Totally Nyx

Boop a snoot, any snoot

2 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Thanks friends!  *boops back @Longhaul and @CypherHoof *:-P

Тreat Spike following the instruction:D

rara_read_by_dusthiel_d983mdj-fullview.thumb.png.ff6c13acf33da54f4e0cbe492671faa2.png

*reboops the yellow pone*

I think Spike's attraction to the fashionpone is abused enough already though.
Might be interesting to see what might happen if Ember started making an obvious play for him in a certain other book, and Rarity had to deal with actual competition :)

• Smile 1

6 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Might be interesting to see what might happen if Ember started making an obvious play for him in a certain other book, and Rarity had to deal with actual competition :)

:D Oh, yes such strategy really could helps Spike to gain more attention from Rarity. From certain reason much worse chances for success little dragon has "on the pages" of  "The Guardian" ;):D

https://www.deviantart.com/zackira/art/It-s-Getting-Crowded-309460350

it_s_getting_crowded_by_zackira_d548t4u-

• Brohoof 2
  • Smile 1

Just now, Fluttershy Friend said:

:D Oh, yes such strategy really could helps Spike to gain more attention from Rarity. From certain reason much worse chances for success little dragon has "on the pages" of  "The Guardian" ;):D

https://www.deviantart.com/zackira/art/It-s-Getting-Crowded-309460350

I can see that, given that pone's other obscession - but it might get him at least a little better treatment from her, and you never know - I do think Ember would be a good match for him :)

• Brohoof 1
  • Smile 1

19 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

I can see that, given that pone's other obscession - but it might get him at least a little better treatment from her, and you never know - I do think Ember would be a good match for him :)

It is hard to compare their age but I think that Rarity (I won't mention here  other reasons) simply finds Spike too young.

rari_floof_mk2_by_captainpudgemuffin-d9l9f24.png.thumb.jpg.d58cc465f568835f1bd9dfd4f43a3acc.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

It is hard to compare their age but I think that Rarity (I won't mention here  other reasons) simply finds Spike too young.

rari_floof_mk2_by_captainpudgemuffin-d9l9f24.png.thumb.jpg.d58cc465f568835f1bd9dfd4f43a3acc.jpg

That's fine by me - I was never fond of Sparity as a "thing", but she DOES take advantage of it outrageously.

Ember seems more of an age for him, and I suspect she doesn't object to his hugs quite as much as she claims.

• Brohoof 2

Booping time again, I see...okay, here's a round of boops for those whose friendship helped me make it through this very tough week: @Rising Dusk, @Alexshy, @Flutterstep, @Fluttershy Friend, @CypherHoof, @Jade Fire, @Twilight Luna, @Phosphor, @Deae Rising Shine~, @Yoye Wolfgrel, @TwilySparky, @Mirage, @Rixton@Tacodidra, @Snow le Canard, and @DivineBlood1000.

• Brohoof 5
  • Thanks 6
  • Cheer 1
  • Smile 1

On 2/2/2019 at 7:07 AM, CypherHoof said:

Ember seems more of an age for him, and I suspect she doesn't object to his hugs quite as much as she claims.

Still feels like a grown up woman to me, maybe Sweetie Belle or Smolder is more fitting for Spike

• Brohoof 1