melee damage, whew lad), Unkempt Harold for shooting things (2 rows of 6 exploding bullets per shot, rapid fire too), and a rocket launcher for revives. Don't fix what's not broken.

3 minutes ago, Lunalicious Alexshy said:

Melee damage? What's that thing?.. They don't even have chance to approach the melee range :D

Dudes. We're supposed to be booping. I boop all y'all's

Badges

They don't even have chance to approach the melee range :D

That's what I thought, going into True Vault Hunter Mode with a sniper. Boy, was I wrong. quadruple health, goooo! It's even worse in Ultimate Vault Hunter mode. Running out of bullets becomes a very real threat.

• Brohoof 2

Badges

5 minutes ago, CrystalBloodMoon said:

Who dost thou call "dude"? *huffs* :orly:

That's what I thought, going into True Vault Hunter Mode with a sniper. Boy, was I wrong. quadruple health, goooo! It's even worse in Ultimate Vault Hunter mode. Running out of bullets becomes a very real threat.

Princess-Luna-royal-my-little-pony-%D1%8

*boops both @CrystalBloodMoon and @Holiday Agnaktor a few times* :P

Edited by Lunalicious Alexshy
  • Brohoof 3
  • yay 1

Who dost thou call "dude"? *huffs* :orly:

Everyone's a dude at the core, dude.

6 minutes ago, CrystalBloodMoon said:

We're booping, we're just also saying things while we boop eachother repeatedly. Boop ya back btw.

Princess-Luna-royal-my-little-pony-%D1%8

Ok, this one made me laugh.

Brb, taking a test on the political structure of the Netherlands.

• Brohoof 2

Badges

1 hour ago, Holiday Agnaktor said:

Everyone's a dude at the core, dude.

Tis questionable :P

We're booping, we're just also saying things while we boop eachother repeatedly. Boop ya back btw.

Correct thou art! *boops @CrystalBloodMoon a couple times more* :orly:

Ok, this one made me laugh.

Brb, taking a test on the political structure of the Netherlands.

Just as planned!

Good luck with thine endeavours! *boops*

• Brohoof 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Lunalicious Alexshy said:

Good luck with thine endeavours! *boops*

*boops back smugly*

Test was smooth sailing, far easier than I had expected! I thought it was going to be horrible, but it was actually just fine. So now I'm just chilling at a school pc, waiting for my ride home. Life's good. :bedeyes:

• Brohoof 2

Badges

Speaking of dudes: it took me quite a while to make the Night Watch stop calling me "sir" while reporting. To the Tartarus the drill, I can't stand that :orly: Now they know, want to get thy plot kicked, call Lulu "sir"... The vets keep pranking new blood with that though, old rogues *smirks*

*boops @Fluttershy Friend and @Holiday Agnaktor (Cool beans, mine friend!)*

• Brohoof 2

Fluttershy Friend trying to fight with a lot of documents on his desk;) (I'm really very curious about colour of my desk hidden under all these stupid papers  :dry:) sends greetings to @Lunalicious Alexshy and boops cute royal snoot.:fluttershy:

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 1

Badges

3 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Fluttershy Friend trying to fight with a lot of documents on his desk (I'm really very curious about colour of my desk under all these stupid papers  :dry:) sends greetings to @Lunalicious Alexshy and boops cute royal snoot.:fluttershy:

Stay positive, mine friend - at least thy table is not risking to become dusty :D

*hugs*

• Smile 1

13 hours ago, BronyNumber42licious said:

Boop @Lunalicious Alexshy @SoberStarlight Bart looked to the woods, then back at Alex. "If ye can handle that creature, then I best be seeing Twilight so that she can muster her forces right away. Can ye take me to her?"

Boops @Lunalicious Alexshy @BronyNumber42licious

"Very well. Come with me. We shall travel to the humble home of Twilight." replied Luna.

Not an hour later, Luna and Bart arrived at Twilight's home. A border of purple magic surrounded her door as it swung open.

"Luna I extend mine hope, thou and friend have made it here safely!" said Twilight. "Please, come inside. We have much to discuss."

"Bart! I understand that you have had an encounter with a strange force", said Twilight. "We must discuss this with Tia. She will want to know everything! - Oh! Forgive me, allow me to offer you some tea? Shall I get you some tea?"

"That won't be necessary mine friend," replied Luna. 

"Oh... Very well. If I may ask, what of the remaining seeker?" asked Twilight.

"Alex and Shy are off to handle it. They are very capable!" 

"I see... Well then, we must be off. Tia will want to know everything."

*Twilight teleports herself, Luna, and Bart to Tia @Valencia*

I'm new to RP's so I apologize in advance. If I did something wrong or could do something better, please let me know!

• Brohoof 2

Badges

1 hour ago, Lunalicious Alexshy said:

Stay positive, mine friend - at least thy table is not risking to become dusty :D

*hugs*

The fact. No risk. Probably the best anti-dust protection.;). In moments like this I feel sorry  for some my princesses because of her royal duties.:sunbutt::orly:  *boops and hugs with compassion @Lunalicious Alexshy and @Valencia*:D

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 1

Badges

On 14/01/2018 at 5:01 AM, Lunalicious Alexshy said:

img-2975233-3-coffee_mug___luna_by_sophi

*boops on the run @CypherHoof (Mine gratitude, lief! *needs to stop to kiss and grab the coffee with her magic*) @Fluttershy Friend (*hugs tight*) @Pvt. Cerberus (transmaneial boop :D) @BronyNumber42licious @Yoye Wolfgrel @Sparklefan1234 @Prospekt @Totally Lyra @Naturelicious Tune @Sketchy Tune @Holiday Agnaktor @Maudileena (*hugs*) @Mint Chaser @The Mint Tempest Pone @ChB @KirbyFluttershy @Steve Piranha @Techno Universal @Stormfury @Snow @Rarity the Supreme @Captain Clark @Deae Rising Shine~ (Happy Birthday, lief!)*

*sends a very warm and soft Feather of Boop to the sleepy regal snoot of @Valencia* He-hic! The sun hath been booped :orly:

*boops back*

• Brohoof 2

Badges