Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

(edited)

Sorry for that muzzle expression but today is Monday. Yeah. It should explain everything.:dry:

*boops*

@Alexshy (Thanks for the antimosquito spray my friend! *hugs* Yesterday I was safe. Those bastards like me very much but I don't like to show affection the way they do it:unamused:^_^)

@Rikifive (I'm curious how is your job search going. Anyway good luck!:P

@CypherHoof (Just in case: thanks for all your possible gifts on WPCC. I'm too busy lately to be someone more than only guest in that threat:twi:)

@Jade Fire (Thanks for being nice and caring pony:P)

@Yoye Wolfgrel (I wish you more time for your artistic activity!:))

@Totally Lyra (Please smile my friend and let your pony return on your avatar place:kindness:)

@Rising Dusk  (Thanks for the boop. Take one from me! :fluttershy:)

@DashYoshi (I really like your 3D pony pictures:squee:)

@Sparklefan1234 (You really amazing me. You have such many images for every occasion. :o)

@Flutterstep (If you like such much to noms my tail ..Well....... feel free to do it! :D)

@Mirage (Everything OK friend?:ooh:)

*boops also @Nature Tune @Mirage @SolarFlare13 @Valencia @ChB @Wannabrony @meck-can-ik pony @Rarity the Supreme @TigerGeekGuy @Pony Flutters@The Recherche @Butterscotch Pony @Sunset Rose @Pvt. Cerberus @Tacodidra*:icwudt:

kaijushy_by_mickeymonster-d89h29c.jpg.8fb8ff27ec3ba67b09fb6c4e45f0b930.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 8

Image result for NInja hamster

Artwork credited by Deviant Art User MerryOaks

SHINOBI HAMSTER

BOOP SLAP!!!!!!

*Boop Slaps:fluttershy: @Fluttershy Friend :fluttershy::crackle: @Stormfury :crackle::P @Wannabrony :P:twi: @Prospekt :twi::catface: @The Equestrian Brony :catface::dash: @Lucky Bolt :dash::) @Sherbert Music-Guard :):fleur: @Octavia Feri :fleur:, :) @Octavia_Melody2 :):sunbutt: :sunbutt::P @Nature Tune :P, :catface: @luftschloss :catface::sunbutt: @KillerKingBakudan :sunbutt::proud: @Jeric :proud::ooh: @Hierok :ooh::huh: @Count Werdowp :huh:,  :) @Amys-pmvs :), and :smug: @Titans08Mariota :smug: :grin: @Recherche :grin::derp: @Cwanky :derp::angry: @Flutterstep :angry:*Boop Slaps*

Boop Slaps Unknown Passengers

*Boop Slaps:rarity: @Rarity the Supreme :rarity::umad: @The_Gobo :umad::orly: @Alexshy :orly:, :muffins: @Nightfall Gloam :muffins::muffins: @Woohoo :muffins::wacko: @meck-can-ik pony :wacko:*Boop Slaps*

*Vanishes in Puff of Smoke*

• Brohoof 2

*sits with a poker face* Yet, really! *with a sparkle of her magic extracts the hamster from their hiding place and levitates in front of her* What a cute hamster, lookest Tibbles! *boops @ZethaPonderer with her snoot and nuzzles* lmao.png.89f6040e92d7ff10c3caaa484714529c.png

*boops @Fluttershy Friend* :yay:

*boops @Mirage* Comest out, somest out, wherever thou art! *giggles*

*a good night boop goes to @Jade Fire*

*a caffeinated - to @CypherHoof* Can thou imagine that shalt be mine first cup for today? :orly: Busy at work... as usually *sighs*

2298367.thumb.jpg.ac50d704f28830e56e31d7897b4bdec1.jpg

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
23 minutes ago, Count Werdowp said:

:derp:Boops Alexshy horn :derp:

*is accidentally launched into Castle garden pond* Ouch! Safety first, recallest that next time, mine little pony *giggles, fishing for @Count Werdowp and drying him with magic. Boops!*

*boops and nuzzles @Longhaul* I am partially hither, mine friend... Partially, because I'm at work and mine replies can be delayed :D

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

*boops and nuzzles @Longhaul* I am partially hither, mine friend... Partially, because I'm at work and mine replies can be delayed :D

*hugs and re-boops @Alexshy* And it is time for me to depart on my errands ... hopefully I will be able to be in contact while my laundry is washing, assuming the internet works at the lavanderia.

• Brohoof 2

Mine wish of best of luck upon thine endeavours... and let's extend our hopes, the washing machine taketh any "tax" in form of socks or other small things not :)

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Sorry for that muzzle expression but today is Monday. Yeah. It should explain everything.:dry:

Nopony enjoys Monday...

*boops*

@Alexshy (Thanks for the antimosquito spray my friend! *hugs* Yesterday I was safe. Those bastards like me very much but I don't like to show affection the way they do it:unamused:^_^)

Have you perchance seen "lilo and stitch"? :D

@CypherHoof (Just in case: thanks for all your possible gifts on WPCC. I'm too busy lately to be someone more than only guest in that threat:twi:)

*boops yellow pone*

That's fine - WPCC is a refuge, not a duty :)

1 hour ago, Nature Tune said:

What about me :D 

*boop* (you) @Wannabrony @Totally Lyra @Fluttershy Friend @CypherHoof @Captain Clark @Jade Fire @Sketchy Tune @Sparklefan1234 @King of Canterlot

i have no more energy to boop, my arms falling off :sealed:

You have arms now? I thought starswirl had removed all those mirrors :)

*boops*

• Brohoof 1