Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

(edited)
4 minutes ago, CypherHoof the Reblanked said:

*boops the yellow snoot of @Fluttershy Friend*

How are you today? 

Thaaanks!

*boops the grey snoot of @CypherHoof the Reblanked*:fluttershy:

I was at the hairdresser's. I am tired of the heat (about 30 degrees and very humid air). I'm eating supper now and resting. And you?:squee:

405.thumb.gif.c3f83ce5a48c30528fe9539d9ef6e38d.gif

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Fluttershy Friend said:

Thaaanks!

*boops the grey snoot of @CypherHoof the Reblanked*:fluttershy:

I was at the hairdresser's. I am tired of the heat (about 30 degrees and very humid air). I'm eating supper now and resting. And you?:squee:

405.thumb.gif.c3f83ce5a48c30528fe9539d9ef6e38d.gif

Sorta getting used to the heat now - its been several weeks after all. Gotta love global warming....

How goes the tally? have you managed to catch up with your son in the finding of fossils? :)

1 minute ago, CypherHoof the Reblanked said:

Sorta getting used to the heat now - its been several weeks after all. Gotta love global warming....

How goes the tally? have you managed to catch up with your son in the finding of fossils? :)

Hi is very capable when it comes to looking for fossils. Few days ago he found one fossilized animal which I never was able to find in that place and he found (again) a fossil of animal that is veery hard to find in all my region.He likes that activity very much. I'm proud of him.:proud:

Just now, Fluttershy Friend said:

Hi is very capable when it comes to looking for fossils. Few days ago he found one fossilized animal which I never was able to find in that place and he found (again) a fossil of animal that is veery hard to find in all my region.He likes that activity very much. I'm proud of him.:proud:

It is always a good thing to be proud of your offspring for something.  When it is for being better than you at something though, that can be a little bittersweet :)

Just now, CypherHoof the Reblanked said:

It is always a good thing to be proud of your offspring for something.  When it is for being better than you at something though, that can be a little bittersweet :) 

I always give him a chance to take a look as the first to the stones. But he is really good at it. I'm OK with his successes! Well. Maybe sometimes a bit (mostly jokingly) yealous.even if this small ruffian specially  teases me with his findings.:D

Salutations everypony, I hope that you are all having a luxurious day today!:grin:

Oh, the summertime, such a time of pure, picturesque beauty. Sun shining, blue skies, flowers gently swaying upon a light breeze in full bloom, and best of all, not a single test paper in sight.:D

And sure, I haven't left the neighbourhood in almost a month now (other than to go and watch Incredibles 2 on Monday, BTW, go and watch Incredibles 2 if you haven't already seen it, it's a great movie), and sure, I've been living off of a diet of just ice cream, milk, bananas and semi-exotic cheeses for the past three weeks, but to all of those people (my parents) who have been berating me for lack of "worthwhile" activity recently, we here on the forums know that there is NOTHING more worthwhile than a nice booping of snoots.:wub:

