Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

7 hours ago, Beauty Divine said:

*Boops*

@Sparklefan1234, @Mirage, @Gone Airbourne, @Flutterstep, @SolarFlare13, @Phosphor, @The Recherche, @Gabosor, @Snowflurry, @Lucky Bolt, @Tacodidra, @R.D.Dash, @ChB, @Rikifive, @Alexshy, @Mesme Rize, @DashYoshi, @TBD, @Haunt-A-Brony, @Leere, @Prospekt, @Duality, @Soren Peregrine, @Dark Qiviut@ShinGojira, @TheRockARoosterand @Jonny Music.:wub:

Well, it's December, and I've got my MLP advent calendar primed and operational. Just  three weeks to go until Hearth's Warming everypony!:mlp_grin:

Ka-Boop!

d14.png

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 4

7 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

*pouts at the princess*

*chuckles and levitates you, cuddling like a foal with her fore legs and wings, totally abusing the size difference between the earth pony and alicorn* Well, well, mine friend! Tis marely a joke! *boops lightly*

• Brohoof 1

*Boops*

@Sparklefan1234, @Mirage, @Gone Airbourne, @Flutterstep, @SolarFlare13, @Phosphor, @The Recherche, @Gabosor, @Snowflurry, @Lucky Bolt, @Tacodidra, @R.D.Dash, @ChB, @Rikifive, @Alexshy, @Mesme Rize, @DashYoshi, @TBD, @Haunt-A-Brony, @Leere, @Prospekt, @Duality, @Soren Peregrine, @Dark Qiviut, @Johnny1226, @Scarlett ChB@ShinGojira, @TheRockARooster and @Jonny Music.:-P

Finally...the end of the week approaches at last. One final day, a meal, and then a nap. Let's finish this everypony!:mlp_grin:

Image result for mlp boop fan art

Not a chance Trixie.

• Brohoof 11

Being "a bit" tired after another day at work, in the break between sighing and gathering strength for the last busy day ^_^........

Fluttershy_and_Pinkie_utterly_exhausted_S6E18.thumb.png.0cc0cee74302d9beeec441e705308779.png

.....boops @Alexshy (we almost achieved the best day of the week. Only several dozen hours left to the freedom! Although if I won't deal with it :Dyou know:mlp_wink::D) @Yoye Wolfgrel (hmm maybe at least 64 illustrations OK?:mlp_yeehaa:)
@Rikifive (I will answer! I just must stand on my two instead still on four hooves:mlp_please:) @CypherHoof (which the season and the episode today?:mlp_grin:) @Jade Fire (what is your health condition today?:squee:) @TigerGeekGuy (thanks that you always remember about yellow friendly pone ^_^) @Sparklefan1234 (good to know that I'm always on your list of ponies to boop:P) @Catpone Cerberus (*gives you your own suitcases and backpackes* I've helped you pack your things my friend. :mlp_rarity:You do not have to thank me!  That's what friends are for!  :mlp_yeehaa:IT will be tomorrow my friend, as you decided! Thanks!:mlp_please:)*

779397867_82295638-5235-D626-0F59-04D86FFA8708-burnt-out-th.jpg.3d941a8c0675c642bcf1734d68616dea.jpg

Something to see your smiling muzzles my friends!:D

d5q2z3i-b04735df-5060-429e-a5e9-fc27b9282be5.png

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 6

4 minutes ago, Beauty Divine said:

*Boops*

@Sparklefan1234, @Mirage, @Gone Airbourne, @Flutterstep, @SolarFlare13, @Phosphor, @The Recherche, @Gabosor, @Snowflurry, @Lucky Bolt, @Tacodidra, @R.D.Dash, @ChB, @Rikifive, @Alexshy, @Mesme Rize, @DashYoshi, @TBD, @Haunt-A-Brony, @Leere, @Prospekt, @Duality, @Soren Peregrine, @Dark Qiviut, @Johnny1226, @Scarlett ChB@ShinGojira, @TheRockARooster and @Jonny Music.:-P

Finally...the end of the week approaches at last. One final day, a meal, and then a nap. Let's finish this everypony!:mlp_grin:

Not a chance Trixie.

Boop!

tenor.gif

• Brohoof 7

*boops the yellow pone*

Sadly, the less than brilliant "spike at your service" (Doing S3 sequentially, so yesterday was wonderbolts academy)

But on the bright side - tomorrow is "keep calm and flutter on" :)

• Brohoof 1