Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

8 hours ago, Alexshy said:

I do feel I shouldn't be booped QUITE like that, no matter how adorable and heroic Derpy is :)

*boops the royal snoots of @Alexshy, @Mirage and @Valencia, plus the yellow and cyan snoots of @Fluttershy Friend and @Nature Tune :)

8 hours ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

and explained to derpy that she booped RD's flank

*boops @Sherbert Music-Guard and... "flank"? :)

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

I do feel I shouldn't be booped QUITE like that, no matter how adorable and heroic Derpy is :)

*boops the royal snoots of @Alexshy, @Mirage and @Valencia, plus the yellow and cyan snoots of @Fluttershy Friend and @Nature Tune :)

*boops @Sherbert Music-Guard and... "flank"? :)

*boops back @CypherHoof on the black snoot and askes why you touched my flank* and I also boop @King of Canterlot and @SnakeEater and @meck-can-ik pony

Edited by Sherbert Music-Guard
  • Brohoof 4

22 hours ago, Rarity the Supreme said:

On 2/4/2018 at 12:25 AM, Sparklefan1234 said:

A little insider  of how our brains works....

204l5e.jpg

• Brohoof 4

*Being in very good mood  (yay!) hapilly boops ponies snoots*

*boops @Alexshy (for her wonderful book which steals my dreams :love:) @Rikifive (for patience to my walls of text:D) @Yoye Wolfgrel  (for succeed attack:smug:)  @Maudileena (for caring about his animal friends:fluttershy:) @CypherHoof (for all cups of coffee for me:)) @Totally Lyra (for being supporting friend for me and my very good friend;)) @Sparklefan1234 (I really appreciate your friendly posts:kindness:) @Valencia (for all kind words for everyponies:squee:) for @Jade Fire (I like you more and more:icwudt:) @DashYoshi(you always remember about me in this threat:grin:) @ZethaPonderer (for learning my native language:please:@TigerGeekGuy(all multipled friendly boops for me) and for friendly boops:P: @ultrairongorilla @Leere @Rarity the Supreme *

228.thumb.png.df869a875c913f1b76810eab976fa808.png

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 10

You triggered me @Fluttershy Friend. I’m now triggered to assassinboop everyone I can think of.

Shinobi Hamster Style

ninja_hamster_by_demoniumangel-d32j10u.j

Artwork by DeviantArt User demoniumangel.

*Boop*

@Fluttershy Friend, @Alexshy, @Hierok, @Count Werdowp, @Amys-pmvs@CypherHoof, @luftschloss, @Lucky Bolt, @Vannamelon, @Rarity the Supreme, @iNachos10, @Mirage, @KillerKingBakudan, @Nightfall Gloam, @Azul Maya, @Wannabrony, @Duality, @Octavia_Melody2, @Prospekt

*Boop*

Consider your snoots booped.

ninja_hamster_id_by_ninja_hamsters.jpg

• Brohoof 2

*puffs most regally*

We spread our benevolence and boopage upon y'all, mine valorous ponies!

*boops @Fluttershy Friend @CypherHoof @Valencia @Maudileena @Nightfall Gloam @ShadOBabe @Jade Fire @Prospekt, offers some coffee* proud.png.2ec04557ce18d2fe1d811e10ff5bbffd.png

*boops @Sparklefan1234... because she can* hey.png.2edbfa7d500bf894a54b01111e0dc824.png

*totally abuses the optional nature of booping back for @Mirage, thus booping him softly twice or thrice* gotcha.png.634377156299e2dac7eb19697fe40665.png

mlp-art-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%B

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 6

9 hours ago, Alexshy said:

*puffs most regally*

We spread our benevolence and boopage upon y'all, mine valorous ponies!

*boops @Fluttershy Friend @CypherHoof @Valencia @Maudileena @Nightfall Gloam @ShadOBabe @Jade Fire @Prospekt, offers some coffee* proud.png.2ec04557ce18d2fe1d811e10ff5bbffd.png

mlp-art-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%B

Thanks for coffee. :rarity:Oh. I've just noticed something interesting my princess! 225.gif.d53094b9a806ee025251e80d2fee256c.gif

fluttershy___wink_by_mysticalpha-d52gj88.thumb.jpg.e9f08230d4fe1a6db7ad5fb2001eec48.jpg

Thank you for all the boops my pony (and hamster) friends:D

*boops color snoots: @Alexshy @Rikifive@Yoye Wolfgrel @Valencia @TempestShadow @CypherHoof @Cyralicious @Sparklefan1234@Jade Fire @DashYoshi @Prospekt @ZethaPonderer @ultrairongorilla @Rarity the Supreme @Nightfall Gloam @Totally Lyra*

227.thumb.png.b7d53ceaeaae0c8584e21676165e18e5.png

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 9

1 hour ago, Rarity the Supreme said:

10 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

booop yourself!

maxresdefault.jpg

• Brohoof 3