Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

On 2/2/2019 at 7:07 AM, CypherHoof said:

Ember seems more of an age for him, and I suspect she doesn't object to his hugs quite as much as she claims.

Still feels like a grown up woman to me, maybe Sweetie Belle or Smolder is more fitting for Spike

• Brohoof 1

*boops and embraces with his wings his friends* @Alexshy (I wish you many ocassions to deserved rest my Luna:kindness:) @Longhaul (oh. new avatar. Looks nice:P) @Yoye Wolfgrel (your last illustrations are the same like always - very good ones:mlp_smug:@CypherHoof @R.D.Dash @Rising Dusk @Snow le Canard @ZethaPonderer *

206.thumb.jpg.31db8395cfefdd9ec7c52fa09d925ff1.jpg

Something to improve your moods my friends:

decaf296d06f26a963e50054628f5868.thumb.jpg.3f564d4aaf1553f7aa05c78d7f2b77b0.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

*boops and embraces with his wings his friends* @Alexshy (I wish you many ocassions to deserved rest my Luna:kindness:) @Longhaul (oh. new avatar. Looks nice:P) @Yoye Wolfgrel (your last illustrations are the same like always - very good ones:mlp_smug:@CypherHoof @R.D.Dash @Rising Dusk

*boops the yellow snoot in return, and adds further boops for such royal blue, grey, or cat snoots as should be lurking :)

• Brohoof 1

*once again boops and embraces with his wings @Alexshy (once again I wish you many ocassions to deserved rest my Luna:kindness:) @Totally Lyra (Welome back Mint/Friday Pony:mlp_icwudt:@CypherHoof @Phosphor @Longhaul  *

large.thumb.png.8bb8e090f53e7b8839231cf204807e22.png

Something especially for the Blue and  the Mint Pony::mlp_please: (good pic is worth to be posted again).

decaf296d06f26a963e50054628f5868.jpg.951b7ce92bcf56e8668e220d83100f60.thumb.jpg.c4bafb9b2e521533d10a72888d808383.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 5

Ah yes, it's been far too long! My hooves have almost forgotten the feel of another pony's soft nose. I should break them back in slowly. Five noses, the four who's owners booped mine, and another randomly chosen to sneak up on.

*boops the soft and fluffy snoots of @Phosphor, @Alexshy, @Fluttershy Friend, and @CypherHoof*

Roseluck

And the random 5th boop goes to. . . you! *boops @Frostgage* :pinkie:

• Brohoof 2