@Mirage *boops teh invisible snoot*
@Duality *boops teh watery snoot*
@Jade Fire *boops teh pone*

*boops all teh pones*

• Brohoof 3

23 hours ago, Cypherhoof said:

returns the increasingly rare boopage of the Yellow pone,

OK. You encouraged me friend to boop my friend's snoots more often. :please:So:

*boops @Alexshy (I hope that you have sleeping in your today plans my friend;)) @Cypherhoof (if Lavazza coffee I gave you yesterday was good - I'm sure that it was - here you are the next one:fluttershy:@Totally Totally (like always thanks for your Friday wishes ! I hope that doughnuts tasted good:mlp_icwudt:) @Rikifive (*squeeeeee* forgive me my friend I need more time:kindness:) @Jade Fire (I hope that you are OK:ooh:) @longhaul (......just a minute ....who??:sunbutt:@UnimportantPone ?? I hope you are not serious my friend! What a sad and incorrect nickname! :scoots:Where is your avatar? Everything OK? :ooh:35.thumb.png.5a28b1a097b1bcfae0932451d62e13af.png

*boops and hugs @LONGHAUL  :proud::DPreviously I wanted to ask you here about your new literary work. Please change that nickname IMPORTANT PONY!)

@TigerGeekGuy (thank you for your boops my friend!:)) @Yoye Wolfgrel (I still wait for new illustrations my friend. Don't hide them but share with friends!:mlp_toldya:) @Sparklefan1234 (I still don't know how many pony pictures you have on your PC. Maybe it is some secret?B):D) @Rising Dusk (Have a nice day friend!:P)

1612409944_Fluttershy__on_the_way_here__S8E23.jpg.032d855cb27776bfa01ba35c2adc35b3.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 7

1 hour ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

OK. You encouraged me friend to boop my friend's snoots more often. :please:So:

*boops @Alexshy (I hope that you have sleeping in your today plans my friend;)) @Cypherhoof (if Lavazza coffee I gave you yesterday was good - I'm sure that it was - here you are the next one:fluttershy:@Totally Totally (like always thanks for your Friday wishes ! I hope that doughnuts tasted good:mlp_icwudt:) @Rikifive (*squeeeeee* forgive me my friend I need more time:kindness:) @Jade Fire (I hope that you are OK:ooh:) @longhaul (......just a minute ....who??:sunbutt:@UnimportantPone ?? I hope you are not serious my friend! What a sad and incorrect nickname! :scoots:Where is your avatar? Everything OK? :ooh:35.thumb.png.5a28b1a097b1bcfae0932451d62e13af.png

*boops and hugs @LONGHAUL  :proud::DPreviously I wanted to ask you here about your new literary work. Please change that nickname IMPORTANT PONY!)

@TigerGeekGuy (thank you for your boops my friend!:)) @Yoye Wolfgrel (I still wait for new illustrations my friend. Don't hide them but share with friends!:mlp_toldya:) @Sparklefan1234 (I still don't know how many pony pictures you have on your PC. Maybe it is some secret?B):D) @Rising Dusk (Have a nice day friend!:P)

1612409944_Fluttershy__on_the_way_here__S8E23.jpg.032d855cb27776bfa01ba35c2adc35b3.jpg

*returns boops to the yellow snoot, and adds more for the grey snoot of  @Longhaul (of the inappropriate name)

I should go seek out some coffee - I have had NONE today (because of a pending dentist appointment, and laterly letting the repair work settle in) but a coffee sounds good now and you never know, might attract a royal blue snoot to the thread...

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Previously I wanted to ask you here about your new literary work. Please change that nickname

Done.  Feel free to ask, if you still wish to do so.

15 minutes ago, Cypherhoof said:

*returns boops to the yellow snoot, and adds more for the grey snoot of  @Longhaul (of the inappropriate name)

Seemed appropriate at the time.

12 minutes ago, Longhaul said:

*boops to keep it relevant to this topic* 

It's ... not going well.

At last! Thanks for changed avatar! This one is good.  :squee: *boops @Longhaul @Alexshy @Cypherhoof aaaaaand @Catpone Cerberus *^_^

It is a pity. I've read your story about pirates and I was expecting the next chapter!

375.gif.e4a9f8ea9750d919496370c68876473d.gif

• Brohoof 2

17 minutes ago, Longhaul said:

Sending some unimportant boops to @Alexshy, @Fluttershy Friend, @Rising Dusk, and @Cypherhoof.  When I get home I will probably do more.

Thanks @Longhaul !*boops back* Good luck with your efforts friend!;)

*boops @Alexshy @Rikifive @Rising Dusk @Yoye Wolfgrel @Cypherhoof

professor_fluttershy_by_shutterflyeqd-dcb6lmi.jpg.421a387f1e2fdd646e3b5fec24b27e1a.jpg

• Brohoof 4

3 hours ago, Longhaul said:

Sending some unimportant boops to @Alexshy, @Fluttershy Friend, @Rising Dusk, and @Cypherhoof.  When I get home I will probably do more.

*boops and hugs her undoubtedly important friend @Longhaul (Yay, it's much better to write that, than... thou knowest)* coffee.png.433316eb6031c2e0c48f1527618a051c.png

I have certain something for thee, mine friend. Please, check the PM in a short while. Hither is a small preview (courtesy of @Yoye Wolfgrel *boops gratefully*)

297632843_Lightingthepath1.thumb.jpg.6270a02ed53615d966830a2c11302629.jpg

• Brohoof 3