Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

After cuddles is time for boops!

*boops:

@Alexshy (especially friendly because today is her Forumanniversairy!:)) @Rikifive @Valencia @Yoye Wolfgrel @DashYoshi @Nightmare Mirage @Sparklefan1234 @Prospekt@ultrairongorilla @Nightfall Gloam @Totally Lyra @Wannabrony @ZethaPonderer @TigerGeekGuy @SoberStarlight@Jade Fire @Arid_Blitz*

209.thumb.png.cd933eb195e6fa01857f27d8a3b53356.png

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 9

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Boop the snoopy, i get cha

2 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Boop you all for...

i-am-the-one-who-boops.jpg.e7efd8a556981c52f36bd9b0e02b5338.jpg

• Brohoof 2

*boops (somewhat remotely) the royal snoot of @Alexshy (who seems unusually pleased by her new striped socks), the yellow snoot of @Fluttershy Friend (who is welcome to a nice hot chocolate if they are not feeling a desire for coffee) and the cyan snoot of @Nature Tune likewise.

*boops the purple snoot of @TempestShadow and passes coffee as dark as Luna's night to them (and to @Alexshy likewise)

• Brohoof 1

*boops @CypherHoof gently and gratefully* Thine coffee is like fresh air for us, lief! flirtatious.png.4c4f78f9e2532800978cbcdcd0098669.png
*boops @Fluttershy Friend and @Pvt. Cerberus* Mine friends, ye should finally decide about "zones of influence" in mine mane... if 't be true both are so determined to have a comfy place within :orly:

*boops @TempestShadow* Thou art quite reserved after the lunch... Art thou okay? Thine equine friends? dbv34zo.jpg.00824394a3dd7352f3cde250b19fcb2b.jpg
*boops @Valencia* I guess, good morning, mine dearest tiny big sister!!! The Coffee Club awaiteth thee... with some hot chocolate *giggles*
Princess-Luna-royal-my-little-pony-%D1%8
*sends a soothing dream to @Yoye Wolfgrel, who seemeth to fall asleep under his headache* oh.png.c523eed0ff32dab7d879078fece768ea.png
*boops @Duality* Awww, cold! :P
*boops @Totally Lyra* Thanks for hosting, lief! benevolent.png.6014cd558e5674b436a51d86639a5108.png
*boops @BronyNumber42licious and @SoberStarlight with roleplay script once again* :D

*boops and tickles @Nightmare Mirage* Teehee! gotcha.png.634377156299e2dac7eb19697fe40665.png

mlp-art-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%B

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 13

12 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

*boops (somewhat remotely) the royal snoot of @Alexshy (who seems unusually pleased by her new striped socks), the yellow snoot of @Fluttershy Friend (who is welcome to a nice hot chocolate if they are not feeling a desire for coffee) and the cyan snoot of @Nature Tune likewise.

*boops the purple snoot of @TempestShadow and passes coffee as dark as Luna's night to them (and to @Alexshy likewise)

Boops @CypherHoof's black snoot,

Boops the purple snoot of Princess Twilight Sparkle the First so carefully it felt like a butterfly booped her,

Boops all communist ponies (The only other one I know of on the fourms is @King of Canterlot) and all Scottish Bronies (the two others that are still active that I know of are @SnakeEater and @meck-can-ik pony),

Boops @Alexshy and everypony else left

Edited by Sherbert Music-Guard, Scoffer of Shortbread
  • Brohoof 2