Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

2 hours ago, Alexshy said:

*boops @Longhaul @CypherHoof (I can almost smell the delicious coffee aroma of thy Hearthwarming) @Fluttershy Friend @Jade Fire @Mirage @Catpone Cerberus @TheRockARooster with the holiday spirit*

Welcome back my princess *boops* - I hope your Special somepony is feeling better now?

As it happens, I have just returned from the roastery (well, Saturday) so have 8 1KG bags of freshly roasted coffee on hand :)

• Brohoof 2

22 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Welcome back my princess *boops* - I hope your Special somepony is feeling better now?

Thanks. I'm going to take things slowly... and return to the writing as fast as possible likewise. But we both are fine, tis wondrous. I extend mine hope thou art okay, mine friend.

22 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

As it happens, I have just returned from the roastery (well, Saturday) so have 8 1KG bags of freshly roasted coffee on hand :)

Eek! *jaw drops, she forgets to boop* :D

• Brohoof 1

23 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Thanks. I'm going to take things slowly... and return to the writing as fast as possible likewise. But we both are fine, tis wondrous.

My heart is gladdened by the news - welcome though your literary efforts are, it is more important that you and your family are in good health.

I extend mine hope thou art okay, mine friend.

In truth there are some issues - but I am not going to darken your day by recounting them. Things will work themselves out in time, they always do.

Eek! *jaw drops, she forgets to boop* :D

*reboops the forgetful princess, checks to ensure the moon was properly returned to its slumber today*

*adds a boop for the yellow pone who he can see is up, about, and adding brohooves to things...

5 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

My heart is gladdened by the news - welcome though your literary efforts are, it is more important that you and your family are in good health.

The health can be regained, while to return to writing thy lazy princess needeth some effort to apply *winks*

In truth there are some issues - but I am not going to darken your day by recounting them. Things will work themselves out in time, they always do.

I truly hope so, mine lief *hugs*

*reboops the forgetful princess, checks to ensure the moon was properly returned to its slumber today*

*adds a boop for the yellow pone who he can see is up, about, and adding brohooves to things...

mischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png

• Brohoof 1

*boops sleepily ...... @Alexshy (If every new chapter of "The Guardian" has a few thousand words more than each earlier one how large will be the next chapter and for example chapter number 23?:o:-D) @CypherHoof (lack of calling yellow pony by his name and "@" function makes him very concentrate during reading that thread, you know^_^) @Rikifive (I hope that Santa wasn't lazy and brought you that book:mlp_wink:) @Longhaul (I really like your new avatar:fluttershy:) @Yoye Wolfgrel (Keep calm and draw new illustrations ......many new illustrations :D:mlp_wink:) @Jade Fire (I hope you are doing well:P) @Mirage (is that NM figurine on the photo was your Christmas gift?:mlp_grin:) @Sparklefan1234 (I agree with you when it comes to most of new users/followers:huh:) @TigerGeekGuy (please never change you funny avatar! :mlp_please:) @Rising Dusk (I'm glad that you always remember about my yellow snoot on this thread:mlp_icwudt:)

200.png.cb684bde64fae88afca50423a579713b.png

I really uderstand  reaction of Day Princess on the picture. I have strong desire to react in the same way tasting most of the coffee brands.:baconmane::D

a9f939076e7850566642a6b781ffb13c.thumb.jpg.f5cbc80ef4f2495bafef58079e582085.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 4

5 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

@CypherHoof (lack of calling yellow pony by his name and "@" function makes him very concentrate during reading that thread, you know^_^)

And yet yellow pony noticed anyhow :D *boops*

5 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I really uderstand  reaction of Day Princess on the picture. I have strong desire to react in the same way tasting most of the coffee brands.:baconmane::D

a9f939076e7850566642a6b781ffb13c.thumb.jpg.f5cbc80ef4f2495bafef58079e582085.jpg

Life is too short to tolerate inferior coffee :(

1 hour ago, CypherHoof said:

And yet yellow pony noticed anyhow :D *boops*

Life is too short to tolerate inferior coffee :(

Tolerating the inferior coffee is unacceptable... even for an alicorn *nodnods*

*boops @Fluttershy Friend and @CypherHoof distracted by the talk about coffee*

*boops @Jade Fire simply because she can*

*boops @Mirage and... noms the fuzzy ear* :nom:

*boops @Yoye Wolfgrel (Did the SE mod conversion work?) and @Catpone Cerberus (scratches behind ears intensively)*

*boops @Longhaul and hugs*

Merry Boopw... Ahem! Hearthwarming, everypony!

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Yoye Wolfgrel said:

Awwwww! My artistically talented friend boops me and wishes me Merry Christmas!

166.png.d003a547e14bfd49b01d0a59c888712d.png

*boops @Yoye Wolfgrel *

oh__dashie__by_alend_nyan_d898kww-fullview.thumb.jpg.45154f1634963969b2e83465207280da.jpg

Happy Hearth's Warming and Merry Christmas my friend!:flutterhat:

• Brohoof 3