*Boops*

@Rainy_days, @Sparklefan1234, @Foxy Socks, @Lunalicious Alexshy, @goofyg65, @Fluttershy Friend, @Mickey Adaptus, @Sketchy Tune, @Holiday Agnaktor, @Leere, @CypherHoof, @CrystalBloodMoon, @SolarFlare13, @Larrydog, @Barpy, @meck-can-ik pony, @Rikifive, @DashYoshi, @ChB, @Cyralicious, @Baymax, @Nightfall Gloam, @MiragetheChangeling, @Midnight Blaze 98, @SoberStarlight, @TigerGeekGuy, @Lore Finder, @TBD, Scoffer of TBA, @Duality, @SparklingSwirls, @iNachos10, @Wannabrony@Prospekt, @Azul Maya, @Valencia, @Flutterstep, @Sherbert Music-Guard, Scoffer of Shortbread, @Nye, @ZethaPonderer, @Alexshy@Techno Universal, @PoisonClaw, @luftschloss, @Summer Breeze, @Pvt. Cerberus, @Connie, @Nature Tune@ultrairongorilla, @ShinGoji, @ShootingStar159, @Hierok, @WiiGuy2014, @TheRockARooster, @Faulty Circuit, @UltimateGhost3, @Alpakachii, @Kyoshi, @Cherry-Pie, @Chrysalis14, @Dreambiscuit, @Drunk Not I Am, @Frostcrystal, @Ganondorf8, @Lunar Echo, @Mlppotterwhoovian, @Mirage, @Silent, @King of Canterlot, @Yoye Wolfgrel, @Arid_Blitz, @Mesmelicious Rize, @kimba90, @Zachary, @CHA0SXIII, @ThunderCrush, @Gabosor@Deae Rising Shine~, @Titans08Mariota, @Sylvester, @RainbowDashPrincess, @Morose, @meme, @We_R_VeNoM, @cuteycindyhoney, @Gone Airbourne, @Jonny Music, @Johnny1226, @Misty Shimmer, @Denim&Venom, @Snake Eater, @Vintjack Greasymane, @Olly, @Dark Horse@Sherem, @Sunset Rose, @IronM17, @Panzy, Scoffer of Rings, @Simcity11100, @SkyPie, @DasCapschen, @Tempest Feri, @Tao, @Catsle, @NightmareLuna1996, @Penguinbrony2409, @Divine plywood, @Frostgage, @Yumekai, @Kitty_Cat@Jeric, @Rhythm Red, @Kronos the Revenant, @Trotteur Sauvage, @Snake Eater, @A.V., @Lucky Bolt, @shadowwarp940, @Cyclone 1066, @strongwilled_pegasus, @Momento Mori, @LPS MLP, @Dark Qiviut, @Sylveon, @Captain Clark, @The Shyest One, @princess celestia2, @Recherche, @Widdershins, @Tacodidra, @Moondancer is best, @Matraxial Artemis, @marc trainfan, @Rising Dusk, @Butterscotch Pony and what a...captivating smile you have, @The_Gobo.:grin:

892781__safe_artist-colon-joyfulinsanity_derpy+hooves_troubleshoes+clyde_appleoosa%27s+most+wanted_boop_derpyshoes_eyes+closed_female_grin_head+lump_he.png

• Brohoof 8

*boops @Fluttershy Friend @Jade Fire @CypherHoof the Reblanked @Longhaul @Totally Nature Tune @Totally Cerberus @Twilight Luna @Sparklefan1234 @Wannabrony @Flutterstep @Rising Dusk @Nightfall Gloam @The Recherche @Valencia @Sunset Rose @Prospekt @Mirage @Duality*

Allow me to apologize, mine valorous friends. I'm still overburdened by work and trying hard to fit mine writing schedule. I have

Spoiler

a fancy Nightmare Night event for you all in the book

but I still need to finish the current one, write two more and the following one (which containeth that... "Easter egg"). I feel that I'm regally screwed oft *sighs* Please bear with me being slightly asocial, tis not because I'm going nightmare moon-ish, but... Squee! Busy! Arrghhh, hate that word, but, alas...

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

• Brohoof 4

3 hours ago, Alexshy said:

*boops @Fluttershy Friend @Jade Fire @CypherHoof the Reblanked @Longhaul @Totally Nature Tune @Totally Cerberus @Twilight Luna @Sparklefan1234 @Wannabrony @Flutterstep @Rising Dusk @Nightfall Gloam @The Recherche @Valencia @Sunset Rose @Prospekt @Mirage @Duality*

Allow me to apologize, mine valorous friends. I'm still overburdened by work and trying hard to fit mine writing schedule. I have

Hide contents

a fancy Nightmare Night event for you all in the book

but I still need to finish the current one, write two more and the following one (which containeth that... "Easter egg"). I feel that I'm regally screwed oft *sighs* Please bear with me being slightly asocial, tis not because I'm going nightmare moon-ish, but... Squee! Busy! Arrghhh, hate that word, but, alas...

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

*boops back! :squee:*

I'm sorry to hear that your work is piling up, I hope you're able to pull through... :rarity: You can do it, I believe in you, I hope everything goes smoothly! :yay:

And don't worry, we won't blame you for not coming on here as often because you have work, I wish you the best of luck with work! ^_^

• Brohoof 1