Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

Saturday! At least free day! Yay!:love:

_request__butterflies_by_behind_space-d95hlwq.thumb.png.04db9240885103535cd2fbc216ed204d.png

Anyhow my expectations for a free day......:icwudt:

fluttershy_chills_out_by_nac0n-d5s18uy.png.63cf90c648ca9d2ffdc51c098589401e.png

in real life quite often realises in a way like on the picture below:lie:^_^

Fluttershy_cleaning_a_goat_S5E3.thumb.png.0007c1fbefe28bc367c0f6d9d6c8afe1.png

Anyway Saturday is Saturday!

Saturday's boops going to:

@Lunalicious Alexshy (surprised?:please: for a wonderful book and for being my amazing friend and for....:yay:) @Maudileena (for your interesting ponified status updates:fluttershy:@Rikifive (for being very good friend:rarity:) @Sparklefan1234 (for hundreds great pictures on the forum:catface:) @DashYoshi (for her three-year anniversary on the forum :smug:) @Rarity the Supreme (for booping my yellow snoot;)) @Midnight Blaze 98 (for your kindness:icwudt:) @CypherHoof (for all these foods and drinks) @Valencia(for your sweetness:pinkie:) @Prospekt (for cute avatar with one of the best pony:love:) @ChB(for your cute avatar:)) @Pvt. Cerberus (for liking cats:grin:) @Totally Lyra (for liking Fridays^_^) @Yoye Wolfgrel (for climate b-w artworks:P)

180.jpg.5b9315bd1e095319243dd9575b8de2ac.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 8

Quite the popular thread this one is and with such a simple yet fun premise. Remind me to get more involved in stuff like this around here.

• Brohoof 3

3 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

180.jpg.5b9315bd1e095319243dd9575b8de2ac.jpg

Return boops for the Yellow Pone, and freshly brewed coffee (yes, you can have boops and coffee too @Maudileena - did you notice somepony else has taken up the tempest shadow mantle? :) )

Royal snoot-boops for @Lunalicious Alexshy (of the ever deminishing Delicious Army) and @Valencia - coffee here too, I feel

and a nice fruit infusion for @Naturelicious Tune (who despite her Delicious membership, doesn't seem to enjoy the coffee)

Cakes may follow once I have a chance to visit Sugarcube Corner (or some lesser bakery :D )

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, BronyNumber42licious said:

Boops @Lunalicious Alexshy where were we with the rp?

Hither we were, mine friend *boops*:

(( @SoberStarlight is new to RP, so let's cut some slack, okay. We can both help our Twilight within RP and behind the scenes. ;) Likely the linked post will be edited.))

I believe thou needst to choose, whether thou join Alex and Shy on the Seeker hunt or me and Twi to discuss thy supposed audience with Celestia ( @Valencia )

Edited by Lunalicious Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2