Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

(edited)

Phew, I have so many boops I want to give out today. I better get right into it or else I wouldn't have to finish all of them! :D The boops I'm giving out today means that I appreciate and care about you for being here and sticking with me, going through some good and not so good times, and I'd like to thank you so much for that. :rarity: Now, let me just get right into this!

*Boops @The Recherche@The Recherche@The Recherche@The Recherche@The Recherche@The Recherche@The Recherche@The Recherche@The Recherche@The Recherche@The Recherche@The Recherche@The Recherche@The Recherche@The Recherche@The Recherche@The Recherche@The Recherche@The Recherche@The Recherche@The Recherche@The Recherche@The Recherche@The Recherche@The Recherche@The Recherche@The Recherche@The Recherche@The Recherche@The Recherche@The Recherche@The Recherche@The Recherche@The Recherche@The Recherche@The Recherche@The Recherche@The Recherche & last but not least, @The Recherche!*

Edited by Wannabrony

10 minutes ago, Wannabrony said:

*Catches the boop* 

Thanks for the boop, here, take one in return. :catface:

*Boops*

Need to be careful catching boops though - Elon Mustang has announced Hyperboop One - at over a thousand km/hr they are going to pack a fair punch ;)

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

*on her way to royal bedroom boops @CypherHoof (offers strong tea) @Fluttershy Friend (offers antimosquito spray) @Jade Fire (kisses your snoot) @Pvt. Cerberus (I extend mine hope it's not pneumonia, mine friend) @Flutterstep (offers a large piece of apple pie to nom on it and leave ponies' tails) @Longhaul (Yay! Awesome decision *winks*) @Wannabrony (offers a muffin) @DashYoshi (pinkie-boop) @Rising Dusk (nuzzles) @The Recherche (fabulously boops the fabulous snoot, daaarling!) @Yoye Wolfgrel (boops with the tablet stilus) @Twilight Luna (royal boop for the royal snoot)*

f1078200c4ed1d15e60f6719c845a672.thumb.jpg.dce09728287e2529ef995f9a5b892c27.jpg

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 3

8 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*on her way to royal bedroom boops @CypherHoof (offers strong tea) @Fluttershy Friend (offers antimosquito spray) @Jade Fire (kisses your snoot) @Pvt. Cerberus (I extend mine hope it's not pneumonia, mine friend) @Flutterstep (offers a large piece of apple pie to nom on it and leave ponies' tails) @Longhaul (Yay! Awesome decision *winks*) @Wannabrony (offers a muffin) @DashYoshi (pinkie-boop) @Rising Dusk (nuzzles) @The Recherche (fabulously boops the fabulous snoot, daaarling!) @Yoye Wolfgrel (boops with the tablet stilus) @Twilight Luna (royal boop for the royal snoot)*

*greets the nocturnal royal pone with a boop and a hug*

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

*greets the nocturnal royal pone with a boop and a hug*

*nuzzles in most friendly and homely manner* Thanks, lief!

• Brohoof 2