Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

Why....why  you didn't boop your yellow friend? :wacko:My snoot is sad and feels ignored.:pout::D

*hugs and boops (sulking) @Alexshy *^_^

*boops friends @Cypherhoof and @Longhaul

You both are really good friends! :squee:

Please write slowly your beautiful stories my princess! Take it easy! Give yourself chance your health to recover! As you see we all can wait.

I shall hit the hay earlier tonight... 

Very good idea my friend! Very good! *thumbs up* Sleep well and long!:squee:

1a7117f78955e3f0b5bd5df242c8facc.png

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Why....why  you didn't boop your yellow friend? :wacko:My snoot is sad and feels ignored.:pout::D

*hugs and boops sulking @Alexshy *

*boops friends @Cypherhoof and @Longhaul

You both are really good friends! :squee:

Please write slowly your beautiful stories my princess. Give yourself chance your health to recover! As you see we all can wait.

Very good idea my friend! Very good! *thumbs up* Sleep well and long!:squee:

1a7117f78955e3f0b5bd5df242c8facc.png

*boops @Fluttershy Friend thrice in compensation* 477140.png.5ac6b29e54a0ea061d00308f7fc3ad3e.png

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*boops @Fluttershy Friend thrice in compensation* 477140.png.5ac6b29e54a0ea061d00308f7fc3ad3e.png

Thaank you! :pinkie:Like always being sulking gives a lot of profits:please:;)*hugs and boops @Alexshy thrice gratefully* One again please take it (your literary work ) easy. You must finish your book not contrary - book will finish you!:squee:^_^ Sleep long my Luna!

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 1

53 minutes ago, Longhaul said:

*boops the grey snoot in return

53 minutes ago, Longhaul said:

yeah, I'm still here...

Wouldn't have it any other way :)

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Jade Fire said:

*blushes* i dont have much time for sleep lately, i have alot of work to do.

One should always make time for sleep - all tasks are easier with proper forethought, but any intellectual task is harder for lack of sleep, so.... just sleep on it :)

*reboops the fluffy maned one, and adds one for the blue snooted princess, who should encourage @Jade Fire to spend more healing time in her realm...

• Brohoof 3

52 minutes ago, Cypherhoof said:

One should always make time for sleep - all tasks are easier with proper forethought, but any intellectual task is harder for lack of sleep, so.... just sleep on it :)

*reboops the fluffy maned one, and adds one for the blue snooted princess, who should encourage @Jade Fire to spend more healing time in her realm...

i wish i could... i just have too much to do right now. im sorry.

Edited by Jade Fire
  • Brohoof 2

Just now, Fluttershy Friend said:

I see you pony ^_^(It was easy - you are behind that big shrub on the right:proud:). *lands next to his hidden friend and boops his snoot again*:P

Awww, you found me again.  :squee: *another boop to the shy yellow one, and boops to @Cypherhoof and @Alexshy who are lurking around here somewhere...*

• Brohoof 1

28 minutes ago, Longhaul said:

Awww, you found me again.  :squee: *another boop to the shy yellow one, and boops to @Cypherhoof and @Alexshy who are lurking around here somewhere...*

I think you mistook me for another soot-snooted pone as I was still in the Dream Realm - but I am here now at least *returns boops to the grey-snooted pone*

*adds boops for the royal blue snoot of @Alexshy (hoping they feel better soon) and for the yellow snooted @Fluttershy Friend and cat-snooted  @Catpone Cerberus (who are no doubt burdening her mane in their lurking :D )

*boops also the fluffy-maned @Jade Fire who hopefully is within the Dream Realm themselves...

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Not feeling well at the moment, apologies!

Aw, I'm so sorry to hear that!  I do hope you feel better soon.

*gives you a @Fluttershy Friend to snuggle with*

461456__safe_artist-colon-coggler_fluttershy_princess+luna_simple+background_sleeping.png

Just now, Cypherhoof said:

I think you mistook me for another soot-snooted pone as I was still in the Dream Realm - but I am here now at least *returns boops to the grey-snooted pone*

Nah, I knew you'd be here sooner or later. *boops*

• Brohoof 3