Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

20 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

*reboops the yellow snoot but isn't upset - being one of the background ponies is part of being a Cypher :) 

YOU AREN'T BACKGROUD PONY:confused: - YOU ARE MY GOOD FRIEND! :PI ALWAYS MENTION BOOP YOU. I FORGOT JUST TODAY! *hugs and boops again*

151.png.8870eb81cb3c531f901877c3acc2a9a4.png

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 1

luna_by_monochromaticbay-d4hw850.png

*flexes and soars high spreading her wings and sending the imminent Boopage to the domain below*

Muahahahaha!!! Hereby we, HRH Luna Selena of Equestria declare... May the Booping commence!!!

*boops @Fluttershy Friend  @Mirage  @Cypherhoof  @Jade Fire  @Catpone Cerberus  @Out of Service aka Longhaul (mindst that I love the last variant more) @Nightmare Rechie  @Twilight Luna  @Yoye Wolfgrel (I'm glad that DA is finally working fine for thee!) @Snow @Duality @Valencia @Princess of Snow @Spooky Brony 2A  @TigerGeekGuy @Prospekt  @The Bone Soldier

and the whole former Team Moon: @Loud Opinion @Disky Bolt @Coloratura (Rara) @~The Snowy Wolf~ @Pixel Dusk @JCKane @SugarCoatxMarblePie @PCutter @AlbaTross @Asbel Lhant @Grandmaster Slas @Woona :3 @Lambdadelta @Gainsborough @CoolConfucius @J.T. @Millennium Shadow @OG CHUCK @Sherem @Rainbow Cloud @K_Cast @RaphLuna @Raven Rawne @Theanimationfanatic @zerozoner @Alex2002ita @Amanita @Raririsu @Artrexus Hope @Calico @Wild Star @Don't Spy on Me @SkyPie @Hachiroku @Emperor Blu Traincrown @SBaby @.Wolfe. @Rising Dusk @Ganaram Inukshuk @NightmareLuna800 @Nightmare Muffin @Cwanky @Simcity11100 @Snow Frostflame @Regal Shadow @Script Chime @Glimmerlicious @Jonny Music @Tylad @Luna's Admirer @Loyal Defender @Acons @Feather Data @Dark Horse @Luna the Great of all the Russias @R.D.Dash @meck-can-ik pony @Princess Lulu <3~ @Goat-kun @Kyoshi @WWolf @Envy @Rixton @Stardust Balance @Handsome Changeling @Mickey Adaptus @Arid_Blitz @BornAgainBrony @DivineGlow1000 @TBD @MidnightDawn @AdorbzFangirl @Kind Claw @Twisted Cyclone @Krashface @SharpWit @Sir Floof @Califorum @Pripyat Pony @Jedishy @Gabosor @Ginger Ale @Nightmare Moon @Princess Luna @Princess Celestia * Thanks for being awesome, mine friends, and standing up for what is worth, despite... everything!

• Brohoof 16